Joy and Buckley: Now Official Stars

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by DocInTheBox, Sep 25, 2008.

1. DocInTheBox

DocInTheBox Dead on Arrival

Okay, so I started a thread ages ago about wanting AJ Buckley to be in the opening credits in season five, and a bunch of other people reminded me that Robert Joy has also been a regular on the show even longer. They've both played vital roles in many story lines and contributed a lot to the overall development of the show, but had yet to be truly recognized as regular cast members.
    UNTIL NOW!!! :hugegrin::hugegrin::hugegrin::hugegrin:

I'm not going to spoil any of the season five premier's plot (mostly because I haven't seen all of it yet), but let me just ask, WHO ALL WAS AS PSYCHED WITH THE OPENING SEQUENCE AS I WAS?!

Last edited: Sep 25, 2008
  2. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Wooooooo! Congratulations, AJ Buckley and Robert Joy! :D :D :D They deserve the spots, definitely.

3. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

Yes, AJ and Robert definitely deserve their places in the main credits! :D :D :D And it's about time!

4. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Finally!! Good for them! They really bring so much to table and I'm glad the PTB finally saw the light! :lol:

5. Cherry_Cahill78

Cherry_Cahill78 Victim

I am so happy for AJ and Robert Joy ( or as Eddie calls him Bob Joy). I totally agree that they deserve to be listed in the opening credits. Someone mentioned that when this season started they would probably start listing them in the credits. :bolian: :thumbsup:

I have to say that AJ looks fantastic.

6. Sam-Maddy

Sam-Maddy Rookie

This is so awesome! Congrats to the both of them.

7. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

It was great to see them in the credits, they deserve it! It definitely made me smile. :D

8. Seren_y_Gogledd

Seren_y_Gogledd Rookie

Haven't seen it yet (grr dratted Five making us wait!) but that's fantastic news - not just for Robert and AJ but for all of us too!

9. thecreepyplace

thecreepyplace Hit and Run

I seriously want to watch the 1st episode of season 5, but I live in the UK. Anyone know where I can watch it online?
    Ahhh, this is SO good! I'm so happy for them. I love Adam and Sid! They make me giggle so much. ^___^

10. Fighter

Fighter Lab Technician

I was so happy that AJ and Robert Joy finally made it to the credits I didn't even notice that irritating 'new' music (wish they changed it though, but now I'm gonna forgive them everything :lol:)
    the actors truly deserved it, great to see their work was appreciated :D :D

11. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Not legally, so please don't make such inquiries here. Thanks.

I was thrilled to see both AJ and Robert in the credits! :D It's well deserved, and makes me feel very happy that both will be sticking around for the long haul. :D

12. scheriinh

scheriinh Hit and Run

hello everyone,yeah its about time these two guys get recognized for a job well done!!!veritas was so cool!!!!! it has that great mac scene '..... and most of all,for pissing me off! " :lol: beat that horatio!!!!

13. thecreepyplace

Oops, I'm sorry! I thought there may be a website where I could watch it legally. I heard it was airing in Jan in the UK, so I guess I'll watch it then or wait for it to come out on DVD. I didn't see some episodes in season 4 so I'm glad my 2nd part will be arriving to me next month!

Last edited: Sep 25, 2008
  14. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

No worries--we just have to be extra careful of keeping things legal over here. :) It really is a shame the shows don't air everywhere at the same time.

15. thecreepyplace

I agree. Once again, I apologise for this. I usually just buy the DVDs rather than watching it on TV, anyway but I've only just noticed some people can watch TV online (I sound so stupid, but I'm not a computer person! LOL)
    I don't really understand what is legal and what is not. Ah well, I guess I'll just have to keep watching my series 1-4 DVDs till then :D