Joy and Buckley: Now Official Stars

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by DocInTheBox, Sep 25, 2008.

1. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

I was so glad that they finally got there part in the credits- it made the episode even better for me :D

2. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

A Huge & Heartfelt CONGRATS! to AJ & Robert :) I was grinning ear-to-ear when I saw their (much deserved) addition to the credits!

3. athens

athens Coroner

Congrats to both of them.

It really was time since we actually see them a lot on the show and they are becoming a part of the ''team''.

4. MissKraft

MissKraft Rookie

WooT!:D

It makes you wonder, what the PTB are waiting for.......

An engraved invitation from the fans?:guffaw:

5. Annwn

Annwn Rookie

You can catch up after the channel has aired it. Channel 5 do (you pay for so many days viewing). Over in the US they can view on line but it isn't available for us in the UK...:scream: we just have to wait...but it will be worth waiting for.

6. FlackFan01

FlackFan01 Police Officer

*Standing up with arm raised* ME! ME! ME! ME! ME!
    DH thought I was crazy when I got all excited. I just had to explain that I love both actors, and the characters are just too awesome for words!

Beth

7. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

I am glad to see them both on the opening credits it's about time.:thumbsup:

8. cSiNyFrEaK30

cSiNyFrEaK30 Police Officer

Congrats to Robert and AJ!!! :D:D:D

I can't wait to see what the writers do for them this season, with them finally being added as official stars...hopefully that will give them alot more screen time, and maybe even some starring roles in the episodes. I know it was mentioned once that Adam's dad was a bully and he might have been abused, and with AJ being an official star now, I'm curious to see if TPTB will bring that up in an episode somehow. The same goes for Sid-he frequently mentions his family (and I was kind of bummed that they never made an appearance in Page Turner...), and now that he's an official star maybe we will get to see more of his life outside of work.

Once again, congrats to both of them and I can't wait to see what their characters will do this season!