Flack #8 - Flack, Don Flack

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Elsie, Dec 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

Zhu! That is beautiful! :D I can't wait to see The Narrows and always love me some more of Flack!

Wow only 3 more days till the return of Flacks awesomeness! I for one can't wait... Let's see Kristine I think you have some pictures you could be sharing with us right? :p

2. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

I always assumed that newspaper story was about Mac stopping the drug gang's raid on the lab, not him being responsible for the huge bust. The photo was of him coming out of the lab after the explosion.
    But yes, Flack should have got some recognition from Sinclair or Gerrard, if not the media, for the drug bust that led to them finding Moran's body.

Flack is very capable and in-charge in difficult situations, and I'd love to see him get a promotion, or deal with more of those situations.

Natty, re your 'hot Flack' pics, the man was always going to start smoking one day...hmmm, methinks Don needs to get wet, to cool down a little. Wet Flack would be :drool::drool::drool::drool: Can he please get soaked by the sprinklers in the lab or get caught in the rain or (please, please, please) be spotted in the shower?

Last edited: Sep 23, 2008
  3. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

I guess that makes sense but you would think Flack would get front page too for what he did. Mac is such a showboat sometimes, heehee!

Spotted in the shower? Oh yes please! :drool::drool: Sooo hot!

Oh yes! Indeed he does! We want more Flack in jeans! I've posted this before but it is so worth posting again! I bring you Flack's ass in jeans!

[​IMG]

Did that pic count? How about some here? I cannot wait until Wednesday to see new Flack! Here to tide us over:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. eveninstarz14

Awesome Kristine I so knew I could count on you! And I think you have a few more up your sleeves?

I want more of Flack confronting the supposed suspect, it always makes me giddy and squeal like a fangirl :lol: For some reason I love pissed off Flack.

5. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

HeeHee! Pissed off Flack is great too! Here's one:

[​IMG]

And here are some caps from the Entertainment Tonight video with Flack in a wifebeater! :drool::drool:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. eveninstarz14

PLEASE PLEASE tell me that is going to be in the episode and not just between takes? :drool:

And I absolutely LOVE that pissed off picture of Flack! Man Kristine, you provide us with such great photos, what would I do without you?! :D

7. CSINEWYORK000

CSINEWYORK000 Lab Technician

OMG

HAWT:drool::devil:
    *faint*

This guy makes anything look good, I bet If you dunk him glue and put feathers he would still look good. damn.

Anywayz, I got My CSI: NY magazine - for $10.00. I grabbed it as soon as I saw - talk about a crazy fan, eh?

It has a lot of great pictures ( of Eddie and others)that could just stare at all day.

Plus a whole lot more of CSI: New York. It also featured Flack quotes, I
    always get a good laugh.

8. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Happy to help Megan!

Now isn't that man just delicious? :drool::drool: I completely agree with what you said CSINYMIA000!

I'm still waiting on my CSI NY magazine to get here! Ugh! I ordered it last week and it went through my bank account but has not arrived yet. Driving me crazy! Can't wait to see it! Flack quotes you say? Yay! :) Flack has the same humor as me-sarcastic, and I love it!

9. ZhuShuaijie

ZhuShuaijie Police Officer

Yeah!Yeah!The Flack's sound really very sweet and erogenous, and, Uh......He alike Eddie, talk time, same salt.
    OK, at I work tired time, I need his joke slowness my nerve, on the bed.:lol::p

Uh.....End I am pathetic,:( concerning the CSI NY season 5, at China, we want after the USA be shown 3-5 day, can discover it, so, concerning its comment ,I always very slow.:(
    Hey,Friend ,that be the beautiful picture, Does you have larger ?:confused:

10. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

I love the little Flack family reunion we got in Veritas. The scenes Flack had with Samantha was really amazing. The family tension was really running high. I see Flack as a very concerned older brother, trying to protect his younger sibling.

Anyway, here are some screen caps from Veritas:

[​IMG]

Flack in the crime scene with his matching shirt and tie! The tie isn't so fugly huh? :lol:

[​IMG]

A little Flack family reunion with Sam in the bar.

[​IMG]

Flack playing the protective older brother card.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2008
  11. Chaos79

Chaos79 Police Officer

wow! is that Sam already? she looks different from the EW shot on Ausiello's column. hah! wait till Angell sees her...thanks for the pics :bolian:

p.s. - i don't mind his tie being fugly at all.

12. CSINEWYORK000

CSINEWYORK000 Lab Technician

Well, if ya like that -here's a teaser :

"Deodorizes? That guy smelled like ass" Tri -Borough.

"George Thomas. Assult in the first degree. Aggravated assult in the second degree. Criminal possesion of a weapon. I can go on, but I already read War And peace" - Grand Master

or
    Flack: Typical club death. 200 people inside, none of them saw anything.

I love the title of the article: An officer and a gentleman :adore::adore::adore:

- maybe that should be our next thread title (if it hsn't been already).

Here's another one kinda off topic: but still interesting.

Stella: I think the Italians got it right. Live to eat, not eat to live.
    Danny: That's what I'm talking about.

13. eveninstarz14

I think Flack, with what little he was in last night stole the show. I loved the tension he had with Sam and I love that they are going to bring more of his family into the show. I understand last night was all about Mac and oh my gawd will he catch Joe?!

CSINYMIA000 I like your idea for the next thread to be called An Officer and A Gentleman! ;) That is an excellent idea!

14. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Thanks for the screencaps, mandy9678. :) Yeah, Flack's sister is great. I loved their interaction and Kathleen Munroe is perfect for the role. Flack as the protective older brother, mostly worried about her but there is definitely some tension between them. This is one relationship that I would like to see explored more on the show. It shows us some interesting insights into the Flack family, and potentially the siblings respective relationships with Flack Snr.

Aww, that is a great title. Definitely keep it in mind and suggest it when we come to choose the next thread title. He is a gentleman. :)

15. AppleJack

AppleJack Police Officer

I liked Sam too. From the way she an Don interacted you could really get that they're siblings. I'm really happy with it! I'm not just hoping for more insight in the Flack family, I want to actually meet the whole family. Especially Flack Sr.

That's a weird image you just put in my head... :guffaw:

Love the caps, mandy9578. His facial expression on the first one is a bit strange, but hey, he can get away with pretty much anything, right?

Flack and Adam:

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.