Season 7 **Spoiler Lab** - Gimme More, Gimme Gimme More!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, May 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

^^ Do you remember the episode with that agent? (If it's the same one I'm thinking of, idk, middle age white guys with brown hair all look the same to me) He had all those CDs of everyone at the lab and stuff. I haven't seen the episode since it came out, but I think he had something to do with Saris. *goes to watch episode*

2. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

No, You're thinkin' about the private investigator guy who is in jail now-he had cds of H and Julia. I'm talking about the going ballistic epi with the agent that threatened the bullet guy who jumped from the building, they found his blood on a ladder, and Horatio questioned him and he said his 'rap sheet' was for street cred only that he was undercover trying to find fused alloy bullets. He then gave Calleigh that list that had Ron Saris name on it and Horatio was saying Thanks Call for the info, then H took off to visit Julia and warn her that Ron was super dangerous. I'm just wondering why they would lump the ATF agent with Ron and Ortega. Yeah, the private eye has more reason to want Horatio dead and he outright hated H during that epi. Wonder what all that means?

3. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Okay Missing, you cracked me up! And Hollyyo you are going to freeze my account if you watch it that many times! :lol::lol::lol:

No really, I am just glad you are all enjoying it.

I also have to say... Wow. Because I didn't think TPTB were going to show us the teams reactions... and god knows how much I wanted this. And now to know we clearly have it... that's a WOW!!!:thumbsup: Way to go TPTB. Give us more too... something like a nice HUGE between H&C, to make it all right. :guffaw:

I can't wait either. I keep checking with my sources for more spoilers... it's addicting!:drool:

Okay here is a link to my New Website- http://www.freewebs.com/hcrazy/apps/videos/

I hooked up tons of videos for all the CSI:Miami Fans.;)

My CSI:Miami site/DuCaine quickly became a site for the entire cast and show. So now I opened another site and this one is strictly videos. Oh and some nice 2008 interviews with the entire cast on the direction the show is going to take. This should keep you busy for a little while anyway.:lol:

Enjoy!

HCrazy:cool:

4. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Hey HCrazy your the boss! Thanks so much and right now I'm FLABERGASTED!!! (even if I spelt it wrong)

OMG! DID CALLEIGH JUST DO THE ONE LINER - AWESOMENESS!

5. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Ep 708 is called "Gone Baby Gone"

A woman, Jill, walks into a restaurant holding her 10 month old little girl Sophie when suddenly a frantic couple approaches her yelling and screaming that the baby she is holding is theirs; that she stole her from them. Claiming they are wrong, Jill tries to leave but the couple won't leave her alone. By now all the patrons, as well as the matre'd have their attentions turned to the argument when out of no where the husband grabs the child and the couple runs off. Thinking he is being a hero and she is the perp the matre'd grabs and holds onto Jill, allowing the couple and her child to escape.

A ransom call comes in but the team doesn't Jill and her husband to pay b/c they know if they do pay the kidnappers will have no reason to give the baby back or even keep her alive. Eric and Calleigh are able to calm the parents down and convince them to their faith the team. Things however, take an interesting turn when one of the kidnappers turns up dead and there is still no sign of the baby. Things take an even more interesting turn when it turns out that Sophie's father isn't her biological father!!

With no ransom money exhanged, a dead partner and half Miami out looking for the baby, the question becomes what will the other kidnapper resort to? Is someone else pulling the strings? And who is the real daddy?

To be honest after reading the spoilers for this ep, I have to say I am very interested in seeing this ep...it is definately different where Miami is concerned; not your typical storyline. For those of you who are tired of the rich people dying storylines, while this one involves a wealthy couple, it is definately sort of a more close to home type of ep.

6. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

Great it starts as a kidnapping but homicide is involved. And of course, a baby is very emotional stuff. Wonder if Cal and Eric rescue the kid do they get to hold it-or does someone else? Good that the storylines are getting different. Just a murder from the beginning is getting old. Hope for some twists on this one...

7. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

We've seen Ryan holding a baby and Delko picked up that little toddler girl that time. And I'm sure Horatio probably has before too. I wanna see Calleigh hold a baby this time hehe. :D

By the way, I was on fanfic.net and saw something at the bottom that said "CSI: Miami - CBS may cancel the show. Are they making a mistake? Vote now." I was like :wtf: It's the number one show. Why on Earth would it be cancelled? CBS would be stupid to cancel their number one show, wouldn't they? Anyone know if there's any truth to this?

Here's the link if anyone's interested.

8. delkolover

There are some interesting twists in this one...and it is not a typical 'someone is murdered who is rich in the opening sequence' etc...hopefully, after reading the spoilers, it translates well onto screen b/c this definately isn't your typical Miami ep.

I clicked the link...I highly doubt that is true. Why would CBS cancel the #1 show in the world? Sure it was eclipsed this year by its predecessor but how long has it been the #1 show? When I answered the question it wanted me to enter into a contest to win a new camera...so part of me thinks it is just a ploy to get you to the site to enter. On other hand, it would be rather dumb and disconcerting if this show were to be cancelled. But once again, I highly doubt it is true someone could just want to know what fans think of the show. It is the #1 show in the world, in its timeslot and it has actually gotten better in the last year and a half! If they didn't cancel it after season 4, then they aren't going to cancel it!! ;) Also, think about the other questions that were asked on the site; "do angels exist?" Umm yeah, this site holds water in my tank!! :lol:

If someone were to find out, from a more credible source, if this had credence then I would believe it and then I would probably call, write, email or picket CBS for being retarded for even thinking about cancelling this show! LOL!!

Last edited: Sep 13, 2008
  9. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Thanks Delkolover! This epi really sounds interesting.

10. delkolover

No problem. :)

Oh and before someone asks, I didn't see any mention of Valera, Jake, Kyle, Julia or Yelina in the spoilers ;)

11. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Thank you much delkolover for the spoiler;).

Calleigh holding a child/bay/whatever would be totally cuteness :adore: . We know she adores children, but it's time for her to hold a bay:lol:

12. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

I agree, Flo! Calleigh with a baby would be so cute. I don't think we've ever seen her interact with a baby or a kid. I hope it happens in this episode.

13. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

:lol: I didn't see that question. All I saw was one about American Idol, about bride/grooms and some other show that I can't recall right now. I didn't figure it was true, but wanted to make sure. :lol: I'd have to buy some stamps if it was true. :lol:

Yep, Calleigh with a baby would be cute. :)

14. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Hey Thanks Delkolover! You da Bomb!!! :thumbsup: Calleigh holding a baby! Awww, that is going to be a very special moment!;)

Hey also that sign you clicked on about Canceling the show is bull! Don't mind it. ;)

It would seem a stalker (whose name I will not mention) :lol: has nothing better to do than float around creating rumors and things like this. She has posted it everywhere and of course it's not true. :lol:

I just wonder why CBS doesn't take it down?:shifty:

I guess the old feeding the fire rings true there. :lol: I can't say I blame them. No worries though... CSI:Miami is here to Stay! :thumbsup:

HCrazy

15. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Sorry I know this is a little late, but thanks Hcrazy for the promo. It was so intense!!!

Awesome acting from EP, AR and especially JT. I've never seen Ryan lose it like that before!!! And the Cal one-liner! Whoo-hoo Cal kicks ass!!!

Now I'm totally convinced that Ryan's in on it, the "It's Done " is just to throw us off.

I really hope that's the opening sequence of the premiere.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.