Calleigh & Ryan #7: "You’re fantastic" - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Hestia, Sep 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Re: Calleigh & Ryan #7: "You’re fantastic" - CaRWash

I'm all for a locker scene... after the locker scene in Rush, I'm craving another one. But I agree with you... TPTB need to go back to basics with them and get them to work more cases together. That's probably what I miss most about them. Hey, what kind of case do you think they should work on? Personally I'd like them to work on something that involves kids 'cause they both are good with kids and seem to like them.

2. captain_nati

captain_nati Prime Suspect

OH yeah a case with kids definitely a case with kids....*daydreaming* uhh...yeah about the case...methinks it should be better a kidnapp instead of a murder...in this case they could find the little kid in one piss and be all happy.....not very good at case scenarios am I?

3. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

That's actually a good idea... there aren't to many cases that have a kid taken away, so I would like to see Calleigh and Ryan find them and have a little chat with them before they give them back to their parents. *imagines Ryan with baby Bethany* I think that they would make good parents and their kids would be gorgeous.

4. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

I like the back to basics idea. we need to see the connection again, it seems as it got lost on the way.

and a kidnapped child would be great for a case. it would be cute if the child took liking in Ryan and refused to let go and Calleigh then teased him a little

5. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

Hi everybody! I'm big fan of CaRWash! They looks very sweet and cool together!
    It's to bad, but all my friends don't like this shipping((((
    I'm very happy that I found this site!
    I like when they work together on cases, That's very interesting to see their chemistry)))

6. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Hi Orla, welcome to the CaRWash thread... it's great to have a new fan and you're our 800th post! We thought this wasn't going to be possible 'cause of the complete and utter lack of CaRWash last season, but we did it! *does happy dance* Maybe now's the time to think up a new thread name... maybe something like Calleigh & Ryan #8: "Give me a chance" - CaRWash. Any other ideas, guys?

Aww! That would be so adorable... I've been wanting another Ryan with a baby scene after I saw him with baby Bethany in Shootout so it'd be perfect. Methinks that Calleigh would think it's adorable too.

7. greatfan

greatfan Captain

That thread name is very appropriate because of the lack of CaRWash, and lack of Ryan for the that matter in the 6th season.When the time comes,I think I'll vote for this one.
    If I happen to get creative and think of something else I'll post it.Perhaps we can hope for some inspiration with the start of the new season.

8. >!<[Court]>!<

>!<[Court]>!< Victim

Hello everyone :D. (Yes I'm still alive :p).

Anyways... welcome Orla! Nice to have another CaRWasher.

^Very nice.

And by the way karu, how's that dictionary coming? Anything new?

Agreed about the Ryan and a baby thing. Because Ryan+Baby=protective Ryan which=:drool:. :lol:

9. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

karu_mila, >!<[Court]>!< , Thank you! I'm happy to be here)))

That sounds good))

10. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

I like the 'give me a chance' thread name, very appropriate!
    I think the saving a kidnapped child idea is a good one, Ryan can be a hero for a change. Plus they can have a nice bonding session and a happy ending (I do like my happy endings!) They could even throw in a locker room scene.
    I would be happy with a couple of scenes of them having a heart to heart though. Its annoying the way they drop all these stories, like the gambling.

11. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

I've just got the 'copping a swab' entry... other than that, I haven't had any new ones. Hey, why don't you guys contribute to the dictionary? I'm suffering from writer's block so I need some new ideas... you can post them here on the thread and I'll let you know if it gets in the dictionary. So, any ideas?

12. Salean

Salean Rookie

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been around for a while... I'm going off to uni in a few weeks so I've had a lot of stuff to sort out for it. *is incredibly excited*

Anyway, I bring news of the fourth episode of the next season...

It looks (from the summary thing on the csifiles front page) as if Calleigh and Ryan will be working a case together... the others characters mentioned in the summary are the new coroner person, and Tripp. Maybe it means that it will be more focussed on our lovely couple? I have no idea. These things are so often misleading... but, still. I haven't been having a lot of luck with my ships so it made me happy :)

I have to admit, if I was Calleigh, I'd be pretty angry at both Ryan and Horatio at keeping me out the loop. After all, Calleigh is probably the member of the team that Horatio is closest to, or at least once was closest to. Obviously, I don't want her to stay annoyed at Ryan, but it wouldn't make a lot of sense for her to just accept it.

Anyway. Welcome Orla! Always good to see new CaRWash shippers around.

Um, what else...

Oh, yeah, I really like that idea for the new thread title, Karu. It seems to be very fitting for their relationship at the moment...

13. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Salean! *tackles* We missed you so much! Now all we have to do is lure Dutchie too... *baits trap with homemade triple chocolate chunk cookies*

*reads new spoilers* Oh seriously? YES! About time! *does happy dance* I've gotta see that episode... *glares impatiently at calender* By the way, glad you like my suggestion for thread title. Do you guys have any other ideas?

14. Salean

Salean Rookie

Not really. I think the reason that 'Give Me a Chance' works so well is that it is fairly recent. We can show that our ship is still here, and we're not having to desperately search for new quotes. On another forum (where the CaRWash thread has now died) that I used to visit, we used a quote from earlier on in the season that was quite cool, so it might be something else to consider.
    Calleigh & Ryan #8: "She's excited to get him Back"
    ... however, since he's already back... it might be a little random and out of place.

It sounded better back then. :rolleyes:

15. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Hmm, that doesn't seem so bad... I was watching Nailed and the title Elevator Love just popped into my head. What do you think? By the way, I still have to come up with entries for the CaRWash dictionary... any ideas co-creator?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.