Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jul 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rahkira

rahkira Police Officer

Two things regarding the Fall Preview at right:
    -Cat discovers Lindsey in a club with a false ID. Okay, that's old info, but after the Mickey Dunn episode, this is obviously intended to let Cat know that history may be repeating itself. :(
    -JF talks about surprising revelations about the characters. What, is Grissom gonna tell Sara he's gay, or maybe Sara will tell Grissom she's gay? :lol:

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

:lol: That would be quite a shocker!

3. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

That would be funnyyy:guffaw: Maybe she's been having an affair with Sofia!!!:guffaw::guffaw:

4. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

That could be...Sofia has been missing...maybe she is in San Fran now and that would explain Sara going there. :lol:

5. ilovegrissom

ilovegrissom Hit and Run

Lindsay is just how i would imagine a young Catherine to be. It's going to be intersting to see how Catherine takes this new development. I mean, so many kids do this and i can imagine how the Vegas atmosphere must be. Cath moving up to boss might put more of a strain on her relationship with her daughter. Anyone know how old Lindsay is suppose to be now?

6. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

That's hilarious; and would certainly qualify as an 'unexpected turn'! lol Quite frankly, at this point, I'm ready for some humor. The angst talk is getting me less excited about the new season.

As far as Lindsay's age, I would think she is at least 16, possibly 17. She was starting to look at colleges in GBaGL.

7. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Another suggestin as to what he might be saying:

Warrick had a lover

8. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Mmm...that would be interesting..but I think it's either Warrick was a daddy or Warrick had a child.

9. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Here's a scan of the season 9 preview that was in the (supposidly) official CSI magazine that I found over on BTA.

Season 9 preview - (sorry for any eye strain this may cause! :lol:)

Things get confusing it says that it "picks up exactly where it left off, as Nick discovers his friend in the alleyway". I guess we'll just have to wait until it airs to see if it's Nick or Grissom. :confused:

Susan

Last edited: Sep 8, 2008
  10. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

And this article has to be fairly new too cause it mentions "Let It Bleed" which was originally titled "Scales".

Maybe Nicky does find Rick, but he doesn't hold him, he just checks his pulse and then calls 911 and then Grissom hears that while at the news stand and rushes over there.

11. my_last_chance

my_last_chance Police Officer

I was all ready for Grissom to find Warrick (after slowly coming 'round to the idea) and now this? Hmmm. I think they are definitely putting false spoilers out there, just to throw us off. Or some people are just extremely misguided ...

Seriously though ... now I'm really wondering who finds Warrick.

12. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I don't have a lot of faith in spoilers from CSI magazine, last year they totally got it wrong with some Sara news -for example "Sara has an explosive row with Greg" - remember that? Never happened. I'm not counting on Nick finding Warrick but I will be pleasantly surprised if he does.

13. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Totally agree with you Wojo..would really like Nick to find Warrick, but alas we will to have wait if it's Grissom, Nick or the alley cat..my bets are on the alley cat.

14. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

OK, then the last 20 pages are about "who finds Warrick" personally at this point I really don't care who finds him:rolleyes: but does any one save him? and what will the rest of this two hour ep. be about? a hospital scene, the team running amok, them comforting one another, and TPTB don't tell us really anything, only tid-bits to draw in a hugh audience and wipe the other shows in primetime off the map, which is what their doing:eek:

15. Shytownmofo

Shytownmofo Lab Technician

Two Hours? Where did you hear that it was going to be two hours? This is the first that I've heard of that.....

With regards to Whether Nick or Grissom finds Warrick, I'd like it to be Nick for Continuity's sake, simply because Nick was the only one left at the diner.

However, Grissom finding him would make sense with the arc that the season seems to be taking.

I'm trying to not be attached to any outcome with it. We've gotten some juicy tidbits about the characters in the upcoming season, so It should be awesome. We'll see what happens October 9th, that's for sure. Shame it's a whole month away.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.