Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jul 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nicksfriend

Nicksfriend Police Officer

I need to be honest...I only became a CSI fan since December...I have gone online and watched every episode since the first Pilot and some many times...I do love Grave Danger..it is the episode that really got me hooked.

Now with that said I have also taken another interest and that is in the characters...they are great actors and each one adds to the chemistry of the show.

The man love of Warrick and Nick is there....best buds....a friendship between two men that is rare to be seen on telelvision...it is very rare,and should only be treated with respect.It is a great chemistry bewtween two men...that look they give each other and the honesty, some of these others shows only wish they had what is found with these two men.

TPTB should take note and I do mean this....this friendship should not be swept under the rug like the aftermath of Grave Danger. The writers, in my opinion, did not do it justice. It was treated incredibly wrong...they so very...dropped the ball.

Now they have a second chance...they could do for there ratings something no other show has done...send them through the roof! By addressing each of the major parts of the show,the Friendship, the GSR, the closeness of Grisson and Catherine, the pain that Nick and Gregg had when Sara left without a word...there is sooooo much they can do, I just hope they are smart enough to see what they have the opportunity to do and the obligation they have to do it!!!

2. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

They figured out that they have this unique friendship. In the TCA summer press tour a couple of years ago they mentioned it. They said they were going to delve deeper into the friendship because it was unique. In my opinion they haven't. The only thing we've gotten is the feeling that in season 7 the team was split into two again. That's was upsets me about Grissom finding Warrick. For Warrick will really be the last chance they have for spotlighting this friendship.

Susan

3. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Yeah that's CSI for you. When it's Grissom and Sara they go all the way, but with Nick, Greg and Warrick-any kind of personal drama gets pushed under the rug because they weren't the 'stars' of the show and had no say in the matter.

Sorry GSR fans, I don't want to start a debate but facts are facts. Season six, seven and eight had ample to show the personal effects of the career on the boys, but save for one or two episodes, rarely was it shown. Greg was lucky to have even gotten 'Fannysmackin' and 'Post Mordem" which showed off Eric's talents.

Warrick hardly had a storyline and then we were almost sorry he got one because in the end it was fininto for the guy..yeah nice storyline.

And he and Nick had a great friendship, but it was hardly explored. Too bad. Great opportunity missed there TPTB.

4. Gravity

Gravity Witness

I agree with you myfuturecsi, I love GSR as much as I love all the other characters and yes, there were throughout several seasons some nice GSR moments and some things did not get that much attention. I for example find it weird that we hardly saw Eric / Greg.

About the friendship between Warrick and Nick, it's a shame they didn't do much with that but having said that, I do hope that this season premiere will show us a moment of that friendship...even though it looks like Grissom is the one finding Warrick, that doesn't mean that the Nick / Warrick moment(s) won't be intense...I do hope the writers have come up with something special but I'm sure they have.

5. Shytownmofo

Shytownmofo Lab Technician

It's pretty established that he is dead. Supposedly there will be a funeral in "For Warrick."

Nick is supposed to keep seeing Warrick out on the street, and I guess he's insisting that he's still alive.

And as far as the F-bomb and the girl geting on his nerves, this is supposed to be a girl at a fetish club. I heard he gets nasty with her, I'm not sure about the F-word, though. Not sure it'll happen, knowing the CSI Franchise...

Oh, and BTW, "F-Bomb=

For
    Unlawful
    Carnal
    Knowledge"

It's my understanding that in years past, especially here in the States, that word was really, REALLY shocking, and you just didn't do that in polite company or around girls. Hence it being referred to as the "F-Bomb."

6. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Ok, I really don't know how the spoiler that said, Nick thinks he sees Warrick on the street has turned into Nick seeing a ghost and now insisting that he's still alive.

I'm sure all it is, is that Nick mistakes someone else for Warrick or his mind playing tricks on him. Have you not seen something or thought you saw something and it really wasn't there? Or see someone and think hey that's so and so and it isn't?

Now being a Nick fan, I know he isn't going to insist the Warrick is still alive or see his ghost, however, that doesn't mean it couldn't happen, but that would require Nick losing his mind and I don't think that will happen either. Of course, the spoiler could be absolutley wrong and we don't even see that.

Ugh, is it October yet??!!!!! This waiting is killing me!!!!!!

Also, in case you haven't seen it. I posted one pic, which is actually 3 pics, in the spoiler picture thread. Though I'm still not convinced the other two are who they THINK it is.

7. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

I, too, agree with you myfuturecsi, in that we GSR fans have been very spoiled since the end of season 6. Although I love the GSR we've gotten, I've missed the camraderie of the whole cast. I think the show needs a balance of all the things Nicksfriend mentioned and the show has been lopsided for several years. :(

8. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

i came across "Detailed Info" on For Warrick that the publisher claims "the following info is from one of their sources who has seen the episode"
    i do not know how reliable it is. i'm choosing to link it instead of copy and paste it because i want to evade the cat-fight in mistaking the words for my own. it isn't as bad as i make it sound but judging by this persons previous posts they are a very biased GSR shipper, so i guess that's a warning, and if anybody has a problem with the way it is phrased, they were warned.

but now you may have to google it :thumbsup:
    [LINK REMOVED]

Last edited: Sep 3, 2008
  9. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Thank's JorjaFoxFan wow intense, really detailed, if this is all accurate, and Grissom the man of multi-facial expressions, and Warrick please don't die:(and even if it was posted along time ago, some have never seen it, so that's what spoilers are all about, thank's again!

Last edited: Sep 3, 2008
  10. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

That was posted here on this thread a long time ago.

At least the person wrote 'brief'. Thank, bloody God for small favours.

11. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

I know I'm not the mod of this specific forum, but I believe we're not supposed to be linking to Spoiler TV, as it contains illegal script snippets and info on the site.

12. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

oops. didn't know that, sorry vegaslights! :alienblush:

and i was aware that most of that was posted before myfuturecsi, but it was more detailed and the last paragraph wasn't known. i cannot say its authenticity, i just thought it might be interesting to pass along.

13. SunnyCA890

SunnyCA890 Civilian

Hello! It's my 1st post. Just contributing my 2 cents worth of spoiler analysis. I am in the minority who hopes that Nick doesn't find Warrick. I hope that the episode picks up after they have all left the diner and Grissom conveniently returns so that WP gets some emotional scenes. Personally I think that Nick needs more trauma like Catherine needs more melodrama. It's going to be tough enough for the poor guy to deal with his bf's death, he doesn't need to have the memory of holding Warrick's lifeless body or seeing his blood. I understand why people want Nick to find Warrick, but it might be better for Nicky's scarred psyche to remember his friend alive and smiling.

In fact, from a storyline perspective it might be better to show Nick grieve, but then pull himself together emotionally because he is so driven to find his friend's killer. Remember what a force-to-be-reckoned-with Nick was during reverseforensicsgate? An emotionally strong and motivated Nick would prove a formidable opponent for McKeen. Think about it, McKeen did not kill Warrick because he was about to expose him, but because McKeen perceived that a driven and motivated Warrick was unstoppable. The same would be true with Nick. I know that the spoiler promos are usually misleading, but in this case I hope that they gave us a glimpse into Nick's story arc.

I'm looking forward to seeing how Warrick's death affects Catherine, Nick, Greg, and Brass. I hope that we get to see the aftermath for those characters, but I suspect we might have to settle for crumbs of screen-time for them until WP exits.

14. sara25

sara25 Hit and Run

Newest scoop from Ausiello.I hate it when he does that.Any guess?:rolleyes:

Did you watch the screener of the CSI premiere? Thoughts? -- Mary
    Ausiello:
    I did, and I have a question: Did we know that *a***** *a* * *****? If not, big scoop!

15. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

I hate his asterisk quizzes......but I think I figured it out this time.....Warrick had a child.....interesting scoopage

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.