Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jul 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CCA

CCA Police Officer

:guffaw::guffaw:that's freaking great! Sad thing is all I could think to that was somebody walking in and going "god...who farted...Warrick sheeze you need to get that checked out by a doctor my God seirously that isn't human!

2. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

Wow, myfuturecsi, that was hilarious! :lol: Your posts have been really cracking me up lately! :) This has been very good because it keeps me from pouting since we have no new spoilers. :(

3. PiperGrissom

PiperGrissom Police Officer

This is too funny!!!myfuturecsi,you are great!!!!!:guffaw:

I've read/heard and have been told all sorts of spoilers that are 'from reliable sources' and etc. They are all a bit different and none are going to be exactly right. I haven't bothered to post them on my site because I don't want to spread false hope.
    THAT SAID---I am wondering about Warrick, I mean, it could be possible.....Witness Protection, anyone???:confused:
    I think it could work. They'd still have a funeral, they'd still be in 'mourning' and it would be devestating for the team. I am also thinking that those rumors of a preggers Sara could be true. (I hope so)
    All in all, I think at least the first 10 eppys are going to be amazing.
    David Rambo told me that he is writing 9x8, so I am really looking forward to that one!

4. Half

Half CSI Level Two

I don't know if this has been talked about, (I'm not reading 43 pages, sorry) but this is the episode description from Season 9's "Art Imitates Life" on TV.com:

The team investigates the murders of woman found in the park posed. An artist becomes one of the suspects when they find out he has his models pose as dead bodies for his pictures. Also being two CSI's short Eckley hires a new CSI Riley Adams and a counselor comes in to help them deal with Warrick's death. Meanwhile Sara visits an old friend who finally pulled the plug on his wife who was raped and shot in the head.

Now: "Meanwhile Sara visits an old friend who finally pulled the plug on his wife who was raped and shot in the head."

The first thing I thought of was "Too Tough To Die". Again, if this was already talked about I'm sorry, but I found it interesting. Could it be that woman from so long ago?

5. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I think that's because Nicky is going to think he saw him in several different places, several different times. But, of course he won't really be there. It'll be Nicky's mind trying to deal with the loss of his best friend.

:lol: at Warrick's body being propped up in Grissom's office reading a book/magazine with shades on. Too freaking funny!

Last edited: Sep 2, 2008
  6. vexus

vexus Pathologist

myfuturecsi, you're hilarious!

"Art Imitates Art" sounds like it's going to be a great episode. I think it would be interesting to see Sara back (for story reasons).

7. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Yes, it is about her and the girl who was in a vegative state, in "Too Tough To Die" and the husband decides to finally pull the plug, and Sara is in this, and how or when she does visit the husband to pay her condolences is still not clear:shifty:

8. PiperGrissom

PiperGrissom Police Officer

I am wondering if Warrick is in the same hospital??? That goes into my theory that Warrick just might make it. I suppose we'll know in October, but this waiting is hard.

9. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

And from what I understand this is the episode Det. Vartann is supposed to be in. Does anyone else have any information on that?

And I was totally cracking up reading that scenario myfuturecsi :guffaw:

10. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I'm glad everyone liked my posts.

Now, I have to ask about three and five. Is the grief counsellor supposed to talk to all the CSIs (least the ones that haven't left or been shot)? And is Nick's behaviour supposed to get all weird in episode five.

I've read some interesting stuff (can't say where)about eppy five about this chick who really gets under his skin to the point where he drops the F bomb-dont' need to explain that one..

Now I'm doubtful they'll let him say it. If the scene is not cut to make way for Lady H and Grissom (which is a very strong possibility), they'll either bleep it out or end the scene before Nick says the word..

I hope this Riley chick doesn't get on my nerves..since TPTB have weighed heavily on them already..

11. Half

Half CSI Level Two

First off, thanks for filling me in on the fact that TPTB let the continuity people out of their cages.

I think whether or not Riley will get on our nerves is whether or not they try to make her fill Sara's place. If they just let her be a new character, she'll do fine. If they try to make her more than a new character, we'll all hate her. (I can't decide whether to have bias going in. On one had, I like the name "Riley" :)lol:). On the other hand, I still miss Sara. Hmm. )

12. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

I never heard about the girl getting on his nerves (I skim, may have missed something) Please tell us about it.

Drop the F-bomb...I'm a bit culturally confused (Lived outside the US for 10 years) but doesn't that mean say the F-word? How can he if it cannot be said on TV?

In what other ways does his behavior get weird?

I thought that it was established that Warrick is dead...:confused:

13. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

It was on a website whose name I cannot say for fear of retribution.

It was in a script and Nick is investigting this creepy place and there's an interrogation on this "Lady Heather" like woman and she starts to make fun of him and he just curses her that where he's from there's a difference betwen fighting and "bleeping"-I'm sure e can figure out the bleeping part..

So that sounds very unNick like. But hey he's entitled to crack up at some point..

Nick: buwahahahahahahahahahhaahah....I's evil..

I made that up..

14. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

Yep, bleep I know...will be funny if he really does curse and CBS does BLEEEEP. He is entitled to crack. The CSIs have hardly anything except for each other, that's how I see it. Nick and Warrick were friends outside of work too.

15. allmaple

allmaple Judge

that would probably be a good line, but i dont see a bleep on csi. its not the kind of show it would work on. it would just seem cheesy and stupid. and csi has never done anything cheesy or stupid.... right? :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.