Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jul 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Lady Heather is always good! Now, it seems she's not back in business but I hope she's her old confident self again! Can't wait to see her and Grissom together, they really had/have great chemistry. Will be interesting with Sara around ...

2. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

I'm really hoping for a good Greg and Sara scene. Their friendship has been mostly ignored since TCCFS. And we have seen all the main characters cry at some point, except Greg. He was great in Fannysmackin, but I want to see how emotional he can get.
    When you think about it, the only touching scene in GBaGL Sara had with a character other than Grissom was with Warrick in the beginning. Maybe this was a foreshadowing of his character's exit as well as hers, meaning it would be the last time they would talk.
    I hope tptb show Sara interacting with the whole team in the premiere. Matt Roush of TVGuide said that her appearance does add more emotional weight to the episode.

3. janemouse

janemouse Victim

i do think the "oh my god" in the promo does sound like nick. if nick does find warrick he might have been the one to call the police and then grissom would show up and that is what we see in the promo. who knows. i just can't wait to see it and then we will all know.

4. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Just a thought on the promo (and no I haven't heard it yet) maybe they had several of the actors say that line, and did a mix so as to not give it away but to keep y'all guessing. Technology these days is a wonderment, and honestly I wouldn't be surprised what they could do.

5. PiperGrissom

PiperGrissom Police Officer

Destiny, you are so right. Catherine could say it. I hope Nick is there somewhere. I just know it's going to be an amazing show. I can't wait to see it.

6. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

they released this promo about a month and a half before the episode, so i think the point was that it kept us going and excited but didn't give away too much key information because it really raised more questions then it answered. the episode is going to be great, and it doesn't matter how much screen time each character has because until they catch the under sheriff, i think that they are going to touch on each character, how they've been effected and how well/bad they are dealing with it. :bolian:

is the episode coming late this season because of the stupid election? :wtf:

7. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Not to mention they can get the stars to change their vocals, use devices to just slightly distort them, etc. Its the never ending game in technology, it can drive you crazy and make you happy, and in the end, say okay didn't see that coming, or saw that coming the whole time. :p

8. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

I don't think it is the election - that is in November. I think it is some sporting events. I could be wrong though. [​IMG]

9. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

The episode is airing October 9th, because the week before the Presidential debate(s) will be going on.

So CSI LV is the only CBS show not premiering with the rest of the CBS shows.

10. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

I have heard that part of the reason it is so late, is because the RNC (Republican National Convention) is supposed to be on some time next week, I believe. It could possibly be the week after that. Maybe TPTB pushed it back that far so that nothing could possibly interfere with the ratings(Grey's, and whatever else comes on Thursdays). I don't know. I'm just guessing.:)

11. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Yeah it is due to the Presidential Debates they will be having on Thursday's the weeks before. Unfortunately, CBS is the network carrying them too.

Still barely a mention of Greg in any spoilers. What a bummer. I would like to see a good scene between Sara and Greg too.

12. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

The RNC starts on Monday..this Monday...I don't know the exact date. So I'm going to go along with everyone else and say the debates are the culprit for the late start

13. CSI_Fan_Forever

CSI_Fan_Forever Lab Technician

you know why i hate spoilers? cause they make me too excited for the show to start! october seems too far away and i am missing my csi!
    im happy that lady heather is coming back. her and grissom defintely have a thing and i do love melinda clarke. :)
    im excited for seeing the effects of warricks death. i really hope there is some catherine scenes though, not too much has been said about her.

ohh and i totally am missing the grillow scenes!! :)

14. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

It is the debates, that will stall the usual Sept. premiere, bummer huh? and on the "who finds Warrick" maybe Destiny hit it on the head, they did many different scenes, cause I swear that first one sounded like Nick, but the one on here now sounds like Grissom well it is him :wtf: those writers always something mysterious and off the wall! damm it's still August:( Oct.9 that's along time off~

15. Gravity

Gravity Witness

I'm still 100% sure that it is Nick that says 'Oh My God' ;)

You guys are waiting for the season premiere, in Holland we finally get some new episodes coming up this Monday (ep. Grissom's Divine Comedy)...can't wait :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.