Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jul 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Maybe the Smoking Man, the alley cat and Lady Heather find Warrick..
    :bolian::bolian::bolian::bolian::bolian::bolian::bolian::bolian::bolian::bolian::bolian::bolian::bolian::bolian::bolian::bolian::bolian::bolian::bolian::bolian: to Lady Heather returning!!

2. rahkira

rahkira Police Officer

The smiley we really need here at this moment is a troll. Uh oh; I think I see Destiny coming (or is it TallyHo?) and she's not smiling. :eek: And is that a lock and chain in her hands? :confused:

Last edited: Aug 28, 2008
  3. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

No its a bottle of tylenol, I official have stock in the company lol. I have the chain and lock near by though.

I believe a little over 24 hours ago I made this POST with regards to this thread for those who missed it please read it, for those who read it and suddenly got a blurry screen, clean it and read it again. Because all this bickering is doing nothing other then inflaming people (for or against anything at this point) and serving no purpose. At the end of the day this show, the characters all fictional, the passion and love for them is real. We don't mind having some fun its good, but there is also a point when it turns tide and needless to say there is discussion and then there is inapporperiate comments. The season hasn't even started yet, now if we could all settle down and try to find that balance it will make things alot easier for everyone. Again Moving back on topic.

4. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

*passes over the tylonel liquid gels* they work quicker. :) *hugs*

Have there been any Greg spoilers? Even a small one might get my hopes up that Eric has a shot at screen time.

5. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Some friends an myself were wondering why did Warrick park at the end of a dark alley in the first place? Most have a "NO PARKING" sign and the end, and are for deliverys and such, not to to mention the theft element:( homeless folks, thieves who are looking for a car parked at the end of a dark alley, subject to a break-in. Not a bright move, and maybe things would have turned out different if that had not occured:confused: Of course McKeen would have found another way and another time probably:( just another curve!

Last edited: Aug 28, 2008
  6. my_last_chance

my_last_chance Police Officer

Yeah, you'd *think* Warrick would have been a bit smarter than that, but if he hadn't parked down there we wouldn't have the episode we have. I guess because it's a dark alley, there's less of a chance McKeen will get spotted fleeing the scene? I have no idea. I do agree that Warrick would have been ah, "disposed of" no matter where he parked, though.

7. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

Advil works better. Any new real spoilers today?

8. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Well, one mystery has been solved it' GRISSOM who cries out "Oh my god", when finding Warrick. It was just posted on our "news files" now that heard it again, I can hear that it is in fact Grissom~

9. my_last_chance

my_last_chance Police Officer

... I was so sure it was Nick ... and so the only angst we see from our Texan is "let's finish this for him"? Gah. Oh well. I can see a few tears in those eyes.

10. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

I knew I wasn't crazy!!! It is Grissom after all!

11. forza juve

forza juve Hit and Run

I was so sure I could make out a texan accent in that OMG. They could've at least given Nick that line.

What's this about Warricks baby? Did I miss something?

12. Nicksfriend

Nicksfriend Police Officer

I am with you..right at the end I hear that Texan drawl and I was thinking they might have taken it from Grave Danger when the box is cracking and Nick says,"Oh my Gawd"...still think it is but no arguments....we'll see in a few weeks.

13. Elayne

Elayne Police Officer

Actually, the relationship could go two way. Either Robbins and The Professor could drive everyone up the wall playing "Spot The Cause Of Death" with each other; or Robbins could resent The Professor.

14. ali319

ali319 Prime Suspect

I think it sounds more like Grissom than Nick, personally, but I'm pretty sure the promo transcript that's on this site is one that was pulled from a YouTube post. If that's the case, whoever transcribed it was the person who decided it was Grissom saying the line. So it could still be Nick, IMHO.

Ali

15. Nicksfriend

Nicksfriend Police Officer

From the fifth episode of Inhuman Bondage:Spoiler TV

The Las Vegas crime lab consults an old friend when their investigation takes an unusual turn.

According to CSI Files sources, the fifth episode of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation's ninth season will be called "Of Inhuman Bondage". A man named Ian Wallace is found dead in the desert, and his girlfriend Justine Stefani is missing. The CSI team finds indentations in the wall at Ian's house, a bloody t-shirt in the clothes hamper and a biological sample on the floor near the television.

Wendy tests the biological fluid found near the TV. The sperm contribution is from Ian Wallace, but the vaginal portion of the sample doesn't match Justine Stefani. Riley suggests that Ian's girlfriend may have discovered him cheating and killed him out of jealousy.

Meanwhile, Nick and Brass follow a different lead. Lady Heather (Melinda Clarke), last seen in "The Good, the Bad and the Dominatrix", gives the team a clue about some needle marks that were found on Ian Wallace's chest. Needle play is a form of S&M, and she sends them to a place called the Lower Linx. It's a club for poetry and the performing arts, but it also has a well-equipped back room--the perfect place to play out S&M fantasies.

The blood from the t-shirt found in Ian's hamper doesn't belong to him. The high-velocity spatter on the back of the shirt has male DNA and, combined with the indentations in the wall, suggests the possibility of a physical confrontation. Knowing that Ian went to the Lower Linx before he died, the team wonders if perhaps the club's proprieter, Michelle Tournay, might be involved. She has the only key to the back room, and if she dominated Ian, she might have dominated another man and used his trust and submission to her advantage so he would help her commit murder.

Please note that the above plot details have not been confirmed by CBS, Alliance Atlantis or Bruckheimer Films, and until such time you should treat this information as you would any other rumour. The above information comes from early script drafts and the details of the episodes are liable to change before the episodes are shown.

Sounds interesting....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.