Stetler/Horatio Slash Thread

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by lament, Nov 15, 2005.

1. ruby&theheadmen

ruby&theheadmen Lab Technician

Mesmerized and enraptured! It's like a shot of pure longing and desire through the HEART!.......YUM!

2. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

I know. And I think it's really cute!

Here's a pic of when H catches Rick looking at him, Wow, look at that look in H's eyes:

[​IMG]

3. ruby&theheadmen

A complex look for sure behind the seeming annoyance: pondering, curiosity? Ah, the possibilities as if to say: why does HE so get under my skin... Things that make you go hmmmmm....

4. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

Yeah, he's still mad at him, but he also WANTS him. :devil: :luvlove: There is undeniable lust in those eyes.

5. ruby&theheadmen

Yes I too see desire in those patented baby blues. But as to the future, one can only wonder...there is a torch and there is a fuse ready to be lit- when oh, when will these 2 get to SET IT OFF?????

Not to mention will the folks out there be ready for the flames????

Last edited: Aug 29, 2008
  6. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

What I'd like to see in the 7th season is the both of them getting along better, and Horatio being less brusque with Rick. I mean, he saw how Rick reacted when he found out H was getting extradited to Brazil, so he has to know the man cares about him! There's no way he couldn't know.

7. ruby&theheadmen

I think it might be nice to have some reconciliation between the two men. Perhaps this could come about in a future season where it takes Rick's skill in IAB dealing with higher-ups that result in helping Horatio in a very major way, possibly saving him from some trial or something.

After this point the men could see that they don't have to be enemies and they could put past hurts aside. That would then leave the way open for true friendship.

8. Wolfsong

Wolfsong Witness

Wow, how come i haven't stumbled across this topic before. I've recently become a fan of this pairing and in searching for this particular pairing found this topic. If anyone knows where i can find some great fic of these two please email me please. I think the eppy i first noticed it in was Ambush. Then, I've gone back and noticed more and more. In fact, one of my on stories i'm currently working on has mutated from general to hinting at this. not posting it anywhere just yet... *crosses fingers for more H and Stetler scenes*

9. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

Hi Wolfsong! I'm sorry I hadn't checked this thread in awhile to see if anyone had posted anything, so I didn't see that you had until now. I've been busy posting an ongoing story about the pairing with Ruby&theheadmen over on the fanfic section of the forum. Welcome to the thread, and the pairing. Rick is so obviously in love with Horatio. It's really cute. And I think really touching. I feel that Rick needs Horatio more than anyone else does.

There's a lot of fanfic written about them. Some of it goes beyond the PG-13 barrier allowed on this forum, so it can't be mentioned here. I'll have to think about which stories can be mentioned here, and post something about them. I know there's a beautifully written one called, "See Me," by Arrogant Love that's located at the fanfiction.net site. It's one of the first ones I ever read. It has a sequel called "Light." You have to read those.

When you have 26 more posts, Wolfsong, you can use the forum's PM system. (I don't have "Aim"). I hope you post here again.

10. Wolfsong

Wolfsong Witness

Thanks for the welcome and the info. Also thanks for the recs, I'm going to go and try to find them.

11. ruby&theheadmen

Dear WereWolfSong:

Yes, please DO join us on our fan fic right here in talk- it's a labour of love and we welcome YOU! Hope you enjoy!

12. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

OK, time to wake this thread up again!!! :) Rick is FINALLY coming back in the 21st episode of this season, and there's sure to be some very interesting scenes between him and Horatio. Will they be slashy? Let's hope so! :devil:

13. ruby&theheadmen

I too, will be glad to see Rick Stetler back into the thick of things.
    In fact, I saw him on Friday night on an older episode where Calleigh has proven that Horatio was not guilty of police brutality. Seeing the 2 men in that elevator one could feel more than just annoyance and tension, there's friction,the kind that just screams sexual tension between the two, (even if they don't realize it just yet!) as well, that hopefully, I'll get to see acted upon in new episodes.

14. Wolfsong

Wolfsong Witness

I can't wait to see him either... I need to go rewatch some of the earlier interactions again when i get the time. Might be the inspiration that i need to get my story back up and going again.

15. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

In some of those earlier episodes, I love the way the guys seem to be two inches from each other's faces when they have their "arguments." They're so mad at each other yet close enough to kiss each other. If all that emotion turned for even a brief second to lust... :devil::adore:
    If you want to watch an earlier one where this is the case, "Innocent" would be a good choice. At least I'm pretty sure that's the name of the ep. And then of course, "Shattered." Rick has lots of scenes in that one. And a later episode where this closeness occurs is "Ambush." That's where my sig is from. :) And they're not arguing in "Ambush."

Last edited: Apr 2, 2009