Season 7 **Spoiler Lab** - Gimme More, Gimme Gimme More!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, May 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

I think that is the best one liner ever. 'Cause he says it for it to be serious and it is not to be taken for a joke. They really never close. And also it was said twice AND not only Horatio can use it, Eric can, too.

Do you guys know what David's fav. one liner is? He has two and one is 'We, never, close'

2. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

My favorites:

"Burn, baby, burn."

"But we..." *puts on sunnies* "...we know different, don't we?"

3. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Hey guys, I hate to ruin the fun but until one of Horatio's one-liners become a major part of spoiler information, it might be best to start a new thread about our favourites or even continue the discussion in the character's designated thread. :) I know there isn't too much here to discuss and going off topic every once in a while is fine, but let's not let it govern the purpose of this thread. Thanks!

ETA: Actually, I might start a topic on it as we have relatively new faces around and it might be fun. :)

Last edited: Aug 24, 2008
  4. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

*Coughs - hangs head* Sorry...:angel:

5. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

I don't know about you guys, but I'm thinking that the first promo might be aired next Monday during Miami. They usually air the first one with the show, right?

6. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

You know, this is such a good reasoning;).
    I thought the same thing some days ago. Though, I was pretty sure they were going to air the promo last night, always during CSI:Miami since they did it w/ LV. Btw, was there a rerun episode yesterday?? I suppose no, since they didn't air the promo;)

7. mjszud

mjszud Captain

The convention was on in place of a repeat. Maybe next week.
    I'm anxious to see how ridiculously deceiving they make the promo out to be.

8. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

I was so bummed the convention was on instead of Miami. With the LV promo out already - I was sure Miami's would be out last night.

Oh I am sure it will be totally deceiving..but I want to see it anyways. :lol:

9. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Oh yep!!! I didn't hear anything about it till yestaray & some minutes ago they told it on the news;)
    Thanks for the info mjszud.
    I can't wait to see it for the same reason of you:lol:. Maybe they're gonna show a second wedding between Calleigh & Eric (like "You May Now Kill The Bride:rolleyes:), a car burning w/ Calleigh inside & :shifty::shifty: Ryan wandering through Miami without anything to do.

10. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

:guffaw: LOL! For real! They'll show all these explosions and E/C moments and people coming close to death when in reality it will be them working on some boring case revolving around Horatio. Eric and Calleigh will eyeball each other, H will have Kyle problems, and Ryan will show up for 2 minutes to ask someone how the investigation is going!

11. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

I dont bother paying much attention to the promos, they are sooo misleading. The way they twist them around, they make something tiny become the focus of the episode and then its disappointing when it isn't!

12. luf100

luf100 Coroner

This is from the other page but I had to comment on it. This is my favourite one liner too, only because in one of the episodes, Eric says it too. That just made me love it more, because they all mean it. :lol:

Sorry for this irrelevant post, nothing to do with spoilers here, sorry.

13. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

14. Kazalene

Kazalene Rookie

Let's hope Ryan and Natalia don't get less screen time with the new addition.

15. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Is this an official source? I'm only asking cause there was info not too long ago that she'd just have multi arc episodes. Now all of a sudden she's a regular? :sigh: I think they should wait before adding her. They waited several eps before adding Ryan and Natalia to the opening credits and even Frank. So, why should the new girl get a free pass when the others didn't?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.