Flack/Angell #1 - This Is How Sexy Looks

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kinkapoodles, Nov 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Hi, GregNickRyanFan! You're thinking of "DOA for a Day" (yes, the Suspect X episode). The line was: "You look good in a vest."

Her simple laugh was fantastic.

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

That was the line! Thank you! Yeah, that was a great scene! I hope we get more Flack/Angell scenes like that in the new season! :)

3. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

GNRFan! *tackles* Man, it's good to see you here... First PureJoy, then EDeN and SMACK, and now Jess/Don... nice to see that we share so many ships!

How about Commuted Sentences? I liked it when she confronted him about him using his game... too bad they had to be interrupted. What would have happened if they hadn't been?

4. CSIFan119

CSIFan119 Hit and Run

I think that they would make a great couple as long as it didn't have the Lindsay and Danny drama...Flack and Angell have great chemistry and I think that they are so cute together!!!

5. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Glad you think so! The Jess/Don community is evergrowing... welcome to the thread CSIFan119. Feel free to post here anytime. By the way, I agree with you about the D/L drama... this couple is more suited to action and comedy.

6. GregNickRyanFan

I can just see them arguing over who gets to bust down a suspect's door. Flack would be saying he should do it. Then Angell could say something like "I'm perfectly capable of doing it myself. I can take you on any day. I'll show you later, if you're brave enough." :evil:

7. Half

Half CSI Level Two

That... Wow, I can perfectly picture that. Nice, GregNickRyanFan.

By the way, I'm almost done the next portion of my fic, karu_mila.

8. kayfeb

kayfeb Rookie

whoah...i can picture Jessie in PMS mood saying that *snickers*, and we all know how scaredy cat Flack is.

MRRROOOOWRRRRR *SKNIT* *HISSSSSS* *SKNIT*

9. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

That's so them... I would love to see them do that in an episode one of these days. Only, let's have Jess kick down the door and look back at Don just before she walks in and say, "Still want me to take you on?" Though something tell me that Don wouldn't mind so much...

10. Half

Half CSI Level Two

The next chapter of "Undercover" is about to be posted, just to mention.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2008
  11. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

The thread's been resurrected! *tackles Tciddaisc* Thanks so much for that... oh, and for posting a new chapter. I can't wait to read it! *resumes happy dance*

I was watching promos for eTalk and it mentioned something about Emmanuelle taking on a new role. I don't know if she's not guest starring on CSI:NY anymore, but I'll watch the show and let you guys know. I hope she'll still be on the show! *crosses fingers*

12. GregNickRyanFan

I think they're talking about the fact that she's been added (supposedly) to the opening credits of NY. These are the only things listed recent for her on imdb besides CSI NY:

1. Reverse Angle (2009) (TV) (filming) .... Eve Pretson
    2. Dolan's Cadillac (2009) (post-production) .... Elizabeth
    3. Far Cry (2008) (post-production).... Valerie Cardinal
    4. Hysteria(2008) (post-production) .... Jennifer
    Those look like they're gonna be movies to me. The one that says TV is I think a tv movie. Most likely will be on Lifetime or some channel like that. I can't say that for sure, but juding by the title, I really don't think it's a tv show. I think those usually say "series" anyway and this just says "tv" which makes me think its a tv movie.

13. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

No, they weren't talking about her role on CSI:NY... they were talking about a whole new role and in the promo, they showed Emmanuelle in on a different set and wearing really a low-cut pink top and a skirt. She described her character as a claw-her-way-to-the-top kind of woman. That doesn't sound like Angell to me. Anyways, eTalk will be airing the interview with her on Monday... I'm gonna watch and let you guys know what she has to say.

14. kayfeb

kayfeb Rookie

Hiya! there's an Emmanuelle Vaugier thread here so you can transfer your post there.

15. Half

Half CSI Level Two

I hope you like the new chapter, karumila. *grins* I'm almost done the next one already. Once I got out of the "crap, now what do I do" rut, I've been on a role. I already have a sequel in the works! ((I call it a "sequel" so I can bring AJ back. Though... she miiiiight not be back for long. *coughs and looks away innocently*))

If Angell doesn't come back... I might die. DON'T GO! WE NEED MORE FLIRTING! FLIRTING THAT ACTUALLY WORKS AND IS BELIEVABLE AND DOESN'T INVOLVE HALF OF THE FANBASE KILLING EACH OTHER! (*coughdannylindsaycough*)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.