Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jul 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gravity

Gravity Witness

@myfuturecsi: I'm sorry to hear you say you feel this, that you feel you need to apologize or not because I said explicitly that my laughter is meant in a positive way, in other words, although I love GSR myself, your comments about GSR make me laugh but I understand you guys and girls as well. Hope you understand now what I meant ;)

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I totally agree with this. I was going to say the same thing. Editing can be very tricky. And if it was Nicky who said "Oh My God" then that almost has to be because he finds Warrick first. Grissom may be second on the scene after Nicky. maybe Nicky calls Grissom and says "Warrick's been shot" and Grissom rushes back to the scene and takes Warrick from Nick (cause we know Nicky's probably gonna be in shock).

And I didn't think Sara looked heavier. I think it was just the hairstyle. It's a new/different haircut than she had before. I think it framed her face too much and made it look a little wider or something. And the promo was for the whole season, so it's possible that the bedroom scene may not even been from the "For Warrick" episode.

It would be completely illogical for Grissom to be the first to find Warrick with Nicky still being at the diner. The only way is if Grissom didn't actually leave. Maybe he got a phone call as he started to leave the diner. Maybe then he heard the shots and runs to the alley. But, I hope this was all just clever editing. I wouldn't mind Grissom being the first to find Warrick if he hadn't already left the diner. :lol: But, it's just more logical that the only one still at the diner would be the first to find Warrick.

3. MrsWillows

MrsWillows Rookie

I was thinking the exact same thing... Three men in her life who're shot to death... Darn! Why can writters came up with something new?

4. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

I guess this is one instance where tptb are being a little more realistic. I mean if you look at the world today, you're more likely to shot and killed then anything else. Lets face it, its the easiest and quickest way to kills someone.

Especially, in the world of law enforcement. I believe most are shot in the line of duty.

5. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

I just wanted to clarify something: they are not nude. Grissom has a shirt on and Sara has a sleeveless top on.

I think I am going to like Ecklie in this. He has really come to work pretty well with our team lately. And I'm anticipating some great acting from Marg.

Also, as pointed out by others, these clips are from multiple episodes, and to me it is more telling what they don't reveal. We know Nick is at the diner, so the fact that they don't show him there in this promo might mean they don't want to give something away. And there will be more promos coming.

6. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

That is a very good point. I also agree with the Grissom finding Warrick scene could possibly be him having a nightmare about being the one to find Rick when in reality someone else did. I think Rick will die in Nicky's arms, but Grissom could have a nightmare that he died in his arms (cause Rick's death would affect Grissom this way) and maybe that's what the Grissom/Sara bedroom scene was about. Maybe she was comforting him after a nightmare. And yes, I agree that they were not nude. It looked like he had on one of those white muscle tees (sorry, but I refuse to call them wife-beaters) and Sara definitely had something on.

I also agree about Ecklie. I'm starting to like him more and more. He gets more human every ep ever since Grave Danger. :lol:

Are we 100% sure that it was Nicky saying "Oh My God" and not Grissom or someone else?

7. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

It sounded like Grissom..

8. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

One can only hope! Remember the promos of Natalie cutting Grissom??

Yeah, it looks like Catherine is in the alley, so people must be getting there pretty quickly after he's discovered. Either that or he's there awhile because he dies there.

As one who has capped many, many episodes frame by frame and is pretty darned familiar with it, that sounds to me 99.9% like Nick. :)

By the way, there is a MUCH better quality video (no disrespect to anyone else who has posted it) here. You can hear the audio a lot better.

9. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

I am almost 99.99% sure that it is not Nick. It sounded to me like an older man's voice (Grissom), but who knows, I've been wrong before. As for this whole Ecklie situation, I'm really digging him in the promo. In the early season he was the antagonist (and a pretty darn good one if you ask me), and now, he's joining the rest of the team in an effort to find out happened to Warrick. I love it.

As for the whole GSR promo - er - CSI promo, who cares if it was only a thirty second clip, half of it was dominated by Gris/Sara, and the part that really twists the knife, is the fact that NEITHER one of them is going to be in the WHOLE season. Hello! Catherine, Nick, and Greg are staying til the END of the season, yet their clips added together (excluding team clips) equal that of GSR. Does anyone else see a problem witht this?

10. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

Thank you for the new promo. Now it's starting to sound more like Nick to me. Especially when he says 'god.' If you listen to Grisoom saying 'stay with me' and then 'oh my god,' they sound different.
    I agree. I think the fact that even Ecklie wants to help shows how much Warrick meant to everyone. It's sad, but it's also really sweet.

11. gsr_rulz

gsr_rulz Hit and Run

Hey! Finally, someone else who realizes they AREN'T IN THE NUDE (that would be you, jtd94)! When I watched the promo on TV, it looks like Grissom is in a red/khaki plaid type shirt, and Sara has a white sleeveless shirt. I tried to point that out a few pages back, I think....

It's not really the "CSI/GSR way" to show them in the nude. CSI has shown little things in past episode where they hinted at nudity, like Catherine when she woke up in that hotel room and had to "process" herself (can't remember the name of the eppy), or Greg and Sara in the hazmat shower in 4x4, or Sara washing with lemons after they found liquid man. I can't remember much else of them showing nudity - maybe some "sexy" scenes with Nick and hooker and Warrick and the stripper, but I don't think GSR is written in that sort of way...am I making sense?

But, I love Jorja as a person and Sara as a character and GSR, but I also respect the opinions of others of course. I'm not gonna squee on the forum and irritate the anti-GSR folks.....just wanted to point a few things out.

12. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I saw the promos and it doesn't sound like Grissom will said, "Oh my God." Grissom don't have a emotion voice. It's Nick. The promos will have us fool and they don't want us to see the real thing. I will said, Nick will find Warrick in the car, just because Grissom have blood on him and don't mean Nick will have blood on him also.

As for Sara and Grissom in bed, it don't mean nothing, it could be 5 seconds of it and they may not be naked.

13. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Well as far as the "Oh my God" comment, I am still not 100% sure who is saying it Sometimes It sounds like Nick, other times I think its Grissom...Guess we'll wait and see.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2008
  14. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

It's really hard to say who is saying the "Oh My God" comment. It could be Grissom or Nick I think. I guess we will have to wait and see...but the wait is oh so painfully long still.

15. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

It's NICK, I recognized his voice immediatley, & the brief GSR scenes so beautiful, so pure, so real, they're for each other, their team mates and "For Warrick" the continuity continues!

Last edited: Aug 23, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.