Grissom and Sara;#34 GSR...Back With A Passion

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by bengali13, Aug 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

I loved the promo. I loved the character motivations. Sara is there because of Warrick. I mean, she's there for Gil, too, of course, but her primary motivation to come back is because of what happened to Warrick, and I love that, because he was the reason she came to Las Vegas in the first place. I love that we get to see Gil and Sara embrace, because they love one another, and she is there to offer him, and the others, comfort. She is there to love him, to be there for him, to hold him up while he's weak. It's just so beautiful. And seeing the two of them in bed? I admit to being shocked, but I love the comfort of it. I wasn't squeeing because "OMV they're in bed!" I was squeeing because she's comfortable with him, him with her, and she's being there for him. She's offering him love. I love that so much.

Oh, and *hi*

2. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

ha ha, Heey Alyssa -are you new??
    OMG
    that promo made my life!!!
    i can't even put my feelings towards the GSR related scenes into words!
    :eek: :eek: :eek:

3. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

Well, now I know I'm not in here enough! I've been around here for years gabbing about GSR. :) I remember the Gutterflies! *sniff*

Anyway:

I'm just glad that we get some GSR to welcome us home.... :) It's been a while! I hated all the rumors that things would be rocky with them because it did not make sense, but what I've seen in the promo definitely makes sense! :)

4. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

WELL, HI Alyssa long time no hear from, where ya' been? and my thoughts are excatly like yours~

I just posted almost word for word what you said here, on the *spoiler* thred, she came back to be there "For Warrick" and together they are consoling each other, what are they, according the the anti's go hide in a closet and cry alone, their helping on another through this difficult tragic time, and I was beyond thrilled to see that, now we know that they've never really been apart, and she's back, and they will ride off in the sunset, whenever he leaves, she'll be with him

EARLIER, AND NOW

5. x3nity

x3nity Lab Technician

Maybe i just stayed on a comfort zone...

I have been lurking at other threads.... & i feel a bit stunned how people attack GSR so much that it overshadowed their sense of perspective. Why they loathe the ship so much or we are just good here, keeping our optimist side? Those anti's are so mean (just my opinion), I believe that if you got nothing good to say then better leave thing as it is, just proceed with the topic and not hitting other people's fence that'll lead them to other direction.

It's good thing i saw the promo, keep my focus and spirit in staying and patiently waiting for the new season to premiere. (it is as if i could watch it the same time when it airs.... Here in my side of the globe, i am not sure WHEN it will be shown but hopefully it will be available in youtube. People do that, don't they?

On the topic: Sara flies home immediately and she becomes the anchor of devastated Grissom. Then extend support for Nick (as he did for her on prior seasons...) and the rest of the team.
    She is after all "a great criminalist and I need her" **that's the line Grissom said to Ecklie in Nesting Doll episode**

:):cool:;)

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2008
  6. Desertwind

Yes indeed so hateful it's frightening, I don't get it, these anti's have watched the show apparently as long as us, and are so adamant about them not being together when they all know they are, but as David Rambo said "he gets more pro-GSR letters than anti-GSR ones", and stated their "hateful" so full of venom [my words] whatever folks, get real and go with the flow, it's happened and it's for real

NEXT ON THE AGENDA[​IMG]

[​IMG] "I DO"

7. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

ah, i'm probably just newer than you. i did recognize your name though :)
    did this promo originally air on CBS?
    i don't think that Sara looks that different...just happier, despite her obvious sadness towards Warrick..Grissom looks terribly sad though, the bed scene will be cute but they both look so troubled :( i almost started crying when they cut to that scene of Catherine at Warricks crime scene, crying hysterically. i feel the worst for Nick and Catherine...they were the closest emotionally. this promo completely makes up for the MONTHS we went with no new news.. stupid TPTB :shifty:

8. PiperGrissom

PiperGrissom Police Officer

I am so excited over the promo. Nope, not gonna spoil anything or use a box. I am just a happy GSRer!!! Hey, ya'll GSR fans, come to my wiki and check out the new features. Desert can tell ya we've got some good goodies.

9. Desertwind

YES, I can it's fantastic, and big kudos to our wonderful PiperGrissom she got the interview with David Rambo about GSR, on the WPAP Billy Petersen site[​IMG] that's so hugh, it's the most popular Billy site on the internet WOO-HOO-HOO[​IMG] if you want to read it there as well, go look! it's on the first page:thumbsup: under news/updates!

http://www.billypetersen.com/

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 23, 2008
  10. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

Welcome back Alyssa!
    Woo hoo, GSR is back, and possibly with a passion.
    Although I still don't trust TPTB as far as I can throw them. Didn't they give us a promo last year with GSR stuff that never showed up in an ep.

11. PiperGrissom

PiperGrissom Police Officer

Hello all and happy Saturday! I don't know about the rest of you but:
    I have heard from some of MY sources and others that the bed scene is not in "For Warrick". Who cares? Not me, as long as it makes it ON THE SHOW and not only on youtube! Ok, now to the Rambo interview: Anyone here read it? If not go now. I am seeing Lady Heather in a whole new light now. Gotta love that Rambo!
    Sorry team spoiler-free. *Kisses & Hugs*

12. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

Hehe, I'm on cloud nine just like the rest of you! :thumbsup:

I sat and watched the first four seconds of the promo, saw Grissom and Sara, squealed, and then ran, yes ran, out to the living room, grabbed my mom, pulled her to the computer, watched the whole promo, squeed some more, and then watched the promo about six more times with more squeeing! :lol: Wow, that was a long sentence! :)

I'm so excited for the premiere, but I know I'll need lots of kleenex. The fact that it will be sad is actually why I'm excited because I know we'll get excellent acting from the whole cast. I know all of the GSR scenes will have a sad feeling to them, but I know they'll also be romantic. :)

13. ali319

ali319 Prime Suspect

Hey Piper, thanks for posting the DR interview ... very interesting,

particularly with regard to his comments on LH. I was thinking they might be using her to allow Grissom to tell some of his story that otherwise wouldn't come out and now I'm thinking maybe I wasn't too far off base!

Anyway, great info and thanks for sharing :) I am sooo excited for the premiere. I've been watching reruns on SPIKE and it tugs at my heart a bit when I see Warrick. I can't believe his character won't be part of the show anymore. OK, off topic ... sorry.

Ali

14. bobby2surf

bobby2surf Victim

I just can't wait anymore for show to start....

It would be nice to see GSR in bed, as in promo talking...and then one of them to say: ''If it's a boy, let's call him after Warick.'' that would be nice...

Peace!

15. x3nity

x3nity Lab Technician

*Sorry double posts, still figuring out what happen, then i hit it. My apology.*

Last edited: Aug 24, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.