Grissom and Sara;#34 GSR...Back With A Passion

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by bengali13, Aug 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PiperGrissom

PiperGrissom Police Officer

Hey all!!! Grissom's Bday was YESTERDAY!!! August 17,1959, I had a shout out to him on my site.

2. Sidlreiana_15

Sidlreiana_15 Lab Technician

i hope that sara call him ;) or better a travel , the mile-high club :devil: san francisco- LV, how long the travel? ...:lol:

uho sorry the first CONGRATS EVERYBODY for the new thread:thumbsup: , 34:eek: is amazing.

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

YEAH Grissoms B-day, I posted a Happy to him on his thread, with cake and drinks, and sorry you girls don't want to be inqusitive or curious and peek once in a while on those pesky *spoiler* boxes , but no problem:confused: in saying that here's another one for the curious or nosy fans who want to know what the latest buzz is.. the old adage "what's the difference between nosy and curious? curious is when you ask once nosy is when you ask twice":evil:

Here's a site that asks I Sara pregnant, and will they get married etc. plus a tid-bit about our favorite LH, wonder how much is true?
    http://jorjafox.net/blog/2008/08/15/csi-season-nine-rumors-spoilers-and-speculation/

WE LOVE BUGS...AND OTHER THINGS TOO[​IMG]

4. PiperGrissom

Thanks Desert, I am nosy and proud of it. LOL!
    I love all of the little spoilers we are getting, but I also kinda wish I didn't know anything and could be suprised.
    Who knows? Maybe our spoilers are full of bull. The only reason I am really keeping up with spoilers is for my wiki.
    That said, I am just DYING for the season to get going!! I think we've waited long enough to see our Grissom and Sara together again.

5. bengali13

bengali13 Rookie

I too, am on Team Spoiler Free, Kate. The boxes start to get to me, but then I remember that I asked for them, since I would like to be surprised this year, ya know? I try to remember that I WANT to be in the dark and then they don't bother me anymore. Then I paint ball the crap out of them, just for fun. :D

Piper, Leave it to you to know the birthday's of the characters :lol: . My question? HOW do you know, WHERE would you look for that info? Did someone from CSI write fake bio's for them, or have they shown his driver's license? Inquiring minds want to know.

6. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I haven't been in here for a long time, but I do lurked in here to see what's going on. I forgot about Grissom's birthday yesterday. Nick's birthday is today, Aug. 18.

Congratulation your number 34, wow that was fast.

7. Desertwind

So, how do all you "spoilers" feel about Catherine being the lead after Grissom leaves? if we had to have one and Warrick is gone, I'd prefer Nick, my own personal choice, he's sensitive and caring and listens to everyone, she is bossy and full of her-self, and I don't think the team will respond to her being over them, just my opinion

[​IMG]

8. ali319

ali319 Prime Suspect

Hey everyone!

I'm not totally clear on the rules regarding linking to other sites, so I'm not going to do that ... but there are some interviews available on YouTube that I think y'all would love. They are RTL interviews of Billy, Jorja, CM, and Naren Shankar. They directly address season 8 stuff as well as GSR. They were filmed during the writer's strike, as far as I could tell. At one point during his interview, Billy makes reference to the fact that they aren't filming because of the strike. Anyway, good stuff that made me hopeful for the upcoming storylines in season 9! Nothing spoilerish in the interviews, so even the spoiler-free folks can enjoy these! :)

It looks like the videos were just posted on 8/17, by summersbys ... they shouldn't be hard to hunt down. There are numerous RTL interviews on YouTube but these are the most recent and, as I said, posted over the past weekend.

Happy viewing!
    Ali

Last edited: Aug 19, 2008
  9. Desertwind

Thank's ali for the info. I'll look for it:thumbsup::: here's a "quote" from Jorja on their relationship, from Jorja Fox online~

These two people have alot in common. They're both not really great with people in many respects, & they're emotionally detached also in many respects. If two people like that can find each other, there's really something beautiful in that
    Jorja Fox!

[​IMG]

10. PiperGrissom

Well, we know Grissom's BDay because Paul Mulander was the serial killer who killed on that day, plus, it is on Gil Grissom's bio on CBS and other sites. I also have Sara's BDay, but I can't remember exactly what it is offhand.

11. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

September...17th, I think. Hmmm...maybe I should write her a birthday present.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2008
  12. PiperGrissom

Sounds like a GREAT idea!
    Ok, so how far apart are Gris and Sara in age? I am thinking 15-17 years? Sound about right?

13. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

If memory serves, the characters are both three years younger than the actors. That makes Grissom and Sara 15 years apart. That is a lot. My husband is five years older than I am, we're both middle aged, and I can't imagine him being another ten years older on top of that.

14. PiperGrissom

Thanks. your are very right. They are 3 years younger than the characters. Sara is my age. I don't think the age difference matters IF people are compatible. Grissom and Sara certainly are!:thumbsup:
    I am really hoping that they are married.

15. x3nity

x3nity Lab Technician

Thanks Ali, I found it.

I like this description about their relationship. It must've been difficult in the beginning because they have to consider that ethical standard working relationship thing (uhhmm, i am imagining the episode "butterfield" here, risking everything). And during that time I thought theirs would never happen, that they would just keep it to themselves. So, who loves first and who loves more? Sara had a crush on Grissom ever since??
    For the sake of discussion, maybe we could fill-in the gaps here. Our version of what happen in San Francisco.... (what is your thought?)

It seems that most of you here are married? So admirable all your passion to GSR-CSI when all I thought I was so late, being a fanatic should be past at my age because i consider myself a teenager no more. And i felt so naive alongside this group. But age has no regard in here and it's so nice to mingle amongst. So, who else out there are single, I wonder.;)
    I enjoy being here. And very very excited for Season 9!:thumbsup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.