Grissom and Sara;#34 GSR...Back With A Passion

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by bengali13, Aug 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PiperGrissom

PiperGrissom Police Officer

Ok, I like this idea!
    San Fracisco, Sara Sidle in a lecture hall, checking out the rear of the lecturer. Gil Grissom turns to see a beautiful, striking brunette in the front row of his class. Eyes lock-LOVE BLOOMS!!!! Later, she asks him out to dinner, he stares at her,noticing her long ponytail.............
    later, at dinner, they discuss his work in Vegas. They see each other everyday after class.....

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I think the mintue she laid eyes on him, and heard him teaching that was it for her:drool: I'd feel the same, wouldn't all of you, and he probably felt the same, but he held his cards close the his chest, and his emotions as well, he came to Vegas, and then when Holly was shot, who'd he call not "ghostbusters" and she came as fast as possible:wtf:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v240/ariesfire13/1x0202.jpg

"I don't even have to turn around, it's Sara Sidle:p

[​IMG] San Francisco![​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 20, 2008
  3. IloveBilly

IloveBilly Police Officer

Congratulations guys!!!!!
    GSR forever!!!!!!!!!!
    awwwwwww the best tv couple in the world!!!!!:drool::drool::drool:
    [​IMG]

4. ali319

ali319 Prime Suspect

The article on the main page about epi 1 has me feeling hopeful about the premiere. Looks like the story was written by CM, who has made it a point to talk about Sara's return on many occasions, and the 2 guys who wrote the teleplay are responsible for being involved on some level in some really good GSR epis over the years - including Committed, one of my faves. They also had a hand in .... Cross Dressing Carp, Empty Eyes, Invisible Evidence, Double Cross, Leapin' Lizards ... gosh, a bunch of goodies. IMDB has details on who wrote/directed what, and if history is any indication, this seems like a good sign!

What's your gut feeling on how/if GSR will be addressed in the premiere? Until I saw who was responsible for the writing, I was expecting to see some very nice moments with Sara grieving with all of her former colleagues and probably privately with Grissom, but I honestly wasn't expecting to be let in on the status of the relationship. Now I'm a bit more hopeful.

Is it October yet?

Ali

5. PiperGrissom

I think I'm with you, Ali, I am hopeful about the status of GSR, the relationship, and all. Now that we know who's writing it, I am really looking forward to it. Thanks.

6. Desertwind

Hi IloveBilly long time no hear from, nice to have you back, and that avatar is so awesome, good job:thumbsup::thumbsup: and I think on revealing any thing about our couple is hush-hush, as to be a big surprise to all the fans, Sara will of course be devastated about Warrick, but is going to be their for the team and her man. It's an hour show, and I'm certain that GSR will have a substantial part of this premiere and a big impact on the whole episode, but not to overshadow Warrick:(

[​IMG]

7. PiperGrissom

I agree, that the premire should be about Warrick, and the teams' grief. GSR should be shown, but not to take the place of the story.
    I am hoping, that Jorja makes her appearance EARLY in the eppy, so we don't have to wait and wonder. I want action. ASAP
    Know what I mean?

8. Desertwind

Well, fans guess what I just got an e-mail from DAVID RAMBO:thumbsup:this is the 2nd tme he's e-mailed me I had e-mailed him on Aug.7 and knew he would eventually get back to me, so I was watching TV and heard "you've got mail" and went over and wa-la~ for my non-spoiler girls I'll post it it the little box, so no red paint balls for me:cool: I admire and respect him, he is my hero, so I'll post what I said and then what he said~

I asked how many episodes that Jorja would be in, and we'd heard anywhere from 3-6, my name... so this was his reply...
    Dear Adrienne, I wished I could tell you exactly how many episodes Jorja Fox will be in during S/9, but at this point..I can't..I can tell you that I've seen the season premiere, and it's GREAT to have Jorja back with the team, even under the circumstances of the story. It's a fantastic episode!
    Sincerely
    David Rambo

I'm pretty stoked and thrilled, to think that he's so busy and he took the time to e-mail a GSR fan.. my HERO:thumbsup:

9. IloveBilly

IloveBilly Police Officer

awwwwww thanks so much Desertwind!!!
    Rambooooo talked about Jorja awwwwwwwwww;-):luvlove::luvlove::luvlove::luvlove::adore::adore::adore: he knows what we want,he knows, thankssssss.....this made my day!!!

10. ali319

ali319 Prime Suspect

Cool, Desert ... thanks! It's amazing to me that he sends personal e-mail replies to fans. What a down to earth guy.

And, given that he knows you're a GSR fan, I'll bet his enthusiastic words about the premiere are a good sign! Obviously Ausiello doesn't have the low down on the number of epis Sara is in. If it was officially 3 and no more, I assume DR would have confirmed that.
    Ali

11. Desertwind

Than's all your wonderful girls, isn't that too cool? I'm so giddy and excited, just think he is with these characters/stars on a daily basis, and he's a writer for CSI and he takes the time to e-mail a little peon, and tell me more than whats-his-face:( here's a profile of him [below] and he does love GSR, he did "Butterflied" and you know how much we all love that ep.

[​IMG][​IMG]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Rambo

My hero:bolian:

Last edited: Aug 21, 2008
  12. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

Yeah, desertwind, that's so cool he emailed you! I think David Rambo is one of the friendliest writers on the staff. :)

As for GSR in the premiere, I think we'll get small little snippets. This is just my own speculation, but I'll still put it in a spoiler box because I too don't like red paintballs :lol: they hurt! :(

I'm hoping that in epsiode 1 Grissom is the first to see Sara. I'd like it if she arrives at his house, she knocks, he answers, they both share a pained grief expression, he lets her in, they have a very brief kiss on the lips, then hug, and then fade into whatever the next scene is. I think that would be nice as it's small to not take the attention away from Warrick, but it also affirms that they're still together. :) In the rest of the episode, I could see them showing Grissom and Sara sitting together and the funeral and then maybe holding hands at the internment, if they show that.

13. ali319

ali319 Prime Suspect

Who saw the promo tonite during Empty Eyes? It looks amazing!!! I re-wound my DVR about 8 times to watch it again!

GSRLUVER, it looks like you may get your wish,
    but the meeting is in Grissom's office, not their home! She hugs him and says "I caught the first flight out."

And there's a scene where they're lying down, with her resting on his chest. And the scenes around Warrick's death look incredible. I can't wait.
    Ali

14. hellogilbert

hellogilbert Prime Suspect

If someone knows a link to the promo, post it quick!!!! (please!) I was on the phone and missed part of it, but what I saw was enough to have me jumping up and down in a circle screaming and squealing and- *stops before making an even bigger fool of myself*

15. hellogilbert

hellogilbert Prime Suspect

She says "the first flight HOME!" HOME!!!! The only HOME she's ever known! WHOOOHOOOO! Sidenote- she looks REALLY different!

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.