Season 9 *Spoiler* Picture Thread

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Aug 16, 2008.

1. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

New thread for a new season!

This is the Picture thread and discussion of said pictures for future episodes. The Spoiler warning is for those who do not want to be spoiled. Please read this full post.

What We Do Ask:

• Normally there would be sizes for what pictures can be posted, but instead we are requesting that instead of posting the pictures, that you use the URL Clickable link to the pics only. This saves load time and it should narrow down us editing.
    • Please remember to add the name of the "Episode" to you're post for the pictures, this makes it easier to decipher what pic goes with what episode.
    • Also please give the pic a name, for those who do not know how to do the URL Clickable, follow the code below just remove the spaces. We ask no more the "6 URL Links" per post.

[ url=AddressOfLinkToPic]Name Of Pic[ /url]
    • I also recommend that you use the "Preview" box provided to make sure the code is right. So you don't have to edit. ;)
    • Ship discussions & Pics: The only time any ships moments are allowed to be discussed or pics posted in here is when it ONLY pertains to said ep, ship or scene, this means should said ep not contain a ship moment then it does not belong in this thread or forum, but rather in the "Shipper Central" forum.
    • Please keep "wallpapers and manipulated Pictures" in the "Art Forum" -- Adding in this reminder, there is the "Adult content" rule please don't violate it.
    • Copyrights, Sites, Vids & Pics: Posting a spoiler word for word (or lines as well) is not allowed, we ask that you put it in a short summery of you're own words.
    • Some places are you not allowed to be mentioned or linked to for spoilers, pics or vids, like 'SpoilerTv' and such please be mindful of this. If asked to cite you're source contact myself or TallyHo for help if you are unsure.
    Otherwise have fun. :)

Last edited: Aug 18, 2008
  2. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

If nobody minds I am reposing the two photos that SweetLadee_23 and speedystokesgirl posted on the spoiler thread.

Grissom & Warrick 1, Grissom & Warrick 2

original source is from WPAP (William Petersen appreciation page)

These photos are very intense and shocking, but since I love angst, I am really looking forward to this episode and the start of the season. But I hope the spoiler (that I first posted from TV.com) about Nick finding Warrick slumped over in his car after hearing the gunshots is correct because it would make more sense if Nick found Warrick first. Better yet I won't be wrong because I hate being wrong! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2008
  3. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

SO intense! Can't wait for more!

4. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

If they're from the WP appreciation page, it's why we don't see Nick because when Grave Danger pics were posted on that page, none were of Nick in the box.

5. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Just to make it clear that it's not the WPAP. Those two pics are really the only promotional stills from For Warrick released so far. I checked. If there were more, they would have been posted here already, as well as on other sites. :)

6. chipper

chipper Hit and Run

Wow, myfuturecsi, as a Nick fan (I'm a big one too!), you're being really optimistic that Nick is the one to find Warrick! I really hope that's true too! Someone at Nick Discussion lj (I think) said that Grissom was looking up TO NICK in the second pic. SOunds good too, cos it means that Nick will be there, at least! *grin*

7. S_Bright

S_Bright Police Officer

Well, I didn't watch much last year and if they go this road and have Griss find Rick and have all the emotional scenes while Nick walks the chick home, then the sharks have gobbled the entire CSI up.

They have a wonderful actor that's proven his worth over and over and they kick him to the back burner?

It looks like Grissom is watching somebody though, I hope that's it's Nick falling apart that he's watching. Anything else would be waste of screen-time and a lost possibility of heart-wrenching drama that GE shines at. :rolleyes:

I've said it before, the current producers need to go.

8. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

^Gotta agree with you S. Bright, kick GE to the backburner! What else is new!?

Us Nick fans are used to it.

9. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I'm still pretty sure, being a promo pic, that it's staged and may not be truly representative of what's going to happen. Like some of those promo pics from "Drops Out". Those weren't actually scenes from the episode.

I want to know NOWWWWW what's going to happen!!! [​IMG]

10. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

If that's true, I'm thinking that Nick still finds Warrick first. He immediately calls the police and then takes Warrick out of the car, and holds him in shock. Grissom arrives in a panic and asks Nick if he checked Warrick's vitals. Nick is in total shock just crying and staring at Warrick's body. Grissom then shoves Nick aside and holds Warrick trying to find a pulse. From there, Grissom can either find that Warrick is dead or just barely alive.

This is total speculation, but it could happen. I think it would show the superb acting that Billy Petersen and George Eads are capable of.

11. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

UGH! I want to know NOW NOW NOW! Excuse while i act like child! I'm sure we all can agree that we want new spooilers pronto. I don't know about anyone else but it feels like its taking for ever for new developments!:brickwall:

12. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

GSRLuver, your theory sounds very plausible. I can see Nick being in complete shock and just holding his friend begging him not to die. And then Grissom coming along and saying "Nicky, you need to calm down." Or something to that effect. Or maybe "Let me process him." Kind of like how Horatio wouldn't leave Speed's body and Alexx had to tell Horatio "Give him to me, Horatio."

13. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Nevertheless, those are very intense photos. Poor Warrick!!! I'm so gonna miss him!!!

14. Shytownmofo

Shytownmofo Lab Technician

Oh, yeah. I can totally see Nick finding Warrick's body, then Warrick Dying in his arms. Nick totally loses it, going into hysterics, so badly that Grissom and the beat cops who show up have to pry him away from Warrick's body. Then, Grissom steps in, and holds Warrick, while watching Nick just completely break down on the pavement. :( (God, I'm tearing up just writing that.)

That's how I want it to play out on screen. It would work, because Warrick and Nick are best of friends, and so they should have that moment together.

15. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

Now THAT is how it should happen! :thumbsup:I would also love to see that. But you know TPTB shift things on us. All of the hypothesisis (hypothesy?) :confused: I've heard sound totally possible. I just hope that since its WP last season that they don't try and make him a last attempt at a really good emmy reel by having him find Warrick and go into hysterics. :rolleyes:

But the way I see it is, if Grissom got there after the cops were already there and everything, wouldn't they keep Grisosm form contaminating the crime scene? I mean team member or not, they're not just going to let you go up and grab a dead body you know?:confused:

I don't know that's what I've been thinking about...