Grissom and Sara;#34 GSR...Back With A Passion

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by bengali13, Aug 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bengali13

bengali13 Rookie

Can you believe it? Thread # 34! Hurray for us!! :Tosses now famous chocolate, chocolate chip cookies to all: Seattle, lattes for everyone!!!:beer:

Ok, here's a link to the previous thread page, Grissom and Sara;#33-Time To Re-combine:

http://talk.csifiles.com/showthread.php?t=56496&page=50

Also because this is my post, I have to add a countdown:
    53days, 7 hours, 46 minutes and 44 seconds :)

Last edited: Aug 17, 2008
  2. PiperGrissom

PiperGrissom Police Officer

WOW! Thanks for the cookies and the latte!:adore:
    I am so proud of us "GSRers", seems like we are the most active 'shippers'!!!

3. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

Whoop, whoop, whoop! New GSR thread!
    And at #34, nobody else comes close. Of course we have the only canon ship, so how could they.
    Thanks for the cookies, bengali. I sure as heck hope that O_Cat doesn't bring kippers to the party. I wouldn't put it past a cat to bring fish, though.

And, I know this isn't GSR or CSI related but, speaking of O_Cat, her CD gets released the first of the week! You go girl!

ETA: thanks for your help, Adorelo, you're such a nice moderator. Would you like some cookies and latte? (watch out. we're expecting kippers later.)

Last edited: Aug 17, 2008
  4. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

Yay for the new thread!!!! I'm getting excited thinking about all of the wonderful things we'll talk about on here! We are definitely the most active thread and I also think the most peaceful! :)

On another note, where can I look for O_Cat's CD? :)

P.S. You're quite funny seattlegsrfan! :lol:

5. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

[​IMG] WHOOPEE and thank's bengali baby good job, this title rules, passion with a capital P this is so perfect *hugs* to you all[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

and thank's to you adorelo!

6. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

WOOT. good job GSRers! #34 already! :bolian:
    so i'm a little angry...i was happy when they announced that Harry Potter 6 would be coming out in November (All you HP fans will know the feeling ;)) because it took about 20% of my mind off the anxiety of waiting for the premier of CSI, which is coming later than usual :censored: aaanyways, they then announced that HP6 is being postponed to July 14, 2009! so now i'm 100% back on CSI wanting a Jorja and GSR-y premier! i'm going loony toons with waiting!

7. seattlegsrfan

Yep, GSR shippers are very peaceful because our ship actually holds hands and kisses each other on the show. We don't have as much pent up unrequited love as the other ships.

Plus we have better virtual treats!

Dark to Light, O_Cat's CD is available at Amazon. Or, if you don't live in the States, try her websight. She has a link in her sig, or Google Clara Kousah.

8. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Good one seattle and your correct, we're the ones, the only CANNON on CSI, and no angst here, and we all are on the same page, always, it's so refreshing to come on her, I always smile;), and I watched your videos seattle hilarious the "Jeopardy" one, your right I didn't give it a chance but now I did:bolian: I can't believe we still have to wait till October:( geez that's still so far off, but it'll be a memorable epsiode I'm sure! and sorry about Potter JorjaFoxFan so you have to wait for two things you love bummer:confused:

9. x3nity

x3nity Lab Technician

Yyiippeee.... sharing with you all with the celebration.
    I am so happy i got to post my congratulations on our new thread! (first time, baby, eh?)
    I was just then reading our previous thread then suddenly bengali direct me to a new one. Great! great! great!... and thanks to Adorelo.

And re: look of Sara when she returns. Hmm, I imagined her to have longer waivy hair..... and pregnant. he he he.....

Cheers to us and kiss you all!
    My bunch of love, keep safe everyone.

10. PiperGrissom

I WISH she'd have longer hair, but our Jorja's hair is SHORT and curly. I think it's icky, but let's hope it grows out soon. As for looking preggers, I hope not. I think the geekbaby will be MADE during her time in Vegas.
    Has anyone seen the rumored promo that's floating around on the internet? I don't know if it's real or not, but if anyone finds it, PLEASE LINK IT!!!!:thumbsup:
    Happy Monday, everyone! October keeps getting closer and closer!

11. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

No problem guys :D Have fun posting. Oh, and keep the news and good spirits up. You're a very positive thinking 'ship. I like it :p

*steals latte and leaves*

:)

12. PiperGrissom

Thank YOU, adorelo!!!!:thumbsup:
    I hate to bragg, but I think we could call ouselves, "The Good Ship" LOL!
    I keep hearing that
    Lawrence Fishborne is set to join CSI, but I am only hearing it from one source. Is it true? I hope not. ICK!

13. ali319

ali319 Prime Suspect

I just found this, Piper:
    http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2008/08/its-official-la.html?cnn=yes&eref=ew

Looks like it's confirmed.

14. SA_Kate_937

SA_Kate_937 Police Officer

I have no idea if I am the only 'Team Spoiler Free' left but those spoiler boxes are killing me!!!!

I paintball them! Oh well, it will make finally watching the episode so worth it!!!

I CAN"T WAIT!!!

Can I just point out...:
    I can't wait until the new season, because Grissom and Sara are going to be together again! *squeee!* but then we only have a limited number of episodes before they're both most probably gone... And we don't know when they're going to come back... So I want it to come... But I don't at the same time. I want to soak in this time.... And just let my imagination run wild!

Who loves my avatar? I do, and I love pkgem for making it! (I love snagging...)

You know you're obsessed with GSR when... your laptop is being sent in to get checked out and you spend an hour looking for the perfect GSR wallpaper so that whoever works on your laptop may be infected with the GSR-bug....!!! (this is obsession....)

Who knows when Grissom's birthday is? Apparently Sara's is 16 Sept 1971, I know that the actors have a 15 year age difference, but I want to know what the actual characters age difference is supposed to be....

:) :) :) :) Yay! For the new thread! Thanks to le mod! We wuv you! We are the best ship....... VIVA! *runs off*... :) :) :) :)

Sorry bout Harry Potter...

15. seattlegsrfan

I'm still spoiler free, Kate. And I agree, those spoiler boxes look so much better splattered with paint, good job.

I don't remember when Grissom's birthday is, but I do remember that both Grissom and Sara are three years younger than WP &JF, so the fifteen years difference is consistent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.