Caption Game - Miami style pt.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frank: 15...16.......17! I caught 17, I love playing Catching Flies! How many have u got H?
H: How old...*Puts on sunnies*...are you Frank! Close your mouth...and show me the crime scene!

Last edited:
Frank and Horatio are curiously peering into a car where a man and a woman were shot and killed in a rather "precarious" position while 'making whoopie'.

Frank: "Ok, Now I've seen it all. That's NOT how I want to bite the bullet!"
Horatio: "I agree, Frank. I agree."

Frank: Boob alert H, 12 oclock!

Horatio: *takes off shades* Indeed Frank indeed. I'll interview them and you....*puts on shades* get the joy of talking to the ME.

ok yes i agree the worst so far....i tried!

Frank: Is that Calleigh & Natalia dancing with thier tops off?
H: Indeed it is, Frank...*long pause, shades on*....indeed it is.

Frank: (singing) Who are you? Who who...who who....
H: Wrong show, Frank...*puts sunglasses on*...wrong show.

Frank & Horatio are staring at something with identical expressions. Off screen the rest of the team is cracking up.
Ryan: Is it just me or do they have the same look on thier face?
Calleigh: Yeah, they look like twins.
Valera: yeah, but oddly different like Arnold Schwartzenegger and Danny Devito in TWINS.

Frank: What have we got there?
H: Sufactant and Hypoclorite.
Frank: What the ....????
H: SOAP Frank...it's soap...Frank...*puts sunnies on*
Frank: (looks at H) Smart ass...!!!!....H....smart ass....H!!!

Frank: 15...16......17! I caught 17, I love playing Catching Flies! How many have you got H?
H: How old ...*puts sunnies on*... are you Frank! Close your mouth and ....and show me the crime scene.

Frank and Horatio are curiously peering into a car where a man and woman were shot and killed in a rather "precarious" position while 'making whoopie'
Frank: Ok, Now I've seen it all. That's NOT how I want to bite the bullet.
H: I agree, Frank. I agree.

Frank: Boob alert H, 12 oclock!
H: *takes off shades* Indeed Frank indeed. I'll interview them and you....*puts on shades* get the joy of talking to the ME.

It's not usually my type of humor, but the first time I read #1 I was picturing them saying the words and I laughed out loud. Thanks for the laugh, Callacrap.

It's not usually my type of humor, but the first time I read #1 I was picturing them saying the words and I laughed out loud. Thanks for the laugh, Callacrap.

You're very welcome!

I probably shouldn't vote against myself, :) but #2 was very funny!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back