Danny/Lindsay #23: Because it is a big deal to us!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Little_Peaches, Jul 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Little_Peaches

Little_Peaches Police Officer

I believe that contracts aren't up for renewal until after season 6. So I've heard anyways. Let us not depress ourselves with such thoughts of a DL! Show without the DL :lol:

Oh, I love kinky thoughts! :guffaw: So we're all in agreement, more demonstrations, the more comical the better. Expecially if they're initially awkward over things. No, clearly the woman was on top! Messer, on your back. Now. half hour later, ok and we're done with the experimenting....

Just kidding, I'll keep it short. Honestly, I think there will be a little jealousy on Danny's part, cause at the end of the day, he's a man. Sexist? Well, yes but also truthful. He wants Lindsay back (my thoughts, no arguing) so the idea of her being with someone else when he didn't end 'it' will annoy him. Even guys that do the breaking up still get pangs of jealousy so I'd find it hard to believe it wouldn't aggravate Danny a little.

Yes, he may put on the good guy face. Supportive ex boy/back to being friends guy standing by her decision but secretly wondering if he could plot the 'other' man's downfall. Come on, it'll be funny!

2. JellyBelly

JellyBelly Lab Technician

Oooh, I definitely like the idea of awkward demonstrations. I can so see them getting into each other's physical spaces without even realising it until it's too late. Kinda like the way they reverted to 'type' with the banter in LWFM then suddenly Lindsay realised what they were doing. I Don't want no angsty, painful moments though, just awkwardness that reminds them both of what they had and what they could have again, if only they get over their 'issues'.

I don't mind a little bit of jealousy, after all it would only be natural. What I don't want is some angsty, hurt behaviour. I'd like to see them end it (only because I think they need time apart) then both have time to deal with things before coming back together. I can't imagine that Lindsay's love interest will be anything serious. She's only just admitted her feelings for Danny so any new man has got to be a rebound thing for her. Like I said in an earlier post, I definitely think the man is coming into play as a distraction for Lindsay so that she stays away from Danny, allowing for whatever Danny drama is to come. Then she'll saddle up her pony and go charging to the rescue when he's at his lowest ebb. They'll then become closer again, probably as friends first and we'll be back on the will they/won't they wagon. Of course, this whole theory is completely ignoring Rikki's return. That's basically because I think *hope* Rikki will be coming back for something case related rather than personal. That's not to say Danny and Rikki won't have any personal interaction, I'm sure they will.

3. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

another thing I would love to see in S5 came to my mind - beside my standing order for a dance and really good, really hot/romantic photoshoot. I would love to see them riding on his Harley. for whatever reason.

and awkward demonstrations are cool as long as they dont turn angsty as the Jaws one. maybe more like the one in CoD

4. LME

LME Police Officer

Hmmmm them riding Dannys Harley :drool::adore::drool::devil: Maybe that could be part of the demonstation.:lol:

I agree that there will be a bit of jealous on Dannys part re Lindsay new interest. I am concerned a bit about how that would come across on screen and what tptb are thinking if it was complete out and out jealousy - subtle is not a word that I see when i think of Danny.

Maybe he would turn up at her apartment one night with a Jaws DVD, a pack of beer and a Daisy.;). Who knows! I just don't know what Danny would do to romance a girl.

I know that they need their time apart so that they can grow and learn what it is they want and hopefully being a deeper strength to their friendship.

"she'll saddle up her pony and go charging to the rescue when he's at his lowest ebb" - I love the mental image of that Jelly. I hope that this will be the turning point in their relationship for season 5.

I hope we get some good happy DL spoilers for the end of season 5:p

5. Little_Peaches

Oh the Harley, it hasn't had enough airtime now has it? :lol:

We got a little peek of it in action (that we could stomach :rolleyes:) in Playing with Matches so yes I'm on board for more playing on the bike.

In fact, yes bring it in. Let him be all protective over it, no one's allowed to touch but then to suck up to Lindsay she's allowed to play. To which, her being Lindsay & knowing exactly what he's up to, either has her going :rolleyes: that's not gonna make things better or let's her process those little evil thoughts and decides to annoy SSMM by messing about with and deliberately pressing wrong buttons, and being 'a little rough'. Watch him bite his nails in fear! :D

Saddling up a pony? Lindsay riding something, again with the kinky thoughts! Apologies for the dirty mindedness :lol:

You know what would have me melting? Him showing up and just saying - 'I want you, I know you still want me. Granted it's gonna take time but you will be mine again' and then just leaving. *swoons* That'd be hot. No bull, just straight to the point, prepare yourself I'm getting you back. Oh and he has to smirk....

6. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

Oh please bring the motorcycle back please! I think Danny and Lindsay will have different ideas of what would go on with the bike...:evil:

Like peaches I would love to see Danny sweat while Lindsay takes the key to the bike, maybe carve a hole into the leather seats, smash the lights...oh wait that's Carrie Underwood :rolleyes:

OK, that sounded HAWT! *faints*

So I had a really random thought as I was listening to a Justin Timberlake CD and was thinking about how bizarre it would be if Justin himself guest starred along with Nelly and was the new love interest for Lindsay. Try to make Danny fight that...:wtf: Good gravy, it is time for me to get back to my own house...

7. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

*waves*

Thought i'd stick my head back in been doing lates at work so been confused as hell when i come home and loose time... plus fact its knackers me.

I would love to see more demonstrations this season like the sling shot which was wicked or imitating positions in which a victim was held etc... because they have the best shots for sarcastic comments and banter.

I like the bike i just never got why it was in his room, it just seemed stupid.

8. Little_Peaches

Hey Dawni! I figured the bike is in his room cause of severe lack of parking space. The cost of parking where I stay can be expensive so I'd imagine New York would be waaayyy more costly. Suppose you save money where you can.

Danny sweating full stop. :D Enough of the gutter. My apologies

And I'm back in the gutter, JT as Lindsay's man? :lol: Stella pulling her to the side and saying 'So, is it true? About his nickname?' Oh we're majorly setting Messer up for a fall. JT & Nelly? I do however get the feeling we're gonna be disappointed when the guy arrives, he isn't gonna be pretty is he? Poor us.... :lol:

9. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

Sweaty Danny...*wanders down to the gutter*

Dawni I think it's just to make Danny's apartment look as awesome and cool as possible. I don't know anyone in NYC who have a pool table in the middle of their living room either...but who cares if we get episodes like Snow Day. More gutterastic moments then! :devil:

Well then if the guy is unattractive we then know that it will be too easy for Danny to win back Lindsay because he will be giggling at the dude's mole on his left cheek :evil:

Gosh I am so shallow :lol:

10. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

I love the conversation with Danny & Lindsay about the Batmobile and oh man, what was the other car? It's from You Only Die Once. When Danny came and got Lindsay about not leaving work yet and she asked if they got the car and he said yea she was so excited! I think Danny was happy to be working on that with her. They both get so excited!

I was watching Stuck on You the other day and loved the interaction between Danny & Lindsay. My favorite scene is when they are going to see about the autopsy and Mac is coming out of the morgue asking them if they were on that case then Danny says, "Like glue." Mac's laugh cracks me up so does Lindsay when she says Mac doesn't think Danny's funny he was just indulging you or whatever, lol! Here's three pics from that scene:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. LME

LME Police Officer

The sure look like they are having fun in the pictures. ;).

Sweaty Danny *Fans*, oh lordy *fans some more*:adore: also heads for the gutter.:devil:

Well we don't want it to be to difficult for our Danny to get Lindsay back now do we:guffaw:. I mean if it was Brad Pitt, George Clooney, Jake Gillanhall or someone like that (yeah I know its not likely but hey I can dream), he may have a few problems.

What about after she "saves him" she goes to visit him in hospital or at home (you get what I mean) to check that he's okay they talk for a couple of minutes she gets ready to leave he grabs her hand and says "Don't leave".

Maybe they would give us some moments like tptb did with Mac and Peyton i.e. birthday cake kind of thing. I say that coz maybe he remembers her birthday this season and has a go at making it up to her this season.:lol:

12. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Oh, I loved this scene!! Not as much as the condom spray, but it was too funny. They were talking about Batmobile vs Mach5. I'm really excited how they'll translate this scene into German when it airs here. :lol:

Yes, that was another adorable scene! I agree with you! I can't get enough of those season 2 moments. :lol:

ETA:
    Oh, I'm getting fluffy again! :lol: I better not should do that. But deep inside I'm still hoping for a happy end..........
    I really wonder who the guy will be and how he'll look like. Everyone has another definition of someone being attractive.

13. LME

LME Police Officer

They have had some great scenes together on several levels - as a working relationship and as a friendship relationship and as a romantic relationship. They have great comic timing together :lol:.

It has been quiet on the CSI NY spoiler front so I am taking that as a good sign - :scream: if there had been a wishing smiley I would have used it.

I too am hoping for a happy ending. Let hope tptb see the support that this ship has.:devil:

Once they have their time apart, Rikki has been and gone and so has Lindsays other man I think they we (hopefully) get a bit of DL gutter/fluff.

Just to see them hold hands in a relatively public place would be enough for me to know that they are back on track - then bring on season 6

Just a thought but in CSI Vegas, IAB (or whatever they are called) didn't like Grissom and Sara together because he was her boss - I can understand that. I can also understand why they don't like Partners to be in a romantic relationship. BUT.............. what if they were in the same team but partnered with different people and one wasn't the others boss - would that be okay? I mean what if Danny was partnered with Mac or Flack and Lindsay was partnered with Stella or Hawkes - would that be okay because neither of them was the others line manager. I am sure that this would not be the first time this would have come up in the police and wouldn't be the last

14. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

I always notice that when I watch my beloved season 2. There were romantic/squee worthy/sweet scenes, there were great friendship scenes, great working-together scenes and even funny scenes (especially everything that came after 'Risk'). And everything in one season. Perfect!

15. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I would take Danny over any of those guys and especially over Justin Timberlake any day! JT looks like a little kid to me (he's probably close to my younger brother's age lol). Brad Pitt lost all his appeal IMO a long time ago (I'm a Jenn fan). George Clooney's nice looking and all, but ... Jake Gyllenhal, eh... he's okay.

Now if Lindsey's new guy is a clean-shaven Colin Farrell, Danny would have some major probs. Especially if the guy had that sexy Irish accent. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.