Danny/Lindsay #23: Because it is a big deal to us!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Little_Peaches, Jul 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

we were asking for more Lindsays demonstration at Annas thread. maybe she could do some on/with Danny. especially if they will require body contact :)

I wouldnt mind declaration of love but what I would really like to see is the two of them outside work and some nice not work-related gesture from Danny - bringing her coffee in the mornig, leaving chocolate on her table, or a daisy, sending her some really cute SMS. and would it be too much to ask for a misltoe kiss?

Last edited: Aug 8, 2008
  2. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Oh, I love the idea! Maybe a scene like the one from Commuted Sentences in front of the museum. Usually she does her demonstrations with Mac and Stella. It'd be cool to see her do one with Danny as well.

I'm not sure what I want to see next season, DL related. My dream would be them being together again, because I'm sad we didn't get any love yet. But I'm not sure.

3. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

Sorry, I've been absent too...I'm moving in little over a week :cool:, so I will not be around that often :(

*fans self* they do look so awesome in that pic :drool:

That sounds like a fun idea. Lindsay showing interest in a new guy and Danny going out of his way to find something on the guy (because he does seem to good to be true)...followed by Lindsay getting annoyed at D's behaviour and demanding an explanation, so he finally has to let out his true feelings.

Don't forget the condom spray :devil:...I think that was more 'demonstration' than Danny (and Hawkes) could handle in a long time...they'd freak out everytime she'd come near them...:)

4. LME

LME Police Officer

Sounds fun - they do good demonstrations together. It would be great to see them in an out of work enironment but I don't know what our chances of that would be but I love your ideas of the coffee etc.

I wasn't thinking a fluffly declaration. I was thinking more along the lines at the end of the season after they had their time apart to think and just sort of comes out.

Peaches - Silly stunts sounds fun. I wonder what kind of things he would come up with

Dutch - That was the kind of thing I was thinking about when I mentioned the declaration of love from Danny.

knowing they way our ship has been going we could get some kind of declaration from Danny in Season 5 but no reponse from Lindsay and we have to wait til season 6 to find out if they get it together or not.

5. dl_shipper34

dl_shipper34 CSI Level One

Howdy everyone! Last week I promised a surprise for you all, so here it is!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And one more for good measure :)

[​IMG]

6. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

Oh my God that is so crazy! I was just there over the fourth of July!!!! I literally have those same pictures! That M&M place was amazing! Which church is that?

I thought it was so cool being there! Everytime I saw a place they went to on the show I got all excited!

7. dl_shipper34

dl_shipper34 CSI Level One

The church is Saint Patrick's Cathedral, the home of the LRC walk :) these were taken on Tuesday afternoon.

I have another picture that I forgot to post.

Fulton Ferry Landing, where part of Stealing Home was filmed (aka the skylines vs. wheatfields exchange).
    [​IMG]

8. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Yes!! :lol: How could I forget that?! This was one of her best demonstrations ever! :lol: I'll never forget the boys' expressions when she explained them how to use the condom spray and then even showed it to them. Definitely one of my favourite scenes from season 4.

Stuffy!! *huggles* Thanks for posting your pics! I love them all!

9. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

Awesome pictures Stuffy! I have been to NYC myself but didn't get to go to those areas :(. Just stuck mostly to Manhatten.

Brina, its Lindsay showing them who is boss again! :guffaw:Although being an expert of condom spray instead of a rifle gun....well she is just an expert of something else I guess *cough* :devil:

*searches for mind that wandered off to the bottom of the gutter*

how old are we? 13? Oh right I forgot this IS the DL show so we are all childish and love teenage drama! :rolleyes: Nah, I am just teasing I think it would be funny! Maybe in that episode where Lindsay and Flack are playing pranks on each other Danny sees this and sees red and when he hears about the date BOOM! his own little prank that does NOT amuse Lindsay! :lol:

Sorry no pictures this time! :p

10. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

:lol::lol: I was thinking that since I saw the scene. She knew how to use it, the boys didn't even know the condom spray exist (lets just forget that maybe Lindsay only found out how to use it because it was a piece of evidence.......). I don't know why, but whenever I even think about this scene, I can't stop laughing!

:lol: Who cares how old we are? We have fun and that's good. I'm really excited for this pranks btw.

11. LME

LME Police Officer

That condom spray scene will go down in history for me :lol: as one of my all time favourite funny moments. I hope that they can come up with something that can live up to it in the demonstrations department for season 5.

thinking of those possible pranks makes me laugh.

How do you think Danny would react at Lindsays new interest? Would he play it cool? get jealous? as I said in the social group I don't think that Danny is the type of guy to just sit there and do nothing if he really wants something.

12. JellyBelly

JellyBelly Lab Technician

I've just rewatched the condom spray scene and it really is very funny. I find it hard to believe that some people interpreted Danny as being pissed off and disinterested during that scene. He actually seemed to be rather enjoying it all, up until the point that Lindsay put the can in his pocket, then he just had that whole 'there's no way in hell . . !' expression on his face. I suppose though, for D/L haters to acknowledge it was just a lighthearted, fun scene, then they'd have to acknowledge that it was a pretty big hint that SD was more than just a one night stand. :rolleyes:

You know, I'm really hoping that tptb don't turn this into a 'Danny gets jealous' storyline and to be honest I'm not sure that they will. I get the distinct impression from the spoilers that tptb are giving Lindsay a love interest just to give her something to do away from Danny so that he can go ahead and have whatever crisis or drama he's gonna have. I actually think that we'll be getting very little D/L interaction in the first half of the season (other than maybe some clarity early on) and that they will both be off dealing with their own stuff. I'm not saying Danny won't be jealous but I think he'll actually be too busy on the slippery slope to wherever it is he's headed.

As for Lindsay's rescue, I love the idea of her physically rescuing him but I wonder if it's more of an emotional thing. There's been such a wave of fan anger at Lindsay's 'selfishness' and that, together with tptb's tendency to not be clear when it comes to Lindsay's actions makes me wonder if they're gonna go the route of having Linds turn her back on him for a while. Maybe this is something about giving Linds a bit of a wake up call, in that she needs to get over her 'I'm not very good at this sort of thing' and step up to the plate for him.

13. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

At first when I saw the condom spray scene I thought that was the moment to let us know that they were together. I thought that Danny loved it (along with Hawkes :lol:) and was surprised to find that his girl was into this stuff. Or have kinky thoughts...:devil:

I have to say I wouldn't mind seeing a little bit of jealous Danny. It just seems to me that is part of who he is. If he sees "his girl" with another man even if they are broken up, he is going to respond regardless of the situation with Rikki. I mean he claims that he misses Lindsay more than she knows so if she is off on a date with another guy, wouldn't he want to do something about it? I don't want it to be every single episode with the new guy...but maybe Flack mentions as a side that Lindsay went out with this guy and we see a glimpse of jealous Danny. That isn't so bad is it? :p

As for Lindsay saving Danny it definitely will be an emotional and mental one. I was thinking that they could do a reversal of SooH. This time Lindsay comes into the court house (in the case of Ruben and/or Rikki) and shows her support for Danny and finally conclude the whole bizarre and stupid love triange that never should of existed in the first place.

14. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

About condom spray scene- I agree. Both men enjoyed it and found it funny. No one was annoyed in my eyes; actually that's the last thing I would have thought. It was an adorable and funny scene. :lol: I think I could rewatch it 100000000 times and would still laugh about it.

About jealous Danny- actually I'd like to see him being jealous. Just because after what he did last season, he should finally realize that he really misses her. I don't want him and the guy to fight or something. I just want him to realize that Lindsay belongs to him and he belongs to her.

About the rescue, I also think it's a mental, emotional one. I have no idea what could happen between them though. After last season and the things we read before the season started (and all my wrong expectations), I think I'll just wait and not expect too much. But that's just me. :)

15. LME

LME Police Officer

I think we are pretty much in agreement that Lindsay saving Danny will be more of a mental thing. I guess we will have to wait and see where the stories lines go this season to see how she will do it. But i think that she does need to step up to the plate for him a bit more emotionally. Other than themselves who knows what tptb are thinking. Perhaps around the anniversary of Rubens death something will happen - this could make a bit of sense as Rikki will be in 4 shows.

I don't think i would like to see out and out jealous from Danny. Maybe he would be a bit P'ed off that she said she loved him and now she dating this other guy (maybe - as he is only in for a couple of shows we don't know how thats going to work or how far thats going to go). Perhaps Danny and Flack are in a bar talking and Flack tells him a few home truths so Danny decides to try and win Lindsay back. I don't see him as a chocolates and flowers man - so not to sure what kind of things he would do to get the girl he loves back. We have not really seen that side of Danny.

I don't see much happening with DL either in the first half of the season (fingers crossed that they may finally give us clarity). I'm thinking that the saving and anything else after that may not be until the last quater. But I do think we maybe kept on tenderhooks again until season 6.

Does anyone know how long Carmine and Anna have on their current contracts that could give us an insight in to how long they could keep they are / aren't they or the will they / wont they DL story lines

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.