Bones *Spoilers*

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by allmaple, Nov 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Another scenario in my head is maybe they get kidnapped and are forced to strip and get into bed and locked up in some motel.

I watched the re-run of the episode where Sully leaves on his boat ('The Boneless Bride In The River'?), and Booth is there to comfort Brennan and he reads her mind instantly. He know she's afraind she'll never find love or happiness or the one who's for her, and Booth's assuring her she will, and she just has to be ready when it comes. Well the time has already come, just that Brennan doens't realize it. Cos Booth's right there for her.

Another thought, you think Sully might be back? Would make things interesting for B&B, and Booth would definitely be jealous. Personally I hope he doesn't come back.

2. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

It would definetly be interesting to have him back. Booth jealous is cute. But I can't really see the writers bringing him back in when his storyline was so neatly finished already.

3. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

Oh writers love to screw with our heads so I wouldn't be surprised if Sully comes back. I don't want that though! I didn't like Sully as a character he was so bland and boring. Not at all what Brennan needs in a man! :devil: Booth lives and is very wide if ya know what I mean :devil::devil:

4. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

I have to admit that I would like to see Sully come back purely for the amusement I would gain from seeing a very jealous Booth. I don't see the writers bringing him back, though. From the spoilers I've read Brennan seems like she'll have enough men to deal with without Sully there to complicate things further (Unless, of course, Sully happens to be one of those men. Then I'd have to laugh histerically).

5. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

I too didn't like Sully. IMO, we're already gonna get jealous Booth cos Brennan is going to be dating alot of guys in the new season. Like smiliee said.

I really can't wait for the new season, but I said that a million times already! ;) naked Booth.... naked Booth.... :drool:

6. eveninstarz14

I was hoping that Sully was going to be the Grave Digger in the second season but alas my dreams were not going to come true. *sigh* Silly little me! :lol:

Anyone want to see more Booth like this? :drool::drool::drool:
    [​IMG]

7. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

:drool: ^ Oh yes please. That's a really hot picutre of David.

8. eveninstarz14

I agree! I have more of DB actually in a bathtub that isn't from the show...:drool:

9. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

wow, yeh, more like that would be very good. That's a great photo of David! I think it'd be good to see Sully back merely for jealous Booth too, but as a character I didn't like him at all, i'm not sure what it was about him (apart from the fact he was taking Booth's place ;)) but I guess i'd like to see jealous booth more.

10. rahkira

rahkira Police Officer

eveninstarz14, great pic; is it from his Angel days? Looks more hungry vampire than jealous Booth; although, come to think of it, they'd probably look pretty much the same (lol).
    I want my Zack back. It was all a big mistake, right? Innocent Zack was convinced to confess just to cover for some evil slug minor character at the Jeffersonian, right?
    We need Zack; he balances the cynicism of the other characters. Angela shouldn't be expected to carry all the sweetness weight alone!

11. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Yeah, I believe that pic is from his Angel days. :lol:

Oh, I think I have or had the one of him in the bathtub that wasn't from the Bones ep. :lol: but, I don't know where it is. One of my scrapbooks somewhere probably. :lol:

12. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

Drop. Dead. Gorgeous.

I'm pretty sure that's from his Angel days.

I love the one of him in the bathtub...and not in the episode. I've seen it on the internet before. *Drool*

13. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

In fact I think DB looks better now than in his Angel days. IMO, he looks older more mautre, and more sexy, his facial features more chiselled. Yum!

Yes I've seen the bathtub picture before too, so :drool:.

He has a tatoo on the inside of his right wrist too I think. Anyone else noticed? Sometime we get glimpses of it on Bones.

14. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Yeh, i think we've seen it a couple of times when they've been sitting in the bar/cafe place (why is the name gone from my head?!)

15. eveninstarz14

He has the tattoos on both wrists...I can't remember what they mean but I know that they are Japanese symbols (for hope maybe?)

bubbles, you mean the The Royal Diner I think :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.