Wallpaper Thread #9: Showcase, Links, and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
im so sorry, ive been neglecting here so much lately, hopefully i get back to my old self again quickly,:eek: great job as always on the walls, you guys really do rock and are the best, i just done one basic one, i really am out of practice:(:(

Great work again all of you!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: it's so nice to watch all wallpapers you've made! :)
Hey I'm sorry that I haven't posted some new wallpapers...:( I've been so busy cause the school starts in next week... :rolleyes: But I'll post something new soon as I can! ;)

Wow u all have been busy. Lots of gorgeous wp's I seen while catching up. Hopefully I'll have time soon to get back in the groove. LOL

I'm loving these walls everyone! Speedystokesgirl, you're 1st place one was fantastic! Probably why it won. :lol:

I was wondering if anyone wanted to make me a Horatio/Kyle wallpaper? I can't find any on the web.

I'm loving these walls everyone! Speedystokesgirl, you're 1st place one was fantastic! Probably why it won. :lol:

Thanks, that was nice of you to say. Babs, thanks for your compliment too. Oh, and you've been neglecting the Ward.

Everyone thanks.

Also, I'm seeing some fantastic walls myself in this thread. Such talent. Great job everyone!!!!!!!

I've never had good ideas to make wallpapers. I can make only icons and banners.

I love to check this thread, so much awesome stuff I can find;)

Brina, I really like your first wallpaper! It's really nice, great work!:thumbsup:

Super walls since I've been gone. Snaggled some and one very hot one :drool: Naughty naughty Linda :guffaw:
Welcome back Mitzi, I don't know how you do it, but you still haven't lost that touch :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back