Louise/Sofia: A Lady With Attitude Part IV

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Drumchik, Aug 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jorja_Rain

Jorja_Rain Lab Technician

Absolutely not :)

2. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Is anyone else going through Louise Lombard withdrawal symptoms? If I don't see her in something soon, I may have a breakdown...

3. Jorja_Rain

Jorja_Rain Lab Technician

Ditto to that. Once Mia comes home we want to watch her BBC movie. I can't believe we haven't gotten around to watching it yet.

4. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Ooh you'll like it. She's total kick-ass.

Anyone got any ideas of what Louise is up to right now? Have we got something new to look forward to? ANYTHING?

5. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

So, we've finally gotten around to watching "Kiss of death". It was great to see Louise kick ass so much, the movie wasn't too bad, even though the ending was a bit cut off.

Anyway, now I'm waiting for my next Louise fix... I hope she'll be in a new movie or TV show soon.

6. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

The ending was strange, wasn't it? I wonder if they left it open ended for the series to begin.

SOMEONE put that woman onto a regular TV show STAT!

7. mati

mati Rookie

Yeah on a show ASAP would be mind blowing. I'm glad to be back from my holiday and I wish I would find wonderful news about her in a movie or a show, but no such luck :(. Let's hope soon. Hope you're all well, take care

8. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Any news from our useless friends at the Beeb as to whether Kiss of Death will be picked up? I thought since it was from Barbara Machin that it would have a good chance.

9. mati

mati Rookie

Well, I don't have a clue :(, maybe someone else? Sorry.

10. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Hi all, I just dropped by to say that I miss Sofia. When I watch the past seasons of CSI I realize just how much she was to the show.

11. mati

mati Rookie

Hi Wojo
    Welcome and you're right.
    Yesterday I read an interesting news (although old one, time frame 07.07-07.12.08): Louise was supposed to be in Rome (Italy) at the Rome Fiction Festival and according to the programme she had to promote and to talk about "Kiss of death" (at the moment Britisch TV is on a high, also in Italy). So I went searching (on the official Home page, youtube and other sites too) but I couldn't find a thing about her or her supposed interview session with journalist and pubblic. I'm not finished with the searching yet, but does anyone know if this was just a pubblicity stunt? I would think that she would be mentioned as being there as the main star of the BBC movie, but no chance. Thanks guys and have a good week

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2008
  12. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

You read that too? I read that. But I couldn't read the it translated because I don't speak Italian, LOL. Well, not THAT well.

I did see a thing about Kiss of Death and Louise Lombard and awards for the BBC (I think KoD was mentioned), but now I can't find it. Never fear, I shall keep searching.

ETA: Here's the thing I read, or tried to read: http://www.fantascienza.com/magazine/notizie/11128/

Last edited: Jul 28, 2008
  13. mati

mati Rookie

Hi Drumchik
    That is the article I read too. The good news is ;) I do speak Italian and can give you a brief summary. It speaks about the huge success that British TV shows have in Italy, that BBC was rewarded in that regard and it gives a few details about the programm. At that point they speak about the British movies shown at the Festival and who will present them.LL is mentioned, that she will speak about KoD in front of an audience. But so far no LL in the links. I'll keep an eye on the homepage, maybe they'll put on more video links. I saw the ones from day 1 to 4, but LL didn't appear. On the other side, if I recall correctly one day of the festival isn't covered with videos. I hope I was useful for you all. Take care

14. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Here's hoping we find something! I'd love to see Louise again :D

15. jetlink

jetlink Victim

what do you think of the last season of csi

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.