Eddie Drool Thread #4 - Blue Eyes & Fugly Ties

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great pics Zhu!

Did anyone catch Eddie on Friends? He'll be on again tomorrow, Monday, July 28th at 6pm EST on TBS if you want to catch it! I think this is the one when Rachel drops something over and over just to watch him bend down and get it so she can stare at his butt! ;)
OK,friend,Now, obviously, I in process of enjoy Monday noon's sunlight .I send it to you.
OK, at the EST, about Friends, you is mean a friend, still Eddie's film Friends!

He's on the TV Show Friends. Do you get that where you are?

Great pics Zhu!

Did anyone catch Eddie on Friends? He'll be on again tomorrow, Monday, July 28th at 6pm EST on TBS if you want to catch it! I think this is the one when Rachel drops something over and over just to watch him bend down and get it so she can stare at his butt! ;)
OK,friend,Now, obviously, I in process of enjoy Monday noon's sunlight .I send it to you.
OK, at the EST, about Friends, you is mean a friend, still Eddie's film Friends!

You are to mean a concerning Friends's picture, or what, it is here:http://galleries.pastmyshoulder.com/CSINY/thumbnails.php?album=35
Perhaps, next time I can upload more!
Oh Sorry!I need go enjoyed my lunch, next time continue.OK?

You are to mean a concerning Friends's picture, or what, it is here:http://galleries.pastmyshoulder.com/CSINY/thumbnails.php?album=35

Yes! That's what I mean! I will make caps soon of them also. :) Did you like my caps above of Eddie from the movie Miracle? Here is another picture from the movie Miracle. I like Eddie's scruff (beard)!

vlcsnap-164220.png

Last edited:

Yes! That's what I mean! I will make caps soon of them also. :) Did you like my caps above of Eddie from the movie Miracle? Here is another picture from the movie Miracle. I like Eddie's scruff (beard)!

vlcsnap-164220.png
OK, concerning the Eddie's beard, I next time check to seek for you!
I must right away go dining,My mater in process of condemn me:(

There is some, concerning Eddie and Glory Days's picture, we always can here, find some Flack's shadow

Wow! He looked so young in those pics...

He does look young there! Eddie is 30 (his birthday is a year and a few weeks before mine so I'm 29 now). Wonder how old he was in Glory Days. Will have to look that one up!

+++Ok, just looked it up, it's from 2002 so I'm going to say Eddie was about 24 in it. ++++

Last edited:
Yeah, he's a few months younger than me. I'll be 31 next September. According to IMBD, "Glory Days" is from 2002, so he was... 24?

OK, I feel like the baby in this thread! I will be 21 next February :lol:

Is there anywhere I can find Glory Days to watch? Not that I am complaining about the pictures (because they are :drool:-worthy!) but it would be cool to see it on youtube or something.

Is there anywhere I can find Glory Days to watch? Not that I am complaining about the pictures (because they are :drool:-worthy!) but it would be cool to see it on youtube or something.

I've only found one video on Youtube, but it seems to be a short clip. Nothing else right now. Will go on looking for it.

Any chance to find something at Amazon?

Oh well, who is that blonde girl? Kristine as one of our resident experts on everything and anything that is Eddie Cahill, is that his girlfriend? blegh! I do NOT approve :lol:

I know the picture is from the show but it could also be his girlfriend I guess?

Oh well, who is that blonde girl? Kristine as one of our resident experts on everything and anything that is Eddie Cahill, is that his girlfriend? blegh! I do NOT approve :lol:

I know the picture is from the show but it could also be his girlfriend I guess?

From the Glory Days clip? That's Poppy Montgomery I do believe, the girl on the show.

Well I'm only 18, I don't turn 19 until March. So you don't have to feel like the baby anymore. :lol:

Those pictures of Eddie are gorgeous! I just recently saw clips of Eddie from when he was on Friends, he was so funny, but completely unlike Flack. I seriously love him in everything I've ever seen him in. He's fantastic!

Last edited:

Well I'm only 18, I don't turn 19 until March. So you don't have to feel like the baby anymore. :lol:

Those pictures of Eddie are gorgeous! I just recently saw clips of Eddie from when he was on Friends, he was so funny, but completely unlike Flack. I seriously love him in everything I've ever seen him in. He's fantastic!

I just saw 2 episodes from Friends with Tag Jones, and... he was gorgeous and sweet, ready to take home... LOL!! :lol:

Btw, I'm sure this has been posted, but I can't find it. What's the name of the episode from Law and Order where Eddie Cahill was?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back