Stetler/Horatio Slash Thread

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by lament, Nov 15, 2005.

1. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

That would make for one dangerous helicopter ride. Our guys would start to get out of control; things would escalate. The 'copter would go down...but it would land on some nice thick soft grass where H and Rick would continue their romantic wrestling match. But you don't think they'd start arguing about who caused the crash, do you? No, I don't think they'd care about that...:devil:

2. ruby&theheadmen

ruby&theheadmen Lab Technician

Might just get into a bit of a squabble about who is going to explain this crash to the higher ups in IAB who ever they MIGHT BE.... But then what's better than kiss and make up?:eek:

3. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

Ah, so true. But I think that once H and Rick do the "wild thing" there's going to be a whole lot less squabbling. :) Rick would be so happy, he'd go out of his way to do nice things for H. But if they did have to explain the helicopter crash (and was there a pilot or was H supposed to be at the controls :lol:) what would they say. H: "Oh, um, Sargeant Stetler got a terrible cramp and was causing the copter to sway dangerously, so I just had to briefly leave the controls in order to "help" him...:lol:

4. ruby&theheadmen

and as we know Horatio is a bomb squad expert so he's definitely good with his hands- besides he's an hands on sort of guy right?

5. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

Haha, right. So, when the Head of IAB asks Rick for more details, Rick would have to explain how the cramp he had was so stiff and painful that Horatio had to give him a special emergency massage treatment. Otherwise Rick's "cramp" would've caused the helicopter to sway out of control and crash for sure. And H was only trying to prevent that from happening.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2008
  6. ruby&theheadmen

Wonder if such an accident will be such a shock to the system that it will be recommended that a bit of *paid administrative leave* might be in order, so that they can fully recover from such a traumatic ordeal...

7. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

Oh, yes, I'm certain that would be necessary. They'd be ordered to go spend some time at a remote cabin, in order to calm their nerves. They would be the only ones there. The cabin they're sent to is on a beautiful lake, and the cabin has its own private dock with a boat. There's only enough room for two people in the boat. They can take the boat out to the center of the lake, and go skinny dipping, for therapeutic purposes, of course. :devil:

8. ruby&theheadmen

Why am I seeing Canada in this? A big change of scenery, lovely lakes, very tranquil- no busybodies. Oh and a nice hot tub for therapy (all those aches and sprains will need a nice, hot rolling water cure). Lest we forget the cooking will be excellent as well. With a nip in the air would cheese fondue be nice?

9. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

Yes, a nip in the air and cheese fondue! They're relaxing in the hot tub far away from any danger or stress, looking into each other's eyes. I'd like that for them. With some cool music in the background, maybe some oldies.

10. ruby&theheadmen

There is a quaint custom in cheese fondue eating that says that if one drops their piece of bread into the fondue pot that they have to provide the next bottle of wine for a group (or a couple?). Be nice if they both dropped their piece of bread due to lack of practice-champagne anyone?:cool:

11. Callacrap

Callacrap Rookie

OMFG! I never even noticed this ship before now! I think its gotta be my new favourite ship!
    Thinking about it more and more it would seem that Horatio and Rick are ideally matched for each other! :)

12. ruby&theheadmen

Thanks! WE like to think so TOO. If you want more, just check out add a line Miami style. It's definitely getting interesting and as we like to say, the best is YET to COME!:thumbsup:

13. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

We're having so much fun over there. So are Horatio and Rick. :adore: :) :luvlove: And when I get my new computer and get back into the swing of things more, I'm going to be posting some interesting pictures of H and Rick here in this thread.

14. ruby&theheadmen

15. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

Here are some interesting pictures. :) In "Burned", Rick has arrived at the crimelab, and is walking down the hallway, when something catches his attention. He seems surprised to see Horatio is in the room he's walking by having a serious talk with Ryan. Oh, what a perfect opportunity for some eavesdropping and ogling of Horatio. :adore:
    [​IMG]

This is what he's watching:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Rick is simply mesmerized by the fiery ginger hair and that pose Horatio is doing. Rick's practically drooling. Aww.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2008