Kyle Harmon/Evan: Someone's looking out for you now!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by BlueCurl, Oct 9, 2007.

1. Ally

Ally Dead on Arrival

Before Chain Reaction, I was really looking forward to see Kyle's reaction. I was surprised he didn't treat Horatio like trash. I though his reaction was going to be really worse, being a criminal.. but yeah, you never know if Kyle will not accept H. I'd like to see H fighting for his son, for them to be together.

Here's something Evan said on a magazine:

Evan Ellingson, 19, a surfer and skate-boarder who played Kiefer Sutherland’s nephew on 24. “Now I’m playing David Caruso’s son on CSI: Miami,” he tells us. “David is about the coolest guy I ever met.”

2. BlueCurl

BlueCurl Pathologist

Oh Kyle no! Why! He should have gone with H not with his mum!

I wonder what we will see about this subject with Kyle, mum and dad when the strike ends or next season!

3. purplecat17

purplecat17 Hit and Run

I know!! I was so surprised when he picked Julia over Horatio! :eek:

I wasn't to sure about Kyle as a character when he first appeared but i am starting to like him more and more as the episodes progress. and he really is a cutie lol :lol:

4. CaRWash_Cutie

CaRWash_Cutie Rookie

Last night's episode totally rocked!!!!! I love Kyle as a plotline this season, and although I was seriously skeptical of it at first, I think its bringing around a return to the CSI Miami of old. I mean H tearing up when Kyle chose Julia over him? Sad!!!!

As for Kyle himself, I feel bad for the poor kid! He's got the genes of a psyco killer and superman! :lol: What's he supposed to do? In the words of my charming sister, he's like a cat with a piece of buttered bread on his back, just sort of floating there not having anywhere to go! :lol:

All in all though, wonderful job by Evan and I hope to see more of him when Miami gets back on the air!

5. calleighismyhero

calleighismyhero Prime Suspect

cant u guys just watch the epi on cbs? idk if u can though bc its an american website. once i tried to get on a Uk website and they wouldnt let me bc my computer was in USA. thought i'd try to help! :)

6. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

^ Yep, only US citizens can watch new episodes on CBS' Innertube. It's a bummer for the rest of us not located in the United States, but nothing we can do about it. :rolleyes:

*sigh* I was disappointed that Kyle chose his mother over Horatio but it's prety typical that a 16 year old kid chooses the cars and the money over honesty and protection. :p I'm interested in seeing how the storyline plays out once the show gets back on the air.

7. BlueCurl

BlueCurl Pathologist

Did you guys know that in Urban Hellraisers the middle blond guy who does the helicopter heist is Kyles older brother in Complete Savages

I really wanted Kyle to choose H. I do hope we see Kyle back instead of some ended story line that Kyle went away.. Just like we never saw Madison/Suzy again and we never see Ray jr anymore and such.

8. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

Hey everyone :) Im a Kyle fan, so here I am!

I wish he'd picked H too. Now, he's probably going to go back on trial or something when they fine the girl in the lake. H shouldnt have gave him a choice, sinde he knows that Julia did illegal things. Oh well, we just have to see whats happens next.

9. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

I think it'd be cool if Kyle starts enjoying being with the in crowd and winds up a party/club where there's a crime and he winds up Solving the case before H or helping his dad and then realizing what he'd like to do with his life.

10. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

That would be a very interesting episode/storyline. It would show how he turned around and would probably show us more about H. You should send that idea in! :lol: Too bad we cant do that...right?

11. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

It seems that no one is looking out for him, because yesterday, July 1, was Evan Ellingson's 20th birthday. Besides playing Kyle, he has been on 24, Titus, General Hospital, MadTV, and is filming a movie "My Sister's Keeper" with Cameron Diaz (lucky guy) and Alec Baldwin.

Happy belated birthday, Evan. If you are lurking out there, sign in and say hello.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2008
  12. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

Wow, I can't believe he's 20. He really looks like a 16 year old.

Anyway, I think Evan has done a fantastic job on the show. He reflects Horatio without being a "wannabe Horatio." The character of Kyle has really brought out a side of Horatio we don't see often enough. Not to mention that Ellingson and Caruso actually do look similar. Kudos to the casting director!

13. togofan444

togofan444 Prime Suspect

Kyle is a great character and I hope to see a lot more of him in season 7.

14. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

Well Happy 20th Birthday Evan-you have an amazing resume for someone so young. Keep your talent and good looks and hope to see you many more seasons on CSI Miami. Kyle is a good character to keep on this show-too many get killed off too soon.

15. Mrs. Darcy1234

Mrs. Darcy1234 Hit and Run

I love Kyle:) There is just something about him that brings out the humanity in Horatio. I mean we all know how much Horatio wanted to be a father, I mean he's like a father figure to his team, and he takes care of his nephew, just as if he was his own son. So having Kyle in the picture is just what Horatio needs right now. I think that in future espiodes of CSI:Miami, what they need to do, is keep Kyle so that the we can see a more human side to H, everytime we think we're only seeing the super-man, I can do all things H. David Caruso(Horatio) is doing a great job in portraying Horatio and Evan Ellingson(Kyle) is doing a great job portraying a son who has alot of issues regarding his childhood, and rocking Horatio's world one day at a time. :)