Grissom & Sara; #33 Time to Re-combine!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by seattlegsrfan, May 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

Oh, boy...

I'm so depressed right now. :( Can't Heather just stay away? Unless she gets turned down by Grissom or helps GSR in a positive capacity, I'm going to hate seeing her.

As for the other spoilers, I'm totally excited! It will be sad to lose Billy, but I'm even wondering if CSI will last after season 9. I disagree with Carol M. I think the ratings will take quite a drop.

Overall, I'm just hoping for a happy, light GSR ending. Since they claim CSI will not be turned into a soap-opera, I can't see us getting any really romantic scenes, but a subtle wedding I think is possible. A baby may be a bit of a stretch, but here's hoping! :)

As for Billy's storylines, I'm thinking that we'll see him getting tired and thinking about leaving, but he won't do it or announce it until after Warrick's killer is caught, which I'm guessing will be episode 10. As for Lady Heather, I'm wondering if she'll be in ep. 7 "The True Story of Gilbert Grissom" and we'll see flashbacks of what really happened between them (which I'm hoping is nothing) and maybe even some flashbacks of Grissom and Sara. Anyone have any other ideas on possible storylines?

Last edited: Jul 17, 2008
  2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

RESPONSE TO GSRLUVER

I just looked up Melinda Clarke on her fan-site, [gag me] and there's no mention of her pertaining to CSI quite the contrary, she's guest starring in a new series called "CHUCK" and this is today, so hopefully she "will stay away" geez enough is enough, he's done all he can do for her, or maybe Natalie will escape and do her in:evil: & she's not mentioned on this spoiler thread..period... here's another spoiler about GSR...http://csi.wetpaint.com/page/CSI+Spoilers?t=anon

[​IMG][​IMG]

3. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

one quick semi off-topic question: When do we need to be concerned about thinking up a new thread name..?

4. Desertwind

Good idea, thnak's for the suggestion it is time, so I'll go first, how about

TOGETHER FOREVER

[​IMG]

5. Sidlreiana_15

Sidlreiana_15 Lab Technician

if the victim of the mini killer is lady heather, and is the reason why grissom tired and without sara he need the break up with him job.

goodbye 2 goshts :devil:

6. seahawk

seahawk Prime Suspect

I can only think of spoiled titles, like
    The Happy Place (title of 9x02), or
    The True Story of GSR (adapted from 9x07)

I think they would fit perfectly (if they weren't spoilers...)

7. PiperGrissom

PiperGrissom Police Officer

Hi everyone. I haven't been on much and won't be for a little while.
    I have to add real quick that I think we will get our happy GSR "ending" and we'll see them again as guest stars. I also think at the VERY least, we'll get a geek marriage, but I still have high hopes for a geekbaby.
    Here's my thoughts for a new thread title:

Bugman and his Butterfly
    Meet The Grissoms
    Geeklove Rules
    The GSR Sails On!

8. orange_cat

orange_cat Witness

Yay, I'm still keen on "Bugman and his Butterfly" - we need something light and positive to keep us going until October!!

Man you guys are all seriously spoiled! I'm even more glad I don't know what's going on now because if this is going to be it for our fav characters on the show then I really want to get every bit of kick I can out of it!! :lol: Or at least just live in happy fluffy land for as long as possible :guffaw:

9. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

i doubt very much that the miniature killer will be back to kill. she's in prison or a psycho ward, i think she'll be there to talk to Sara so sara can get some closure. the writers love Melinda Clark (Lady Heather) i doubt they would kill her off.

and i think one of those would be perfect! i like them both and wouldn't be able to decide :( too bad they're based on ep names

10. Sidlreiana_15

Sidlreiana_15 Lab Technician

true but IMHO the LH or HM history too need a "ending" why is a guest recurrent character and is important for Grissom or GSR in differents aspects of course.

happy ending or not:evil: she need a ending but this time clear for the GSR nothing ambiguous please TPTB

my option of name for the new thread
    "The true love coming back"

11. Desertwind

Meet The Grissoms awesome. I like that:bolian: lets do a variety of them and then we'll have loads to choose from, and~

On LH returning WHY? doesn't this actress have better things to do, then keep coming back to bother Grissom? hasn't he done quite enough for her, what has she ever done for him? nothing, and on Natalie, she's could escape, she's pretty coniving and shrewd, although nuts she could pull it off, [Oh no I'm getting into the pyscho's mind] and in her thinking maybe she will get Lady Goth, to protect Grissom.. or not, I just hope this has nothing to do with GSR

[​IMG]

12. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

Woah, thanks for that wetpaint spoiler site desertwind! Some things mentioned in there have me really excited! :)

As for a new thread name, I was thinking of Riding Off Into The Sunset. :)

13. Desertwind

Your so welcome GSRLUVER exciting stuff and~

I think you hit the nail on the head on LH returning, in "The Life Of Gil Grissom" makes sense;) she would appear in flashbacks, and it would show that they never did the down and dirty just yakked all night long! that would be interesting, just not now, in like now

[​IMG]

14. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Hey guys just a quick reminder about thread title discussion. Please read over the thread titles rules which can be found here.

Thread title discussion should not begin until you've had at least 900 posts. You guys only have 733. So let's hold off until you've reached 900.

15. Desertwind

Okie-dokie ICSIMfan we just get at bit rambunctious, and zealous:vulcan: here's a great article from the man himself, with some comments about Sara~

Billy Petersen talks about his exit, and in it the article says "helping Grissom through his crisis will be his TRUE LOVE Sara, played by Fox, who is returning for multiple episodes...http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2008/07/william-peterse.html

[​IMG] "You've Got Male"[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.