Marg/Catherine #7.0 ~ Totally Thud Worthy

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by SunsetBoulevard, Sep 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HarleyQuinn

HarleyQuinn Witness

I get obsessions easily, it seems. ;-; But the color is like... amazingly beautiful. <333 I want hair color like that. :scream:

2. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Marg does have gorgeous hair colour. Both natural red and blonde. Just not so much brunette ;)

3. kc_from_kc

kc_from_kc Police Officer

HA! The brown. The ick. Although, I think if it had a more flattering hair cut, and maybe a color leaning more towards caramel/milky chocolate, it might not have been so horrible. But the color they used, and the cut? eeew.

4. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Hmm, I just don't think any brown hair would really suit her. :lol:But, maybe I'm biased because I totally love the blonde and the red ;)

5. kc_from_kc

kc_from_kc Police Officer

Who doesn't. I'd be lying if I said I hadn't taken a picture of her in to the hairdressers before and asked for her color. :)

6. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

I just thought the other day, that since Marg is a redhead, when her hair finally does change color with age, it will go white, not silver. Marg'd look cute with white hair.

But I wish she'd go back to her natural permanently. She's WAY hotter as a redhead.

7. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

I think she'll try and keep the white away as long as she can ;) Do redheads go white then? (I take it they must do ;) )

I think she's super hot as a redhead, but I loved her hair like season 2 style, especially slaves of las vegas, I loved her hair then... But I do love the red too. I'm tied between the two.

8. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

I don't mind the blond, but I certainly prefer the red. LOL. In fact, most of my favorite actresses are redheads haha. But I must agree with bubbles. I like her hair in season 2. I think the simple, elegant mid-length hair suited her really well. :) But then again, she looks great even when her hair isn't as good, such as in season 1. LOL.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2008
  9. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Redheads do go white - which is the color I'll be going when I age.

Marg as a redhead...HOT DAMN

10. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

Yay! Marg is redhead! I didn't know that. I love this colour of hair, probably this year I'll change my own for red:D

Marg looks really beautiful in white so I can't choose in which I would rather to see her. And agree about haircut from 2 season. She looks so hot and elegant.

Oh, and hello everyone here:D

11. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Hi Deirdre. Welcome to our little Marg haven. :D

Marg is a natural redhead. You can try watching Ryan's Hope, China Beach and other stuff she made early in her career. Her hair was so red back then. Now it looks more like strawberry blond. I'm not sure, but I think it probably has something to do with aging. LOL.

12. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

Hi Erica! I'm glad to enjoy Marg's little heaven:D

It's hard for me to get early Marg's movies. I saw only one and it was Lethal... (I remember only one word, lol, even in Polish I can't remind the title). I'm sure that there she was white blond like in CSI, haircut was short, similar to this one in season 2.

Strawberry blond? I must say that sounds really nice;)

Last edited: Jul 13, 2008
  13. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Here are some China Beach photos for you to see her red hair back then. :) I think the movie you're talking about is Lethal Vows. It's true she was pretty blond in that one. Some of us think sometimes she dyes her hair blond. It's also possible that she needed to be a blond to play that role since the movie was based on a true story...you know, like when she had to dye her hair brown for her role in Perfect Murder, Perfect Town. :lol:

14. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Her hair was very very red back in the day! I really like the strawberry blonde better though. Like the colour of your avatar Erica :)To be honest, Marg would make pink, purple, green, orange and blue chequed hair look good!!

Season 1 hair, oh so funny. I watched $35K OBO the other day, and it was really short and girly, bless. I do prefer the season 2 hair though, I agree Erica, it was like an elegent mid-length. I'd like to see her go back to that...

And hey Deirdre :D didn't expect to see you in here ;) you're realising the awesomeness of Marg more every day?tehe :D

15. CatherineWStokes

CatherineWStokes Coroner

I love the red hair. The Season 2 hair was really nice, but I always see that as being more blonde. Loved the cut though. I love the colour she's had her hair recently.

Marg's already done the pink hair lol. Well pink highlights anyway.

bubbles were you watching that on Living or FiveUS? I watched it too but I can never remember what channel I watch what on. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.