Gary #4....Soooooo Nibble Worthy

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MacsLovlyAngl, Sep 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

These pics have probably been posted before but I just saw them. I was going to put them in the Mac Unbuttoned thread cause they surely fit but it's Gary not being Mac. :p

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

I cannot believe I missed that, it's only 15 km. from my hometown and there was no PR :brickwall::brickwall: I need to find myself a far more Gary friendly country.

Although Gary made up for it on Forest Gump last night. He looked real hot in there :drool:

3. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

Nice pics and more than happy to see unbuttoned Gary..;);) And there are so many unbuttoned Gary pics...;)

Usually when it's forces base the concerts are for US personnel, their families and guests, so even if you had known you might not have have been able to get in. I know thats no consolation. I know how you feel he played here in the UK last year but only on US military bases.:( Quite a few of their shows are non public when they are outside the US..i.e.USO shows.

You should check out http://www.ltdanband.com/

Last edited: Jul 13, 2008
  4. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

Thanks for posting the photos and article, truly an excellent and inspiring read! :thumbsup: I love reading how humble Gary is on stage and defers to his fellow band members, playing down his own role as the obvious celebrity. Major kudos to Gary and the band for continuing to rock the troops and their families!

5. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

Yeah, thanks for posting that, FB. :thumbsup: I was having trouble accessing that website from the GS site for some reason.

Man, and here I was wishing for some Gary curls next season. Oh well, here's hoping that since they've cut his hair really short, they'd leave it alone. With his skin tone, it looks obviously dyed in S3 and S4 /nitpick

::can't believe she takes notice of something so trivial::

:rommie:

6. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

Hey ranma right there with you, I wish they would leave his hair alone as well. :thumbsup:

I bring another bit of Gary info I found while surfing you tube

Go watch this guys, Gary is on a 6 day handshake tour of US bases in Iraq.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=xpm3AuUV-j8

Way to go Gary.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2008
  7. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Wau great pics and great video! :thumbsup: I love to see him playing a bass...he looks so hot there! :drool: Only I think that his hair is a bit too short...well my opinion..and maybe I think that way cause I'm so used to his hair style in CSI:NY where it's not that short...;)

Couple pics! Which are definately worth for drooling! :thumbsup:

[​IMG]
    :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
    [​IMG]
    awww...super cute! and I jus love his curls! :lol:

Last edited: Jul 17, 2008
  8. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Both those pics are lovely Sam. I especially like the first one, I love his hair in that one.:drool::drool::drool: He looks so cute in the second one.:drool:

9. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Yep! Well he looks always cute!:thumbsup: Here's another pic.!;)

[​IMG]
    OMG!!!:eek: the neck...the neck! :drool::drool::drool::drool:
    [​IMG]
    I have to admit seeing his doing pushups mekes me drooling soooo badly!
    :drool::drool::drool::drool: and well with those arms I bet it's easy to do a lot of pushups! :bolian:

10. bumble_bee89

bumble_bee89 Rookie

Damn, I just found so many new Gary pics it's unreal, I'ma share them with you all...because I think you all need a treat, or 5. :thumbsup::devil:

Awww.

Gary's casual look

He has nice hands

gigging

Cute.

Mm...Gary in white trousers...

Nice arms

Nice arms again...

Sweet!

Smileeee

well somebody got laid last night. :lol:

I wish I was that kleenex

Even nicer arm lol

just yummy.

Very patriotic

happy birthday for march 17th.

and one more thing before i post, happy 27th wedding anniversary for yesterday Mr Sinise if you ever read this lol.

I cant believe it's been 27 years...damnnn, that's a long time, a very long time...congrats, xxxxx :thumbsup:

11. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

Damn, those are some mighty fine pictures of a mighty fine man! Thanks for the links bumble bee!! :drool: (And you're soooo right, very very nice arms!)

12. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

Always loved those pics he looks SO cute in them. And OMG its so nice to find someone else that just LOVES that sexy neck...:drool::drool:

13. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

^Yeah, his neck isssssssss mighty fine. I remember seeing a photo where a young woman was standing in front of him to his right, both of them facing the camera, and she had her hand on his throat/neck and her expression was like this ---> :eek:

:guffaw:

Oh, and thank you sooooo much for the links bumble_bee! I haven't seen most of them. I think my favorite would have to be the kleenex one. His expression there...sigh. Such a rock star. LOL!

14. bumble_bee89

bumble_bee89 Rookie

I love his neck...and his arms...and his eyes, my boyfriend has his eyes and jaw shape and hair -fan girl squee at her own boyfriend- :lol: :lol:

although, this expression is Priceless

15. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

bumble bee89 the pics. you posted are stunning!:thumbsup: Especially that last one! ;)
    I'd wanna be that women on his lap!!! Yep she's so damn lucky!!:scream: Being in those arms...god I'd in 7th heaven or fainted! :guffaw:
    Well I don't have boyfriend but there's one guy who I've been crushed for years! I gotta say that he has some same features as Gary! Hair style is pretty same only he has black hair and glasses! "I like guys who has glasses"...ups! I totally forgot!:cardie:...Gary has glasses also! :drool:
    Now it's better remind myself a bit...! ;)
    [​IMG]
    Veeery nice!:thumbsup: :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
    [​IMG]
    I couldn't stop myself...his cruls...!!!:drool::drool::drool::drool:
    I'm hopeless...I can't resist him! :lol:

Last edited: Jul 23, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.