Eric & Calleigh Thread #30: "Do it for us"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by adorelo, Jul 4, 2008.

?

New name?

1. My destiny in your hands...

2 vote(s)
    3.7%
  2. A Ho No Mo' so let's get nekkid

6 vote(s)
    11.1%
  3. Between us

2 vote(s)
    3.7%
  4. Because I feel for you

4 vote(s)
    7.4%
  5. Do it for us

18 vote(s)
    33.3%
  6. It's No Longer 'You' And 'Me', But 'Us'

2 vote(s)
    3.7%
  7. Even nuns want to see some action!

9 vote(s)
    16.7%
  8. Without you I wouldn't know what to do

7 vote(s)
    13.0%
  9. 80% Hotness By Volume

4 vote(s)
    7.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HarleyQuinn

HarleyQuinn Witness

I have a feeling that the second episode into the new season they'll get together, and then have an on/off relationship - with them being together for a month, have a falling out, get back together a week later, repeat - until they finally set aside their differences and become one big happy couple. It's obvious they have strong feelings for each other, but their relationship can't interfere with their work - and I think Eric would be overly emotional if he and Cal had a falling out - so I don't know how they're going to work it out... but it would be interesting. ^^ (by the way, I really don't want that to happen. I want them to have a wonderful relationship, but not everything can be Candyland ;-; )

They're going to get together next season, and if not then I'll make it so they get together... if only in my mind. xD

2. reg583

reg583 Victim

*raises hand* Ive got a word. Sexy. Completely, unbelievablely, purely sexy. The only thing that would have made that any sexier was if his shirt was off. (Which in my mind it was.)

I actually think that Calleigh will be the one to make the first move. It might not be a kiss, or something to that effect. But I think she'll be the first to move forward in stating her feeling for Eric clearly. And not euphimizing words to edge around the subject, like in the past. Because I think that once Eric really knows that his feelings are reciprocated, the he'll have the courage to make a move (onto the bed...or wall :devil:).

But it NEEDS to happen. Soon. And I know it'll be sometime in this next season. But who knows, maybe Miami will wait it out till January of next year. Urgh.

And September isnt coming any quicker.

3. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

You aren't kidding. I am so into the summer slump. I can't wait for September to hurry and get here!!!!! :scream: (sorry I'm a bit excited).

I am working on my fic as a way to work through this frustration though. That is the only positive thing I can find about the summer hiatus.:rolleyes:

4. Amanda_Ruth

Amanda_Ruth Witness

Re: Eric & Calleigh Thread #30: Name to come

YAY NEW THREAD. I would say more, but I think I may have bruised a knuckle and it hurts to type. I just wanted to congratulate everyone on the new thread!

5. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Well there aren't many spoilers for the ep that make sense anyhow! ;) If you want to know the details on the ep, head over to the spoiler thread; as for E/C there is a scene....Calleigh is in pursuit of a suspect when someone crashes into her hummer. She is fine but the other driver is all drama claiming he is going to sue the department and her b/c she was reckless. Anyway, Eric shows up at the scene and notices something interesting about the guys car....the car was in neutral!! He was coasting down a hill in order to save gas. Seems platonic enough....there was another scene where they go to a suspects home but that was about it.

6. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

I'm not worried about the lack of E/C relationship spoilers, Adam and Emily have a way of adding a little something to even the most innocuous scenes and they end up exuding that sexual tension. I can't wait!

7. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Spoilers :D Thanks delkolover ;)

awww There's great EC love potential in that scene. I hope they use it to the fullest :). It's so great to even just know that they share scenes together and then to know that we'll get Eric helping Cal is just :). I also read over at the spoiler thread that there's a scene were both of them pull their guns on a suspect.

8. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

I'm starting to think Eric and Calleigh are purposely setting up these car accidents and shootings and kidnappings just so they can have rescue sex afterwards.

9. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

Yay for more Calleigh drama! :D As far as I'm concerned, there can never be too much Calleigh drama because Emily is just awesome. :D And Calleigh drama can never not equal a few sweet EC scenes. Because aww. I hope we get to see angry Eric too, as far as the other driver is concerned. ;)

And it's so parallel! Eric got sued by that girl, and Calleigh was there to cover for him when he didn't remember. Now, Calleigh (or the department, whatever) could be sued for "recklessness on her part", and Eric is going to be there to save the day, heh. Aww. :D The writers may not win all the time when it comes to continuity, but the parallelism in Eric and Calleigh's lives makes up for that, at least in my eyes. :D

Hee, rescue sex. (Again. ;) ) :devil: That's definitely why they keep ending up in all these accidents and such, because who could possibly be that unlucky? All this time I thought they were just unlucky, but they were just doing it so they could get lucky. :devil:

Thanks, Jackie! :D

10. delkolover

I am strting to think the same exact thing!!!;)

You are all welcome for the spoilers...hopefully now they will be coming out a little faster.:)

11. Marionette

Marionette Dead on Arrival

You know, I'm beggining to think we don't need another title. The one we have is full of innuendo (But only if your mind's set on dirty) whilst still being a PG13. Does anyone else see it or am I reading way too much into this title?

I love spoilers! :)

xox

12. delkolover

I like the title we have now too!! B/c it is full of innuendo and we do want them to do it...especially for us!!! ;)

They seem to have expanded the spoilers the for our new M.E. whose name is Tara Price. She is about 31 who is smart and eager to show her skills but not in a condescending way. Eric politely smiles at her when she comments that she can't find anything in the lab and that she hopes to be the last M.E. they have for a while. If I am reading them right and I might not be; keep that in mind...Eric and Natalia joke about how Eric says she is cute and Natalia jokingly/sarcastically calls him romeo. Now they could be talking about someone else b/c the spoilers skip around around this area but it makes more sense that they are talking about her.

Now personally, I don't think this woman is a threat and will be extremely pissed if the writers take it there....enough with him sleeping with all the new women on the team etc. Plus if they were looking to further E/C it would just throw them back 20 steps IMO. It would be a waste and it would piss me off b/c it would just show that the writers r looking for reasons now to KEEP them apart; anyway to prolong this cat and mouse game. I mean I could be overreacting and reading too much into this little scene b/c lets face it, it is hard to get a real feel of characters and scenes when you are simply reading it off the page and not seeing it play out.

13. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

If the writers go that route I will be REALLY pissed off. First of all, Eric will lose all of his "Grown-Up Points" that he has earned from the shooting. Second, Calleigh will just roll her eyes and run right back to Jake (and who could blame her). This is supposed to be the New Improved Eric Delko, so let's hope the writers remember that too.
    :rolleyes:

14. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

Lol, considering I was the one pissed off so much about the stripper chick and the orange juice girl, I'm strangely not worried about this one (yet ;)). For starters, you're right that it would render all the EC stuff from the past two seasons completely useless (still awesome to watch, of course, but useless in terms of future development - they've come this far; it's got to be one of those things they can't just throw away, just like that, right? I mean, they even brought Jake back for that one episode.) What I don't like is Eric saying she's cute. Unless Natalia goads him beforehand into saying it, and he relents just to get her to hush.

What I really like is the potential we have here for Jealous Calleigh. :D That's the only reason I'm not worried and upset. I think we're long past due for her to show some jealousy for Eric, and the way I see it, this could set it up perfectly. Eric's always been a natural flirt (even though he's been a bit uncomfortable around other women due to his interest in Calleigh :D ) I'm okay with him flirting, as long as Calleigh sees it or finds out about it, and reacts jealously. :D

Now, I'll totally be pissed if all this happens, and there's no reaction from Calleigh at all. As fast as news travels in that lab, I want her to hear something (even if it turns out to be nothing...which hopefully it is) and react, preferably to Natalia since she already senses *something* between Eric and Calleigh.

15. delkolover

I agree with you...it would open the door for a jealous Cal. Which something we have yet to see. We know Eric was mad, hurt and jealous when she started dating Jake so maybe hearing about Eric and the new M.E. in any context will spur her on. I could also see Natalia goating him b/c she loves gossip in any form and he might just be describing the new M.E. and she goats him into saying "she is cute." Although if the writers did go that route it would just once again put us in a neverending circle until something inoculous happens that would bring them together. Which is something i could see happening. After all the crap these two have been through in the last 2 years it will probably be something really lame that eventually brings them together. With all the life changing and life endangering postions they have put them in you would think they would move have moved forward by now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.