Eric & Calleigh Thread #30: "Do it for us"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by adorelo, Jul 4, 2008.

?

New name?

1. My destiny in your hands...

2 vote(s)
    3.7%
  2. A Ho No Mo' so let's get nekkid

6 vote(s)
    11.1%
  3. Between us

2 vote(s)
    3.7%
  4. Because I feel for you

4 vote(s)
    7.4%
  5. Do it for us

18 vote(s)
    33.3%
  6. It's No Longer 'You' And 'Me', But 'Us'

2 vote(s)
    3.7%
  7. Even nuns want to see some action!

9 vote(s)
    16.7%
  8. Without you I wouldn't know what to do

7 vote(s)
    13.0%
  9. 80% Hotness By Volume

4 vote(s)
    7.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

Re: Eric & Calleigh Thread #30: Name to come

When that episode's script came out, they should have fired each and every writer associated with it. Hell, every writer for the entire season.

2. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

I never understood why Calleigh wasn't more supportive of Eric after Marisol died. It was totally out of character for their entire relationship. The writers totally dropped the ball (I had a more graphic, but more fitting analogy in mind, but I'm trying to stay PG-13:devil:) with that episode.

Let's hope they don't do it again.

Let's not forget that they never pass up an opportunity for the poor guy to be there for her. He needs some equal time...

:rolleyes:

3. delko2calleigh

delko2calleigh Witness

You said it sista! I would love to see a scene where Eric's head injury comes back and somthing happens to him (not lifethreatening tho) and she sees he messes up on a scene or somthing small and only she notices it and then confronts him and he confides in her and we see a concerned Calleigh and a hurting Eric. I dunno that is just me lol

4. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

At least we have seen her covering for him with the whole "cheat sheet" event. She took full responsability for that even taking the prof. tests. Plus we have the whole Down to the Wire scene with "well, are you ok? we never talk about it". I love that moment :) So even if that doesn't make up for the whole robotic, non-responsive, out of character reaction when Marisol died, it gives us something.

Death Grip :thumbsup: :bolian: :thumbsup: The whole episode was awesome :)

5. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

I agree that what she did for him towards the end of the season she wouldn't do for anyone. There's no way in hell she would ever cover for Ryan or even Jake. When they screw up she gets pissed and walks away to leave them to deal with their messes. She never walked away from Eric.

It's funny how the anti shippers claim Calleigh was hostile towards Eric because of the cheat sheet. Whaaat channel was that on? She put her freking job on the line for him. I think this is something Calleigh would only do for 3 people: for Horatio out of loyalty (and even with Horatio I think she would draw a line somewhere), and for Eric and her dad out of love. I can't see her risking her job like she did for anyone else.

6. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

Isn't that the truth. I don't understand how anyone could say that she was hostile towards Eric?! She put her job on the line and would NOT let him go to Stetler and tell the truth. She only asked for an explanation, and when she got it from Eric she was fine with it. Could someone please explain what is hostile about that?

She was also way too happy to see him after the lab burned up. How many other people would she have let see her that upset? I'd bet none, not even her Dad. She has always had to be so strong for everyone around her, but with Eric she can allow herself to be less than "Superwoman"

:rolleyes:

Last edited: Jul 7, 2008
  7. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Yes, exactly! Calleigh was nothing if not supportive, concerned and may I say a little scared that something would happen to him or that whatever he is going through he wasn't letting her in on it. One of the moments during that conversation in Down to the Wire that really moved me was when he asked her if it would make her feel better to know that he had never consulted the sheet, not once. When he said this there was a sublte change on her expression (like Emily knows to do) and it said so much about how bad she felt that she doubted him or that he was going through all this. Nothing about that scene displayed hostility, or anger towards him. It was totally the opposite. And I totally agree that putting her job on the line like that is something she wouldn't do for just anyone. So the cheat sheet event only confirmed how strong the relationship between these two is and how much Calleigh cares for him.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2008
  8. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

Whew! I think the anti-shippers want Eric's blood or at least want him fired... I was slightly shocked by what I just read...:wtf:

I don't know how anyone could say that Eric and Calleigh are anything but destined to be together... eventually:rolleyes:

9. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

^^But we know better, don't we; I think they are just jelous and anyways they aren't the ones that write the stories nor decide what happens with the characters; it's all up to the writers.

so yay, a little late, but new thread, nothing yet on new spoilers??

10. brookeAp3

brookeAp3 Rookie

I watched Ambush and All In today and no one who saw Eric attack Cooper could say that Eric and Calleigh are just "friends". Someone who is just a friend wouldn't react as fiercely as Eric did. And all the anti-shippers are just jealous because they know that Eric and Calleigh are meant to be and it will happen one day! Soon!

11. Marionette

Marionette Dead on Arrival

Alo!
    It's been ages since I was last here cos' brother's MIA somewhere in Tunguska (Where IS that?). But all will be well when he finally turns up.

New thread = nice!

So, I can't wait for the new season to start - but abscence makes the heart grow fonder, does it not?

Wanted to start another chapter of my fic tonight (Harry Halls house of Horror) - but i just don't have the drive. Super-Temp (A hundered words a minute) has left the building... (PM me if you have any ideas....)

I hope this season will be more Eric/Calleigh than the last...

xox

12. delko2calleigh

delko2calleigh Witness

I think we should be getting spoilers in like 2 weeks closer to August cuz that is usually when the first promo comes out. I really do think this will be the season we see our fav 2 CSI's get together =]

13. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Eric's attack says a lot about how deep he feels for Cal. We could also mention how he kind of snapped at Natalia in one scene where they were looking I think it was at the website that Cooper created. Eric was just so frustrated, angry, worried awww :) I love Ambush and All In.

I too think this will be the season where they'll get together :)

14. brookeAp3

brookeAp3 Rookie

I agree, I have a really good feeling about them this season. I think their time has finally come. Plus seven's my lucky number ;) haha

15. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

Eric attacking Cooper was freaking hot.

Oh...we're talking about the significance of it instead of the hotness of it? :lol: ;) I can't say I've really ever made it past the hotness of it, to be honest. :devil:

There's actually two ways I can argue it, though. If you think back, that's kind of just what Eric does. If somebody is in trouble, he'll go after the bad guy. He did it when that Nick guy of Natalia's came to the lab, and then he did it again with that dude in the bar (the one who sued him later and then died, leaving the suing to his wife? I think that's what happened.) And then he goes after Cooper for putting up that website and therefore contributing to Cal's abduction. It's just what Eric does; he fights for what's right, no matter what the consequences, and that's part of what makes him such a great guy for Calleigh, aw. (No more bad boyfriend choices, please.)

On the other hand, when Eric fought/argued with Nick, there was a bit of smugness in his expression. And when Eric fought the dude who sued him...well, I don't remember what he looked like, so it must've not been important. :lol: But when Eric breaks down the door (*faints*) and throws Cooper to the ground and threatens to come back and kill him...dude, that's pure rage there. And I've never seen Eric that upset/determined/pissed off/murderous (pick a word, heh, I can't describe the way he looked when he was beating up Cooper...other than hot, of course :p). Just the fact that after all he's been through in these past six years, and it's Calleigh's abduction that brings that side out of him for the first time...that's epic. He took it personally, as though he already considers Calleigh as his other half, and as though an attack on her was an attack on him. Eric always tends to wear his heart on his sleeve, but his emotion when it came to Calleigh all through Ambush/All In was just so far above and beyond that. I cannot imagine him being quite that affected if that had happened to anybody else. Only Calleigh, because he's fallen hard for her. :D

I still want Calleigh to know that Eric did that for her. :D And I think I know of a way it could happen, but that's for fic. :D As if I wasn't already writing fifty million fics... :lol:

This season has to have something big. For Eric's sake, because I don't know how much longer he can want Calleigh as bad as he wants her, and not do something about it. To be honest, I don't know how Eric made it past You May Now Kill the Bride without kissing her. He's got to do something this season. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.