The Fort for Nick?greg slash fans #19

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Wojo, Apr 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Bubbles good poinst that you made.... No i dont think that they're together at that point either...I still think that after grave danger that they are... or again... and most certainly after funnysmackin.

Yeah at that point they was just seeing how far they could flirt with each other...:drool::drool:, of course if you work in a lab for all that time Archie and Greg would've spoken.... I see it as the Lab Techs VS. The CSIs'

Greg had aspirations of moving from the lab into the field, and we now see that with Wendy... or might...

Yeah Bubbles i know exactly!!!! Funny onscreen i can spot, but offscreen in real life not that much... :eek:

2. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

You just remind me one thought. And it's about Wendy (I think about Archie is everything clear). I watched fourth time Bull and this scene where she's talking about farmer, sheeps and jealous horse (or cow). I just got a feeling that she knew about them. Or maybe just saw it in this moment. But I choose first option. Nicky was so confused, looked at Greg and screaming in mind - "help me!" That was so obvious (but I saw it after fourth watching:lol:). And her evil grin when Greg turned on this thing:lol: Wendy knows, I think...

And about gay and bi radars. My bi radar is totally crap like yours bubbles. I've never believe it. My gay radar is quite good but I don't like scales. Nicky's gay, Greg's bi (I don't need radar for that;)), end of discussion;) Ok, I'm still on the fence with Nicky (I'm so honest:lol:)... Sorry, lol.

3. Sara's Girl

Sara's Girl Prime Suspect

Some fast posting there guys...lol...I've gotten behind again.

Anyways...I loved it when Greg said 'I thought we had a relationship'...as Candygirl says, it's not something a guy would say to another guy if he only thought of him as a friend. The look on Nick's face before he recovers himself and makes some stupid comments about star trek...that look gives him away if you ask me. I love indignant, jealous Greg in that episode :D

Agreed that Greg is bi and Nick is gay. As for scales...oh I don't know. Either you're gay or bi or you're not, really, I suppose. lol. Although with bisexuality, most people I know agree (myself included) that they see themselves somewhere along a scale as to what they prefer. You know, like a 50/50 or a 70/30 or whatever. I think Greg prefers men but then I would wouldn't I? lol :p

And I agree MsCatherineBrown, that Nicky is so respectful of women as a result of his upbringing. Also, doesn't he have several sisters? Growing up in that environment, he would have had to respect women or they would have kicked his ass :lol:

Here's a random question I'm always pondering when I'm writing fics...who do you think made the first move? i.e. who confesses feelings first, or who kisses who first? I always have so many scenarios, just wondered what everyone elses were :)

Nat x

4. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

LOL- yep your right about good ol' Nick being respecful with his sisters- when he was growing up, yeah i think he has more sisters and one brother (althought im unsure which is cannon fact and which are fannon facts)

Making the first move.... I see Greg doing that, because Nicky seems too reserved to even dare to kiss Greg let alone declare his feelings for the other man.

Offtopic slightly there is a scale that can indicate where abouts a persons sexuality lies... but like most other scales/quizzes/etc, its up to the person to decide what it all means. For anyone that wishes to know its called the Kinsey Scale- which ranges from exclusive hetrosexual, to exculusive homosexual (and a lot of variants inbetween)

5. my_last_chance

my_last_chance Police Officer

I've gotten behind, too. A lot of stuff to read.
    Re First Move: So who made the first move? Definitely Greg, in my opinion. Nicky ... I just don't see him doing that. To me he's ah ... well you can't say he's reserved. He flirts back, he touches Greg, but I just don't see him going any further than that. I've never even thought that he'd ask Greg out. Greg, well, to me, he seems to be more comfortable with who he is. He's okay with being bi. Nick on the other hand ... I don't see him liking the fact that he likes another man. He probably thinks that it's not normal/what if Greg isn't even gay/what would my dad think? kind of thing. So, I think Greg made the first move. For my fangirly-ness I think that after an unbearable sexually tense moment, Greg just shoved Nick up against the locker and kissed the heck outta him. Or maybe Greg just asked Nicky out for coffee. But I like the first idea better.
    Added: I hope everyone feels better soon! =]

Last edited: Jul 10, 2008
  6. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Yeah thats true, it fits with Nick's character, cause he dont want to let people down etc, and who's to say that he has liked other men- all we know is that he likes Greg..... A lot..... Yeah Greg is so comfortable with who he is that he's defo the one to make the first move....Every time...

In my mind Coffee is good- its a way to get to know someone, to test the waters so to speak. But kissing him outright yeah that'll tell the person... even if that happend to Grissom he'll get the message.

See both men respect each other a lot, so something must've gave way so Greg took the courage and conviction to plant that handsome kiss on Nick's lips.

7. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

I definately think Greg would have made the first move. I agree my_last_chance, that Nicky would be too worried about what Greg feels/would think, and what others would think to ever make the first move, whereas Greg is much more confident.

I like the idea of coffee, but maybe a romantic meal, like a proper romantic date, Greg takes him somewhere nice. I'd like that, and for them to have sat chatting, and not taken it any further than that for a while, and then Nicky wouldn't even make the first proper kiss move, so then the locker room scene can come in ;)

8. Greggo_Obsessed

Greggo_Obsessed Hit and Run

Yeah I've gotten way behind. Three pages! Too much to read so I skimmed it and got the general idea of the conversation.

It was definitely Greggo who made the first move. I totally agree that he's more sure of himself and he's okay with who he is. Nick has always been furthur back in the closet...

As for who's what... Greg=Bi Nick=Gay. That's just common knowledge in my opinion.

For the scale of sexuality though... I can't really discuss because I don't have a clue. I do think that some people can be more bi than others or whatever. But yeah... I was so glad I got to see A thousand nights on earth last week. Baby Cordelia is so adorable.

9. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I see Nick as making the first move but only because Greg kept coming on to him big time, teasing him until the sexual tension got so intolerable that Nick just had to do something. Of course that would have been Greg's plan all along, being the clever boy that he is...Either way it would make one very intense and too hot for words scene. :censored:

10. HarleyQuinn

HarleyQuinn Witness

I agree with you completely.
    Greg would flirt non-stop, add sexual innuendos to everything that Nick does/says, and just sit back and wait for Nick to make a move. xD And the result would either be Nick making a move or Nick just trying to get through life with all of the sexual tension between them. :scream:

11. Sara's Girl

Sara's Girl Prime Suspect

:D Oh, I do so love the sexual tension...I can see this leading to the locker room scene that was being discussed somewhere further up the page!

Yay...I love all the ideas...I do have a bit of a thing about one of them getting shoved up against lockers or walls or cars or whatever...doesn't matter which one is doing the shoving...lol :p

I also love the idea they might go out for coffee and sort of flirt and dance around the issue for a while...because to be honest either of them getting embarrassed or lost for words is just too adorable.

I'm getting all inspired, I do love writing how-they-got-together fics :D

I agree that Greg is the more confident of the two but I also can imagine him getting to a certain point with the flirting and then getting scared and backing off...leaving Nick frustrated and wondering what the hell he was playing at = big confrontation, filth ensues :devil: Maybe?

Sometimes I even like the idea that they're both so oblivious to the fact that they want each other that someone has to give them a little nudge in the right direction. It all depends.

So many options....*sigh*...more please. lol.

Nat xx

12. QOTU

QOTU Police Officer

lol... my gay-dar? Well, lets just say I had a crush on a guy for two and a half years before I realized he was gay. Um... second best friend didn't tell me until almost a year after we met that he was gay and I had no clue... of course, I was still crushing on first guy to really pay much attention, I guess. So yeah, does that say something? lol.

But seriously, on the topic of scales... I mean, it really does almost come right down to either you are or you aren't. Sure, there are different types of gays, just like there are straights. As in, the girly type with the need to be fashionable and the hand waving thing. And then there's others who do act more like straight guys and every other combination you could think of. So, a scale really isn't the best way to put it, I think. You are who you are, it's not really a degree of something. Unless we're talking about me, the straight girl attracted to gay guys and not straight guys... but that's another story. lol. Does this make sense?

One of my friends has a theory about being gay or Bi. You can be Bi, but once you chose someone, then you're either straight or gay. So, say you're a guy, you're bi, but if you marry another guy, that makes you gay, even if you still admire women on occasion from a distance. I'm not saying it's a correct way of thinking at all, just something to think about. I'm still mulling it over in my head after several months. lol, actually, I came up with a Love fanfic idea for it so we'll see if it ever gets written.

As for who came on to whom first... Gosh, it could have been either one of them in many different situations. It's hard to tell. I agree with all thoughts told so far, but sure, Nicky could be the first to come out to Greg even without Greg pestering him. Remember, Nicky is old fashioned when it comes to romance. He might give some clues, hints, via flowers and notes or something leading up to a big romantic dinner date. Who knows? Heck, imagine Greg doing that? Um... not so much... but, I do love those stories where Greg turns out to be a big romantic ball of mush. hehehe.

Feel better Donna! I'll let you all know when I am. Though I have a feeling it'll be awhile. yay. lol, may The Love heal the sick and spread around the world... Um yeah, don't know where that came from... 'm goin' to bed...ttyl.

13. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Ahh so nice to know I am not the only person who had major crushes on guys who ended up being gay. That was a few years ago now though. Working for Disney now, I work with so many gays I pretty much can peg who is and isn't right away, males or females. There is Gay Week here every year first week of June and one day at the theme park we were easily figuring out who was gay and who was not.

I have a harder time picturing Greg being all mushy and stuff but then again now that he is older and more mature I guess I could see him like doing some romantic type stuff for Nick. Nick is definitely romantic in nature. I can sort of see him shyly pushing Greg into a relationship. Greg would just yank Nick into a relationship. :lol:

14. MsCatherineBrown

MsCatherineBrown CSI Level Two

I think Greggo would make the first move. Nicky just to well Nicky. Like we have discussed at length is very clueless when it comes to these types of things. Although if Greggo's flirting got to be to much for him and he would pounce on him. It might be possible cause we have seen his emotional outbursts before.

Or like QOTU said Nicky's old fashioned ways may play a big part as well. The idea of Nicky courting Greggo make me giggle. But it is so cute and so Nicky's style. Or it could start with just a one on one casual breakfast after work that turns into more. Who knows so many possibilities. But Greggo would be more likely to do a drastic move like pin Nicky to a wall and kiss him in the locker room. Where Nicky would use the romance to woo Greggo.

15. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

"Can you feel the love tonight..." :censored:

Aww all this talk of Nick sweeping Greg off his feet, after many many months and years? of Greg flirting, teasing, tempting Nick into action..:drool:
    Yeah i think that maybe Nick- needs a big push from someone probably Catherine- where she'll say something like "This is how I see it... Boy meets Boy, Boy likes Boy.... G... REALLY LIKES u..." Something that is sooo a-typical of Catherine but still poor ol' Nicholas gets it.

The tension clearly breaks when they're on a case like Bull... LOL

Thanks QOTU- one can only hope!!!

Personally i've fallen for gay men before and bi men... But thats just me lol...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.