The Fort for Nick?greg slash fans #19

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Wojo, Apr 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

And what level of gay is Greggo then? ;) I'd say 4. I think. :D

I think Mandy has a crush on Nick too, and I loved the singing too, but he's to involved and in love with Greg to notice that she sees him in that way. And I think Sara knows, and I don't think Sara is totally straight either ;) but she just feels comfortable enough to have a laugh with them, as if they were all straight. I think Cath flirts with them because it's just in her nature to be like that too.

I agree that Greg is flirty by nature, whereas Nick is just a total gentleman. Bless him. I agree that he doesn't know how to act around women, obviously he's never felt comfortable around them, maybe tried to make himself feel something for them when he was younger, and he just doesn't feel as comfortable, unlike he is with Greggo. I think Greg knew his sexuality much earlier and so is more confident both in himself, and to have a laugh with the women.

And the season 6 hair, just... WOW!!! Drools...

Also, Sara's_Girl and QOTU, are you feeling better?

Last edited: Jul 9, 2008
  2. HarleyQuinn

HarleyQuinn Witness

Greg is Gay Level Five, he's just in denial/hiding it. :'D And I agree, Greg is just a total flirt machine. xD I bet he flirts and he doesn't even know it until somebody tells him... or until somebody just flat-out kisses the crap out of him. ;D Seriously, Nick and Greg need to GET IT ON because the sexual tension is U-N-B-E-A-R-A-B-L-E! :scream:

Hell, just a simple implied statement and/or scene - like Greg at Nick's house on the couch with nothing on and they're just sitting there, side by side - will be enough for me. :lol: I just want them to be thisclose so that we - the nick/greg lovers - can have something to squeal about for a few weeks. xD

3. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Oh I think we all want that! Anything that confirms their relationship to us, but non-Love fans didn't even need to know. I'd squeee at them sitting on the couch together watching TV with a beer after a long shift or something, that'd be awesome. Just the confirmation.

I don't think Greg's in denail, I think he just knows when/where/who to 'be out' with. I do agree he hides it, but maybe he thinks its for his own good. I personally think the girls know about Greg's sexuality, I'm not sure whether or not Grissom or Warrick know.

4. HarleyQuinn

HarleyQuinn Witness

Yeah... I'm sure Catherine knows - she's a mother, for God's sake, they know everything - and Archie might know - Gay-dar? xD I'm 100 percent sure Archie's a flamer ;D - but I doubt Grissom knows. Warrick might, but he just doesn't care. Sara... who knows. She might, she might not, but I really believe that she does. (Women seem to know if guys are gay easier than some guys do. xD) It might be cool if like Greg has his own 'coming out' episode when a homosexual is killed because of his/her sexuality and everybody knew about it, but didn't really care (they already love the adorable little guy, why hate him now just because he's gay? xD) and then Nick falls in love with him. :'D [that'd make a good idea for a fic... if one hasn't already been written]

5. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

Agree about Mandy's crush. But there were no chance. And how she noticed that? Ok, I don't need to think about it, who needs?;) Here I can put my mantra:lol:

Flirty Greg... Nicky is so different than him. Bubbles, again you're right. Greggo is so confident when women are around. I always love to see how Nicky's confused when he needs to talk about women or with them. He's so cute...

We never gonna stop talk about hair;) So enjoy few shoots from 6th season:
    shoot 1
    shoot 2
    shoot 3
    shoot 4
    shoot 5 hair getting longer, I love it!

6. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

I think the hair topic is never going to go away ;) thanks for the pics, they are very nice, love the longer hair. I like the last one because for some reason i think it makes Nicky look more gay:D like I know there's a few photos of Greggo with his legs crossed quite femininely (new word i think ;)) and the odd one of Nicky, but that one. I don't know, it might just be me.

I think Nicky's sitting like that sometimes too? I can't remember. I just remember seeing Greg and thinking, yeh, definately they've given us proof here. lol. Anyway...

Deirdre, did I mention I love your siggie? I think I did, but it and your avatar look cool ;)

Can anyone remember the epi's where Greg's sat femininely?

7. QOTU

QOTU Police Officer

Thanks for the well-wishing again guys! I'm getting a little better.

So, they swapped clothes... AGAIN?!?! wow. Now, I just need to get Bull on tape so I can compare. I love Snakes and so wouldn't mind rewatching it again, especially if Bull is to follow! lol. Gosh, I just can't believe how many times this has happened before. Ah well, we know the truth.

my_last_chance - Sure, I have phases like that when I don't feel like writing but have tons of ideas. They don't come often, but when they do, I just put aside what I'm currently on and write what I'd rather do. Because if I pressure myself to work on something I don't want to, it won't come out good at all. Of course, if I really don't feel like writing at all, then I just take a break for a few days. I hate taking breaks from writing though, cause there are so many things I want to write before I die and I just keep coming up with more. Besides that, I can't imagine a day going by not putting pen to paper or fingers to the keyboard, even if I'm only working on notes. Which, btw, is what I'm doing now. I'm working on my fantasy novel that I'll be rewriting next November. I'll be back to Nick and Greg soon. I expect by next week when I'm home with my parents and going crazy needing to get away from them. lol. Writing and reading about The Love always feels like coming home, and is such a nice feeling.

ok, must get back to resting and dreaming of the boys so I can feel better sooner! ttyl.

8. MsCatherineBrown

MsCatherineBrown CSI Level Two

Yes Greggo is a much better flirt then Nicky. Nicky is so clueless that its adorable. I was watching Nesting Dolls yesterday too and I love that scene. Regarding Nicky with women I think that just comes with his upbringing. He has older sisters and was always taught to respect them. I find that whole southern gentlemen thing very sexy and I bet Greggo does too. :lol: Also maybe his clue-less-ness with women is due to his attraction to the opposite sex that he was not originally kosher with many think. Greggo is a huge flirt, and most def bisexual in my book. He flirts with practically everyone or either gender. Also may be due to his upbringing to be very open with your feelings more then Nicky was taught too.

Ahhh the sharing of clothes. From almost season one we have seen this happen. Always wondered how this originally happened. Maybe one of them spent the night at the others place and had to grab something to wear to work without having time to go home first.

9. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

To tell you the truth though, sitting that way does not mean a guy is gay. I actually know a lot of very straight guys that do cross their legs that way. Sometimes it is just more comfortable that way.

Greg is definitely more of a flirt by a long shot. Nick always can get a bit bashful if someone flirts with him. I agree I think Greg is Bi-sexual too but totally wants/is in love with Nick overall, but Sara would have been his female choice.

10. Katlynn888

Katlynn888 Prime Suspect

okay, everyone...so, I'm in a smut-writting mood...and I'm writting some. :devil:So I'm taking a break from that to chat with y'all.

Queen - AWWW. Get better soon, babe!:( hehe. And yesss...they did switch clothes again.:devil::devil: lol. I'm not sure if the episode is Bull or not, I just know that it was after Goodbye and Good luck, because Sara wasn't there.:confused::confused:

HarleyQuinn - Your picture made me giggle! hehe. Especially the way you had "cool" in a different font than the rest. lol. I imagine it like my best friend Josh says; "Coooooool..." :lol:

Deirdre - lovely picys, hun!! hehe. And I agree. Mandy does or did have a crush on Nick.:)

Bubbles - I agree. Sara isn't exactly straight herself, and was just trying to mess around with Nick.

In my opinion, Nick is about a two on the meter, and Greg is, like, a five. But Greg is bating for both teams. So I'm introducing a whole new system; the bi meter. on a scale of one to ten...I'm thinking Greg is about an eight. He's very excentric. All I know is I'm about a... .5 on the meter...lol. :)

I need something that tells me our ship is alive. Like a lot of you suggested, Nick and Greg sitting on Nick's couch together. It's that simple. like HarleyQuinn said, I need them thisclose. Then I'd be like, :O and then like, >D for a long time. Oh, and :p to all the nonebeleivers. lol. What i really want is Nick to ask Greg to pass him something, then as he's handing it off, their hands brush, and their eyes meet, and...*Gets dreamy, romantic, gushy look on her face.*

But, I still melt everytime I see the look Greg gave Nick in For Gedda. (See Dizzney's icon)

And, MsCatherineBrown...it's like evertime I see you you have a different banner. lol. :)

And, thanks for the warm welcome back, guys. I'm reminded why I love you guys so much.:)

-Lynn

Last edited: Jul 10, 2008
  11. HarleyQuinn

HarleyQuinn Witness

12. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

LOL- hey people, can you include me in the sick/injured, did my back in- home rest, thats why I'm posting more.

Ok, correct a poster, its Bi-dar like gay-dar...

Who has it well that depends on their own sexuality, straight people can't always tell whos gay and who's bisexual... No one is being gready if their bisexual, Greg is not.... a person who is bisexual is bisexual..Sorry i had to correct you... That is just general stigma that bisexual people recieve from the gay community and the straight community.

Yes Greg if he was going with a woman then it would be Sara. Why, because probably her tomboy physical aspects. But Greg is with Nick...

Bubbles- LOL i raised that point up first!!! LOL The most recent one is where Sara tells him that she is leaving, and he sits there in a black and white strippy top.... Although the camera does not pan to his posture, you can just make it out.

Hmm, in my experience men that are more efeminate do sit like that- most straight men that I know would sit with their foot over their leg, as opposed to taking the feminiate sitting possition.

Whilst Greg flirts with almost everyone- except Grissom, Nick has that southern characteristical charm, where he would have secret followers in the guise of Mandy.

So little is known about Archie, so i dont know what sexuality he is... But yeah I think he knows full well Greg's tastes.

LOL NickandGreg thisclose eh? Well they have sat thtat close in Bull.

13. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Dizzney. I agree that sitting like that doesn't mean a man is gay, but, just in my experiencemany more gay men do I think. But I agree it's more comfortable lol. But I agree with candygirl that more men do just cross their feet. But, when Greg sits cross-legged he looks very effeminate I think. :) And I totally agree with you that Nicky is more bashful around women, I think it's probably partly that he doesn't know how to act around them, and partly due to his upbringing.
    And I knew someone had mentioned it candygirl ;)Got any caps?:D

I think it's interesting about Archie, remember the ep when Nick takes Archie with him, and Greg gets jealous ;)

Lol I think it's funny we're talking about a gay/bi scale. I think Greg would be like 9 on the bi scale! It is making me laugh though! I agree about why Sara would be Greg's female choice if he didn't have Nicky too lol

And candygirl I hope your back gets better soon. Touchwood I'm healthy today :) *actually goes and touches wood*

And Katlynn888, I've not seen For Gedda, but the caps from that ep make me melt. And I love Dizzney's avatar, I just sit and look at it when reading through here, it always distracts me ;)

14. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Bubbles it was Wojo that had the screen caps for that particular episode!! For Greda is a great ending, just check out the final few minutes lol, in my mind thats the best....

LOL bubbles i thought you was refering to Torchwood, lol.... That put a smile on my face,:p but u meant to touch wood lol... See i have same sex relationships on my mind!!! What would freud think of that? eh?

Welll the bi-dar does exist just like the gay-dar. For what its worth, Nick is ohhh not that high, say a 6 (out of 10)on my scale... But my scale is based on what the persons says and how they act, not just their looks etc.

Greg on my bi-dar is very very high.... I'll put him at a high end 9 out of 10. This man can flirt to the end lol- and still people would be thinking that he is straight lol..

I agree about Archie Bubbles I think that was clearly "I thought we had a relationship going here!" Does anyone see the smugness on Nick's face? That Greg had publically outed them both as a couple.

"The right tools for the right job!" I believe that was Nick's response.... What confuses me a bit was the talk of Star Trek. I suppose that Nick needed a lab tech that was experienced with audio visual information...

I enjoyed Archies response "you need to get a girlfriend Stokes!", Then Nick's casual reply, "not before you" OR something like that.

Archie knows full well that Greg is bisexual. He suspected that Nick's gay, but since that little show, Archie clued him out.

The whole "I thought we had a relationship going" was funny, I mean no one would actuarly say that, if they was just friends and co-workers, then Greg would say something like - "Dude I thought you would take me as we're buds!" or something like that.

Nooo floppy haired Nick screams the atypical gay man to me.:cool:
    I much prefer the buzz hair cut of our superhero.... He looks mighty fine with little hair! :drool:

Just a side note, I was foolish for not listening to my body, I worked with a bad back for nearly three weeks, working in childcare, all that picking up and bending.... Now the medicines making me sick!

15. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Aww no, that sucks. Well just relax now then! And lol at Torchwood

I know the bi-dar exists, mine however isn't very good ;)(in 'real life' it sucks, but then again so does everybody elses bi-dar on me;)) But I just think it's amusing we're discussing them on a scale lol. I think Nick was in denial for at least the first half of season 1, then realised that he had feelings for Greg, and I don't know, wondered why he was always getting so close to Greg. And then, he came to accept himself, and then here we are...

I also agree that maybe it was a funny thing for Greg to say if there wasn't something going on/ almost going on at that point. I think Archie understands, maybe him and Greg talked when they were both in the lab all of the time? And I think he's just messing about with Greg, knowing how much he likes Nick. And also messing about with Nick, saying you need a girlfriend. You see at that point I don't think that they were together, but, Archie knows Greg wants Nick, and he also knows Nick wants Greg, so messes with them.

On the hair, I love the 2 extremes of Nicky,:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.