Mac #5: Back In Black!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by nattybatty55, Nov 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

You can't blame me for needing a shower alert up front :guffaw:This place is too hot :devil: even if it's cold outside. And now I even got to mope Nat's drool [​IMG] That girls never cleans up after herself. Little crazy ninja nut :lol:

2. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Wooo!! :lol: Im a good cleaner mind you :p

Oooo we've got about 10 posts left :D Well 9 now I think :lol:

3. Claire Conrad

Claire Conrad Witness

Hehe... nothing beats Mac in Snow Day... no one beats Mac period... Mac is awesome... I LOVE ALL OF THOSE PICS! Yeah! Keep it up... *waits for next thread to come up to get into it!*

4. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

oh yeah, me too. That third pic is my favorite, he has this sort of 'dangerous; 'don't mess with me' look that's just sooooo hot. Very Pissy!Marine style. Yum! And he's all wet and injured too...even hotter.:drool::drool: I always thought that after the end of SD, after Mac had made his statement or whatever, Peyton whisked him off some place quiet to get him out of those wet clothes and clean him up (she is a doctor!), and warm him up too, have her way with him, and I certainly would do the same if I was her...:devil::devil: The man's a hero, and he deserves a hero's reward/welcome...:devil::devil:

Can some nice person on here who has started a thread on here PM me to let me know how to do it? I know how to open a new thread, and I know I need to put a link back to the previous one, and I have some pics ready for it, but two things I don't know are:

1. When exactly do I start the thread? When we get to post 1, 000 exactly, or when we get to 199, and I finish the thread with a post redirecting people to the new thread?

2. When I post the link to the old thread, is it to the first page of that thread?

If someone help me out asap, that would be great, as I've already picked some tasty pics from my photobucket selection to use, so am just waiting for this thread to finish up.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2008
  5. HarleyQuinn

HarleyQuinn Witness

Mac is God.
    End of story.
    Move over, Chuck Norris, there's a new God in town. [=

...Chuck Norris checks his closet for Mac at night. c:

6. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

Oh now there is a name I haven't heard in a while. I went through a Chuck Norris phase...:):):)

But Mac is SO much cooler!!:drool::drool:

7. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Macslady, You could probably start the new thread now or befor you go offline if we havent reached 1000 by then because we'd be only like 1/2 off but maybe I just want to see those pics :lol:

I would PM you but I reckon someone already has :lol: But if not dont hesitate to ask :D

Last edited: Jul 8, 2008
  8. HarleyQuinn

HarleyQuinn Witness

Fer sure. :D
    lol

9. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

10. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

Yeehaa time for thread 6....and just to push us over to 1000

If one of the mods coould lock this one...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.