Mac #5: Back In Black!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by nattybatty55, Nov 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 4blueeyez

4blueeyez Rookie

Wow, that's a great video.
    A perfect way to start of my Sunday morning...:):drool:

2. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Nice video :D

Ok it looks like we got lost in our imagination :drool::devil: and have forgotten to say what our next title will be, it looks like it's the Unbuttoned idea from Macslady- Unless anyone protests. I dont really think we have to put up a poll unless you think I should, using the top two, guys?! If not, Macslady will open the knew thread with Unbuttoned:D

3. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

Yep its a really good video and I love the clips and song mix in it....as you said nice way to start off a Sunday..

Well I for one am quite happy to go with the Unbuttoned idea, and I think most of us have commented and it seems to be the most popular suggestion....

Way to go Macslady :):)

Last edited: Jul 6, 2008
  4. privatename

privatename Rookie

I love "Unbuttoned" and it does seem to be the most popular choice. Way to go Macslady :)

It was a really good video. The action fit the music so well.

Also loved seeing all those great photos.

5. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

Yep cant beat a good dose of Mac on a Sunday...well in fact cant beat a good dose of Mac ANY day....

6. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Gorgeous pics, everyone.
    The Mac vid is amazing - great use of lyrics and visuals and I like how it shows Kick Ass Mac but also Vulnerable Mac and also his softer side when it shows him caring for his friends/team.

I am really flattered you all like the Unbuttoned idea and would be happy to open the new thread if we decide on that title. I'm already planning to snag a few nice Unbuttoned Mac pics for it. We only have 20 or so posts left on this thread, it's amazing! The man sure does incite us to lots of posting! Only 4 seasons, and we're coming up to the 6th thread!

7. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Wau what pics.!!!:drool::drool::drool::drool: Jezzz I don't have enough buckets !!! cause I'm drooling all over my computer now!!! :guffaw:
    It's so shame that Mac is so..."shy" to wear his shirt more open...ladies we should courege him a little!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

These's pics. are a good example! ;)
    [​IMG]
    That style is perfect! He looks so young there!:drool::drool::drool::drool: Yep. absolutely the hottest detective ever! :p
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    ...but that's definately that I wanna see!!! :drool::drool::drool::drool:
    I need a long cold shower after these pics! :lol::devil::lol: See ya'!:thumbsup:

8. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Oooh, very nice pics, Sam. The second and third are especially yummy - Unbuttoned!Injured!Mac =:drool::drool::drool:.
    MacsLovlyAngel, I just noticed your 'wallet size' pic on your earlier post...there are no words to describe it, so I'll use smilies - :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:
    Hmmm, it seems that when Mac gets Unbuttoned,we Taylor girls get very excited/inspired/wicked.:bolian: When I suggested 'Unbuttoned' as a possible title thread, I had no idea it was going to plunge us all into even deeper depths of the Mac gutter!

9. Tequesta

Tequesta Rookie

Ha, I have to agree :)
    I also like 'Unbuttoned' as a new thread title :devil::devil:

10. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

I think that's a great thread title! Capped SnowDay today so thought I'd share a few wet Mac pics! :drool:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. Tequesta

Tequesta Rookie

I could eat him. I really could :devil:

12. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

Ooooh, nothing beats Wet!Mac from Snow Day... :drool: I have to agree with Tequesta, I could nibble happily on that man all day long... :p

So, the new thread title will be Unbuttoned? Cool! :thumbsup: Can't believe we're gaining on a 6th thread, already!

13. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

Hawt piccies of our wet man [​IMG]

I'd rather have you pamper Mac and leave some parts for us as well. :devil::devil:

14. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Very nice pics :devil: I think i'll jump the queue while Jools' in the shower :p

15. Tequesta

Tequesta Rookie

Don't worry, I'll leave some of him. The good parts:devil::evil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.