Grissom & Sara; #33 Time to Re-combine!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by seattlegsrfan, May 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JorjaAnn

JorjaAnn Hit and Run

*legasp* I want Billy to jump out of a cake for me! Lucky. :p

15 of 15 pour moi on the quiz. Hope you all do the same, it's a bit tricky!

Uhmm...Billy is amazing. He needs to be shirtless for an episode or two.

Three lines? Ahahaha.

2. bengali13

bengali13 Rookie

I decided to quote this one so that the birthday cake is still there. I thank you again desert (see pm) and fyi, my son is still asking for birthday cake.
    OK, I'm cutting the cake, and everyone gets a slice...yummmmm. Here's one for you, Desert, and you Seattle, and you JorjaAnn, and Ocat, Piper, here you pass one to Adx too, would ya. Where's Idaho? Everyone else, grab one :D

I got a thirteen out of fifteen on the quiz. I told you that I'm not as good with the quotes as all of you. I'd have done worse if I hadn't seen some of the answers in previous episodes.

As for my three lines:
    Billy is the hottest, sexiest, most beautiful man on TV. The scenes they do together constantly amaze me. I cannot believe two people can be so perfect for each other. Not just the "always perfect" kind of couple, either, like Mike and um...Mrs Brady all those years ago. Even when things are going wrong, or when they are intense they compliment each other so very well. I have never seen a couple written so compatibly, or acted so amazingly well. OK, that's more than three lines, but I had the Brady Bunch reference in there, so I had to take away some for that.

3. JorjaAnn

JorjaAnn Hit and Run

Mmm, cake with Billy epithelials!! *eats cake, saving a small portion to frame and add to the Billy shrine* It's brilliant.

Don't worry about it dear, we'll all still love you. You may find that we GSR shippers tend to be quite forgiving people, compared to "others" *covers mouth before mods have grounds for fannysmackin'*

MY THREE LINES:
    Ninety-eight days until out beautiful couple is re-united. Ninety-eight days WAY too many. Blah. I think we need to march over to CBS with cute GSR shirts and picket signs and do our GSR chant and interperetive dance while ocat sings her GSR song [I'll take the backup harmony when I can :D]

There, is that about three lines?

4. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

Oh man, How did I miss #5. Grissom dumbfounded after Sara tells him she moved to Las Vegas because of him, duh.

Desert, honey, you bake a mean cake! "Well, done." And thanks for the new quiz, 15 of 15, woo hoo.
    Now, Awwww...GSR moments,

Season seven~
    Built to Kill, veggie burger delivery.
    Toe Tags, 'You know what this reminds me of? The first time we met.' In the garage.
    Fanny Smackin', 'Pick on someone your own size.' Sara kicking the dummy.
    Double Cross, Grissom and Sara discuss religion over a corpse. 'Something I said?'
    Happenstance, 'I won't wait up.'
    Loco Motives, 'See how it feels?'
    Leaving Las Vegas, Grissom says goodbye to Sara in the locker room.
    Sweet Jane, Sara receives the cocoon.
    Meet Market, Grissom writes Sara a letter.
    Law of Gravity, Grissom returns and stalks Sara down the hall.
    Fallen Idols, Sara shaves Grissom's beard.
    Empty Eyes, Grissom brushes away Sara's tear.
    Ending Happy, 'You Make me happy.' The ultimate awww...moment.
    Leapin' Lizards, Sara and Grissom in the bedroom, Sara reads The Letter.

Bengali, I can hardly wait to post your pressie. Another eight hours.

5. orange_cat

orange_cat Witness

good job on the mini-quiz GSRLUVER :thumbsup: it's funny how some moments stand out in a particular way for each fan isn't it?

and yummy cake - good job desert and thanks so much for sharing bengali you're a star! :cool: *mumpf mumble* it's hard to sing or talk with cake stuffed in my mouth :lol:
    so is the 4th your birthday then? well in that case HAPPY BIRTHDAY as it's already Friday here :D :D and i guess happy 4th of July to all those across the pond! enjoy the party folks - think of us poor lot who will be trapped in an office working :(

ok, i'm gonna get stuck into some songwriting for you all as a 'what the heck, we've still got ages until the season premiere so we need to keep ourselves entertained' present :D does anyone have a preference for style? i'm thinking we need something with a light mood to keep our spirits up?

My Contracted Lines Are...
    Is there anything bad to say about our couple? No! bengali hit it on the head there - they are just totally perfect, so well acted, with great depth and a healthy dose of cuteness ;) what a formidable couple - who'd want to be a criminal facing them eh?

party hugs to all and more quiz to follow soon i promise...

p.s. seattle - great rundowns of awww moments!

Last edited: Jul 4, 2008
  6. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Hi orange_cat and your correct nothing but wonderful things always between them[​IMG] their the ones!!!! and Happy 4th to all of you, stay safe, and may all your sparklers light up:thumbsup: and see ya' all when I get back and seattle you forgot S/6, not much to talk about that season with them, not a fav. of mine, but here's a couple! "TOYD"

HE FASCINATES ME

SHE FASCINATES ME

[​IMG] the smiles:drool:

[​IMG] I can't wait to get her alone[​IMG]

7. seattlegsrfan

Happy Birthday Bengali! Here's your present, hope you get a kick out of it.
    Desert, actually, the post of the season six awww...GSR moment was posted in the wee hours of Wednesday morning. It was rather small, since they kept the GSR well hidden that year.
    OCat, ta, luv. Glad you've been enjoying them. Are you really gonna write us a goofy GSR song? Cool! Did you watch my last video, if not it was Madeleine Peyroux's 'Was I?' Really fun, old fashioned blues. Kinda forties style. That's my suggestion for style.

My little birthday present is a day in the life of Grissom and Sara. Just a fun little trip to Disneyland for happy memories. What kinda average RL things would you like to see our couple do? Actually, I'm working on a GSR fic that starts out with Grissom watching Sara mow the lawn, but it's not very RL(one of my smuttier offerings).

Would you like to see a thirty second scene of them washing the dishes together, or walking the dog together, or going on the roller coaster at NYNY together, Maybe sitting on the couch, watching the Discovery channel, sharing a bag of microwave popcorn?

Throw out some ideas, lets see what we can come up with.

And, happy b-day once again, Bengali.

8. bengali13

bengali13 Rookie

I really enjoyed it, Seattle. Everyone has to read it now 'cause I'm the birthday girl and I say so!!! Even you Desert, it's not smutty, and it's not spoiled either, so all on TSF can read it too :) :Sings "And a smile means friendship to everyone, though the mountains divide and the oceans are wide, it's a small world after all":

I have the best friends in the whole world right here. :D Thank you all.

My three lines:
    I picture them at home, watching things like discovery channel, and even watching jeopardy, trying to answer first when and laughing when they do it at the same time. I also see them cooking together. That's something my husband and I do that we have a lot of fun with. We do it together, either one reads the recipe or we just make one up by throwing in what sounds good to us at the time. I can see Gil wiping flour or sauce on her nose and then kissing it off. I think they would also spend time reading together. He would sit on the couch with hank at his feet, she laying her head in his lap, both quietly turning pages. (Course, I'm bad and also picture them in the bedroom, but we won't talk about that here :wink:. I can even see them reading the newspaper together every Sunday morning. Sipping their coffee/tea and sharing it. They would each have a different section they would want to start with, but they would have worked it out long before now who gets which when. I also think their new house/apt should have a sunken bathtub. Have we ever seen their bathroom? I don't remember seeing it in that deleted scene when Cath investigates the whole place
    (Purejoyers think it proves she lives there?) And I know we didn't see it in Leapin' Lizards, so I don't think we have. I picture a black marble tub for after a long night of dumpster diving.

Was that three lines? good. And what the heck WAS Mrs. Brady's first name? I'm gonna have to IMDB it, it's driving me nuts!!

9. seattlegsrfan

Oooo..Bengali, I like the Jeopardy idea, and the Sunday paper, too.

Okay...the final installment of the Awwww...GSR moments game. (OCat, drumroll please)

Season eight~
    Dead Doll, 'Hello, Gilbert', and in the helicopter, when Sara opens her eyes and see Grissom's name tag.
    Ala Cart, Grissom and Sara talking in the car, and at the go-cart track.
    Go To Hell, Sara visits Grissom at a crime scene.
    The Case of the Cross Dressing Carp, The Proposal Scene. Ultimate Awww...
    Who and What, Sara goes to Gil's office to tell him Hank is at the sitters.
    Goodbye and Good Luck, the goodbye kiss. More of an awwww....crap moment for us.

And speaking of G&GL, Jf didn't make the latest cut in the Emmy nominations. :(

10. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

I wrote a fan fic once about them washing dishes one evening around Christmas time and Sara starts singing Christmas carols. It was really cute. :) I'd also like to see them put up a Christmas tree together.

11. bengali13

bengali13 Rookie

I thought of that after I had already posted, Sara would have one ornament that survived the foster program that she and her brother had made for their mother or something like that. Gil would have some that were bugs, and she would cringe but shake her head and smile at him. Also, can you see them giving out Halloween candy together? He would look like Peter Boyle in young Frankenstein, to her Bride of Frankenstein, with the big dark hair and white streak. I would love to see them doing those things together. As much as we love to watch them work and figure things out together, a jigsaw or other type of large puzzle would be cool too.

12. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

Yeah, it would be great to see more "at-home" moments. The end of Way to Go was still kind of work related and serious, while Leapin' Lizzards was cute, it was so short! We need some more fun and cute "at-home" moments that are a reasonable length.

bengali13, I love your idea about Halloween and the puzzle. It would be funny to see them fight over puzzle pieces. :)

13. PiperGrissom

PiperGrissom Police Officer

I'd like to see them redecorate the livingroom or something. THAT would be interesting. LOL!
    Maybe have them watch a crime show on TV and commenting on how it's wrong.
    Maybe have them talking (or arguing) about their wedding vows.
    Was that three lines?
    Oh, check out the video thread. I didn't do GREAT on this one, but it's new anyway.

14. orange_cat

orange_cat Witness

Ok folks, here is the beginning of my promised GSR song for you! It's a timeline tale with each verse from their alternating perspectives - Sara then Grissom and back. I've written the first two verses and chorus so far, more will follow. Once it's complete I'll record a rough mp3 acoustic track and you can hear how it sounds! I'm sure you will be able to spot all the references, quotes etc I have included - I've done my best :alienblush:

Home
    ====

The deepest blue of oceans is in you
    But I guess I'm not
    Worth it to choose, so nothing comes through
    Then you come to speak
    What do you want from me?
    You ask me why
    I keep this anger inside....

Butterfly, strong and beautiful, you cry
    Cry...
    Flying free of darkness and past demons
    Tell me please
    That I'm not too late for this
    We've been so alone
    But I'm ready to share my love, my life and my...

Ch.
    Home
    Come home to me
    Home
    You are my home

=====

What do you think?!?

On a more normal note, I was just rewatching 'the scene' in Leapin' Lizards and was once again so impressed with Jorja's perfect acting as Sara reads Grissom's letter - the affection in her little smile when she reads about him not understanding why he finds it so difficult to express his feelings for her, then the breath she takes as she works through the Shakespeare passage, and finally at the end - the look on her face as she lifts her head and turns towards where Grissom is working in his office.... she's like 'Ohmygosh!' and totally, wonderfully stunned. Sweet :D

15. PiperGrissom

PiperGrissom Police Officer

Orange Cat, that song is perfection!!! I can't wait to hear it. I'll want to attempt a video if it's ok, but I think seattle will do a better one! LOL!
    I got word that there is a new version of the season nine cast list. Jorja is much higher up in the group and NOT listed as a guest. WOOHOOOOOO!!!!!
    *Was that three lines?*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.