Mac/Stella #10 - "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mj0621, Jan 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Axatullux

Axatullux Lab Technician

Re: Mac/Stella #10 - "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"

I think "The real cause of global warming" is the winner ever since "Summer In The City". You can not devy that Mac was so checking out Stella's behind throughout the episode, no wonder she had to be put with Danny when they tackled the suspect. "Too Hot For Penguins" would be my second choice for obvious reasons.

Of course Stella also kept having those sexy bondage dreams as well and the mind staying put at the bottom of the Gutter Ravine. In the episode "Charge of This Post" where we see a shirtless Mac and the minor wounds he sustained in the bombings, you can tell from Stell's eye movements that she was so taking the rare opportunity to eye him out...and I'm not talking in the sense of making sure his wounds were not serious, she knew they weren't. Then we see Mac saying "Stella.....Stella?!" and she snaps back to reality......:devil:

2. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I vote for any title that has the penguins in it. But also the TOO HOT FOR GLOBAL WARMING. Mac and Stella sure have a very hot relationship. They even fight sexy. :D

I must see more episodes. I'd love to see a shirtless Mac and Stella checking him out. :lol:

3. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

ohh i would have looved working with macky:D:p and if i had i would get the team with me on a plan (danny,montana,don and hawkes) soo we could get mac and stella together:D;):p

Yeah vave that would be me:D i know after macky get's wet he's soo hot, i can't blame stella for being in love with him and think he's hot:D

Axatullux---we all could se that her eyes were traveling his bare chest;) she were definitely checking him out;):D when stella saw mac shirtless i don't blame her for checking him out:p

i vote for: Caution... Too Hot for the Penguins. because if the penguins come into this thread they probably die off all the heat that's in here:D:p:lol:

4. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

I think The cuple reasonable for Global warming and Caution too hot for penguins are the most voted ones, so far.

I'm sure the team would have helped you. The are obviously infected by the Smacky virus!:thumbsup: I think TPTB are infected, too! I mean why do the always put Mac and Stel on the DVD (or magazine) covers??

Maaan he was damn hot:drool::drool: I think no one can blame her for finding Mac hot:drool:. We all do so:lol:.

Anj :angel:

ps.: I made two new sigs.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2008
  5. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Kels is right,It's complicated to follow up your footstep, gals :D

Axa, now you mention Charge of this post, i must say is one of my few fav episodes from Season 2. And let me tell you there is a HUGE difference how she reacted to Mac inside the building and Mac being inside the bank in Hostage :D
    She looks totally upset and "worried sick" for Mac being Joe's prisoner

Gio--> i can't blame her either. She falls for hims. It's so obvious. Actually i think it was very obvious to Brett the Security Guy. He looks a little jealous :D Sorry, pal, you are sooooooooooo late :D

Anj--> lovely sigs :D Actually i expect every day for your art work (my future banners lol)

Jenn--> i'll wait to read you about Right Next Door!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Take care y'all ladies

Debbie :D

ps: Heather, i have been in the Macky forum at tv dot com:eek: Shirtless Macky:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::drool: I think i'm oficially drooling:lol:
    ps2: Congrats gals. We reached our 16.000 visits:bolian:

Last edited: Jul 4, 2008
  6. giovinazzo<3

im sure the team would love too help me hooke up mac and stella;) the cover off the DVD S4 is soo nice:D and then we got this magazine the one that i loove:D you can se that they fit together perfectly;):
    [​IMG]
    i know AnJ he's soo hot, no suprise that stella can't keep her eyes of him;) or hands:D and by the way loove the sigs;):D

debbie i don't think anybody can blame her;)one thing that im curious about is why haven't stella pushed mac into a small room or a closet???:devil:particularly after she have seen him in without a shirt:p and if stella is living with mac why haven't she pushed him onto the bed after his shower??:devil: or have she??:devil::p

7. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*jaw drops when she sees pic* Hot damn! You can feel the heat generating... *takes another look* Are you sure they're not a couple? If they keep posing like this with each other, there's gonna be a lot of questions!

Bad mental images! Though I honestly wouldn't mind as long as it's SMACK... there's too much sexual tension for that not to happen. I'm thinking it might get to the point where Stella grabs Mac by the collar and drag him into the closet with her... she seems to be a very take charge person. Then again, so is Mac, so I think they would fight to be on top :devil:!

Seriously? Aw man, I've created a monster! Well, two to be specific...

8. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

you know what Gio? In Hostage something called my attention. It was the fact Mac asked Joe how long he had been married. Also Mac added it was nice to have someone who take care about him:evil: Scenes later we have Stella telling Brett she is worried sick:evil: because of Mac:cool: I don't know but i am receivinf mixed signals about their relationship. It's not the same reaction Stella had if you compared to Charge of this post. She was all technical and professional at the end of Season 2. Now it was like she was all professional because she tried not to fall apart in special when the Swat Guy pushed her about the time:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: She didn't want any operation inside the bank because it would have meant Mac was in danger:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Debbie :D

9. giovinazzo<3

well karu im sure they're not a couple :(sadly!.. but in my imagination they're married and have kids and a very kinky relationship:devil::p

im soo hooked on the idea of stella grabs mac and drag him into a closet:D and when it comes to the point off who's gonna be on the top, i think stella might win or macky might push stella so she's under:devil: and when they're done mac and stella walks out like nothing's happend, and danny and don se them going out from the closet, and they notice that mac's got a hickey on his neck...:devil: sorry got a bit carried away by the idea, like i said im hooked on the idea:D:lol:

debbie i didn't notice that:vulcan: we all know that stella is a caring person and she cares about mac:) okey i notice that she said she was worried sick about mac (soo cute):angel: and you're right stella was more professional in charge of this post and in hostage she wasn't that professional (not that it's a bad thing:D) but something must have happend you can se that from S2 final and S4 final..:):D they're probably daiting:D;)

10. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

Wow:eek::eek: gio thank you soooo much for the cover! Maaan I've been looking for it such a long time.
    I'm wondering who is meant with 'sexy cuples' :devil:. It's oviously that they meant Stel and Mac, because they're on the cover and not Danny and Linds or so:D.

I'm pretty sure he was thinking of Stel on that point:p.
    I also believe it's because they were dating;).
    I watched Consequences yesterday and the beginnig was a date:thumbsup:. I didn't realized that there are so many SMAC scenes in Cosequences when I watched it they first times. Oh and the ending when Mac is so angry with Reed and when he tries so hard to catch Reed. You see he cares a lot for Stel.:eek:;). And Reed is a very clever person :D he realized the chemistry between them and thought Stel was mac's wife:thumbsup:.
    and I'm asking myself 'Wasn't it a date in the beginning of The Ride-In or did they meet by chance?' I think it also was a date. And i I love the scene when Stel told Mac her whole story:drool:.

Anj:angel:

11. shopping_luva91

shopping_luva91 Police Officer

I HAVEN'T SEEN CONSEQUENCES! IT'S DRIVING ME CRAZY! I'm so excited to see it but I've not even found one clip on youtube or anything! I watched 'Charge of this Post' and 'Necrophilia Americana' today. COTP is gorgeous for obvious reasons (checking out his chest, the hospital scene at the end) and NA was like :drool: just the one bit where Stell was watching Mac read to the boy through the glass. the look on her face was priceless!

xx

12. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Hey guys,

Ok I dont come in her very often and some of yu know me and some dont but im looking for a certain smacked pic and wondered if you could help.

Its a pic with Melina/Gary eating something on set [I think]. I have a rfeeling it is from Season 2 as well but it could be S3. They are sittng by a table with food on and I think they have sunglasses on and at least one of them has food in their hand.

I hope that made sence. I once saw a banner using the pic but dont have it to show you but I really hope you can help me find the pic :D
    Nat x

Edit: No worries guys I found the pic even though it took me a while. I needed it for a poetry wall and thought i'd share it here after I posted...

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 5, 2008
  13. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

Look what I found!!!!!!!! This is what mini-mac would be doing. :lol::lol::lol:Shopping Penguin

I saw this and was like "It's Mini Mac!!! Shopping for Mac and Stella :drool: !!!!!!! but is in Japan.:wtf:...... what's up with that?!?!?!" :lol: :guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw:

Yeah. This is a must watch!!!!!!:) ;)

Last edited: Jul 5, 2008
  14. Claire Conrad

Claire Conrad Witness

Okay, correct me if I'm wrong on this... I haven't watched Snow Day in soo long... I've been deprived! But, since we are sorta onthe topic of season finales... Snow Day being one... At the end, before Peyton came running (AH!) didn't Stella, when she saw Mac exit the building unharmed in the sense he wasn't DEAD! (after the lab blew up!), she ran and hugged him? I swear, every season finale they leave us hanging on couples, but when they come back... it's never what we thought. That is soo annoying!

But... maybe something will come up this next season...boy, that would be just perfect, now wouldn't it?

15. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Oh my god Vave! That was totally hilarious... though Mini Mac doesn't look so mini! I think I might incorporate that somehow in the SMACK penguin case... any ideas?

Okay, we need to come up with a new topic on the thread... hmm, oh here's one. I had a dream where Mac was chosen as one of the guys to be featured in an annual sexiest CSIs calender... and Stella was teasing him about it. However, the look on her face when she saw his photo made it all worth it. Anways, here's the topic of discussion...

A) What month should Mac be?

B) What theme should his photo be? ie. what should he wear, what kind of background, how should he pose, what props, etc.

C) How should Stella be involved in the process?

So go wild with your suggestions... don't hold back! I want to hear what you guys have to say...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.