Rikki/Jacqueline Fan Thread #1

Question: Can we get some Burn Notice scoopage? — Mandissa
Ausiello: Exclusive casting prattle! Shark's cancellation has freed Kevin Alejandro to guest star in the upcoming season as the psycho-possessive lover of Jacqueline Pinol (CSI: NY), who becomes the target of a Michael Weston sting.

Thought i would post this showing she is definatly not moving away from our screens also possibly why she left NY when she did.

Question: Can we get some Burn Notice scoopage? — Mandissa
Ausiello: Exclusive casting prattle! Shark's cancellation has freed Kevin Alejandro to guest star in the upcoming season as the psycho-possessive lover of Jacqueline Pinol (CSI: NY), who becomes the target of a Michael Weston sting.

Thought i would post this showing she is definatly not moving away from our screens also possibly why she left NY when she did.

Yay! Awesome that she's going to be on another show. I hope it's for more than a one episode stint--she's really talented and deserves to be a regular on a show, or at least should have a long term recurring gig.

Thought I'd bring this thread back up with the following email from Jacqueline Pinol's website administrator:

The network has expressed interest in bringing Rikki Sandoval back to the show [for season five].

Woohoo! TPTB wants Rikki back! :D :D :D

Woot, I say! :p Jacqueline is extremely talented, and she had a lot of powerful scenes in her short time on the show in S4 - I'd love to see her come back. :D

She is busy, which is fantastic for her. :D I really hope she does come back to NY, I thought she was wonderful in all her scenes and she is a great actress.

She'll be appearing on 24 too? That's great news! :D That's a popular show. So nice to see she's coming up fast!

I certainly hope she'll return to CSI:NY too! :D She's a joy to watch on screen, that's for sure.

Back to NY and 24? Awesome! So happy for her! She deserves this, I love her acting. Besides, she so beautiful! [/shallow]

Wow, good for her! Of course, considering how great of an actress she's proven herself to be, I'm not at all surprised. :D

I posted this in the Bring Rikki Back thread:

jpinollz0.jpg

She pretty lady, no? :D

vegaslights said:
in addition to Burn Notice. :)

Anymore details on when she'll be on Burn Notice? I really dig that show and I'd love to see Jacqueline preformance. :thumbsup:

I'm also glad to hear she's returning to CSI NY :D

vegaslights said:
in addition to Burn Notice. :)

Anymore details on when she'll be on Burn Notice? I really dig that show and I'd love to see Jacqueline preformance. :thumbsup:

I'm also glad to hear she's returning to CSI NY :D

Unfortunately, the episode already aired (July 17th according to IMDb). However, iTunes has the episode available for download for $1.99.

I've been told by people who watched Burn Notice and her appearance that she did a marvelous job in it. :) I'll be looking for that episode!

And yes, wonderful that Jacqueline will be returning to CSI:NY for possibly up to four episodes! :D I hope it'll be more. She's wonderful as Rikki Sandoval.

Back