Should AJ(Adam) be in the Credits?

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by DocInTheBox, Jun 21, 2008.

1. Sushie_Shuakhwe

Sushie_Shuakhwe Hit and Run

I think it may be a future possibility. I mean, for those who watch the original series, Sofia, and now Hodges, seem to pop up randomly in the opening credits sometimes, as is a tradition sometimes frequented by NCIS when Director Shepard appears on the show. However, I'd only add Adam, personally, if Robert Joy was in there too, or first. Then, there presents the problem of the opening credits becoming way too crowded.

I propose an idea!

They can borrow CSI: Miami's abusive use of split screen technology and insert Adam and RJ in one shot, preferably in some manner of undress for both, and all the fangirls will be happy. Especially me, who somehow hopes that one day, Sid will find some excuse to... *Shuts up.*

Good idea?

2. Railynn

Railynn Rookie

HELL YEAH AJ should be in the credits, as should Robert Joy. They are both amazing in their roles ,and I believe regular cast members and I think all reg. cast members should be in the credits.

3. CSI_in_training

CSI_in_training CSI Level Two

I agree that he probably won't be in the credits until he appears in ever ep, which is sad but at the same time it makes sense. But I really do think that both AJ and Robert Joy deserve to be listed in the credits. Their characters are amazing, and they've been on the show for a while now. AJ has been listed as appearing in 42 episodes, and Robert Joy in 62 (which is more than two seasons each!) They deserve to be listed!

4. Seren_y_Gogledd

Seren_y_Gogledd Rookie

I agree with most people here. I'd like to see Sid in there first though, as he's more likely to be in every episode, while Adam isn't.

5. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Like most of you guys, I'd love to see AJ and Robert in the credits, but I don't think it'll happen until they both have more screentime, but they definitely deserve to be credited for what they bring to show, and what better way to do this, than put them in the credits...

6. Poppet

Poppet Police Officer

You know the promo photo they did for the show when they recreated the shot of the workmen sitting on the scafolding building skyscrapers in New York, well both Sid and Adam are in that. if they are intergral enough to the show to be in that, then they are important enough to be in the credits, in my opinion.

7. CSIFan119

CSIFan119 Hit and Run

I agree they both should be in the credits. They are two of my favorite characters.

8. Sushie_Shuakhwe

Sushie_Shuakhwe Hit and Run

Exactly! I mean, if other people can be included in the credits in such an on and off basis, as the other two spinoffs have done, then I think CSI: NY is capable of including Adam and Sid. Personally, I'm not a big fan of the new credits, much preferred the old song, so stretching them out might see a return to the theme song being a bit more, well, less rushed.

9. CSIFan119

CSIFan119 Hit and Run

A.J. should definitely be in the credits at the beginning...I would love to see the pictures they would use.

10. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

Very good point. If they are "main enough" (I probably could have worded that better, sorry) characters to be in a promo picture, they should definitely be in the credits.

AJ/Adam should be in the credits, without a doubt.