Eric & Calleigh Thread #29: slkdjfhaslsjkdfhksajhkjhsdfomg!!!!!!!11 ♥!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Apr 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kazalene

Kazalene Rookie

Re: Eric & Calleigh Thread #29: slkdjfhaslsjkdfhksajhkjhsdfomg!!!!!!!1

This writer's block/lack of inspiration is spreading like wildfire. *sighs*

I need an EC spoiler or something to breathe life into my EC heart once more. Someone up there ^^, I think it was Jessica, said about how they were feeling apathetic about the show at the moment. Couldn't agree more. I need something. Like now. :scream:

New thread? Sounds good. If we need a poll, though, we could make one of those free ones over at one of the various poll making sites and direct people there. I would link and what-not, but we're not allowed to link elsewhere, are we? Actually, that kinda ruins that entire idea...

Meh, I like "Do it for us" as well.
    Or "Because I feel for you."
    ORRR "Between us" - a variation of whatever it was exactly that Cal said to Eric about taking the fall for the cheat sheet. I forget...

Now I'ma run and try my hardest to force myself to update my fic. And so help me God I shall!

2. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

Well, I have two chapters of my fic finished. *Teases* It's about Calleigh feeling very jealous of Eric's relationship with a woman from his past. Add a serial killer and an FBI profiler and you have the general idea. I'm feeling chicken about posting it. *hangs head in shame* In my defense though, I haven't done any creative writing in many years. Any advice??:(:brickwall:

BTW I'm so happy, my Georgia Bulldogs are in the finals of of the NCAA College World Series, and the game is on as I write! GO DAWGS!!! :lol::D

3. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Audrey2419, I'm very interested in reading your story. I hope you'll get over your fear and post it.

Kaz, I can't wait to read your update... I hope you'll regain your inspiration...

Now, the most important thing:

Jodie, Happy Birthday!

4. Kazalene

Kazalene Rookie

I second that!

*Decorates the EC thread with balloons, streamers, banners... cool looking party things. Switches on music and orders a naked Adam Rodriguez into the fray.*

5. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

Happy Birthday Jodie! *hands drink*:beer:

Many happy returns!

6. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

I'm here.

Thanks for the B-day wishes guys :D! It scares me I'll be leaving the 'teens next o_O.

Gosh, write people. I like this talk of 'updates' and 'finished', makes me happy. Now that I'm home again, I'll be writing too I hope.

Spoilers also need to come soon. I know we started later, but still. Tis blah. :p

Hum, you know what I reaaaally want? E/C flirting like they did in the old days. Really cute, but still have some of the heated tension they have now. Lol, I really want it all, don't I?:lol:

7. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Well, it's your b-day, you have right to want it all :).

8. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

Lol, you're only nineteen? I always thought you were a bit older than me, heh. ;) Anyway, happy birthday. :D

I don't think some EC flirting is a bit too much to ask for. :D They used to be so cute, aw. I love the sexual tension they have now, but it's a bit heavy and angsty compared to the easy flirtation they had before. Grand Prix vs. Burned, for example. Eric and Cal are freaking hot in both episodes, but there's more flirting than tension in GP, while I wouldn't call the hand-touch in Burned flirting as much as I would call it tension (and Calleigh fast falling for Eric ;)).

This couple is so versatile, aw. They've had flirting, they've had the chance to support each other, they've pretended not to be in love with each other, and they've perfected the art of sexual tension. Next, they just have to resolve that tension, and I'm sure they'll do perfectly with that too. ;)

9. Kazalene

Kazalene Rookie

Thought that might get your attention ;)

But I hope that once the tension is resolved, it doesn't just fizzle out. Part of the draw of EC is that they are such a hot couple with all the angsty eye smex and the like. Flirtatious banter is good, too. I just hope the show doesn't drop it once something well and truly happens between them!

10. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

I have a feeling that E/C won't fizzle out once they are finally together. Adam and Emily have so much chemistry together that they might just spontaneously combust!:devil:

11. Kazalene

Kazalene Rookie

Yeah, but it really depends on what the writers do. *sigh* I mean if I had my way, it would be like 80% of EC on screen per episode and 20% case. But that's never gonna happen :(

This is really bad. You know what I've just realised? I only watch this show for EC now. What has happened to CSI Miami?! I used to watch it for the cases!

12. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I like these for titles too :)

I love Burned!!!! I was thinking about this episode yesterday cause IMO it's the one were Calleigh reveals the most about her feelings for Eric. They way she whispered his name was just sooo telling.

:lol: I agree!!!!

Oh and happy birthday Jodie :bolian:

13. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

You're right. The writers could really screw this up if they don't handle it properly.

It's true I've gotten to the point that pretty much the only reason that I watch is for those Eric/Calleigh moments. I think the question is
    'What's wrong with me??"

Am I pathetic or just devoted?:p

14. Kazalene

Kazalene Rookie

I think it's more a case of us all being EC perverts...

15. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

I wouldn't disagree with that statement.:lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.