Bones *Spoilers*

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by allmaple, Nov 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Not sure about the characters. As for the actors:
    Emily Deschanel (Dr. Temperance 'Bones' Brennan): October 11, 1976
    David Boreanaz (Special Agent Seeley Booth): May 16, 1969
    So David is almost seven and a half years older.

For the fans keeping track, these are from IMDB.com.

Michaela Conlin
    (Angela Montenegro): June 9, 1978
    T.J. Thyne (Dr. Jack Hodgins): March 7, 1975
    Eric Millegan (Dr. Zack Addy): August 25, 1974
    Tamara Taylor (Dr. Camille Saroyan): September 27, 1970
    Jonathan Adams (Dr. Daniel Goodman): July 16, 1967
    Patricia Belcher (Caroline Julian): not available
    John Francis Daley (Dr. Lance Sweets): July 20, 1985
    Ryan O'Neal (Max Keenan): April 20, 1941
    Loren Dean (Russ Brennan): July 31, 1969
    Stephen Fry (Dr. Gordon Wyatt): August 24, 1957

Last edited: Jun 23, 2008
  2. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

Well Hrockz, I just want to say that I really am not a fan of either Russ or Max. They just got annoying as the show progressed. Max DID kill the deputy director, I don't think that was ever up for debate. But my main problem with Max is not so much the character himself, it is the actor I do not like. :lol:

As for the ages, I think in "The Woman In The Limbo", Brennan in the farmhouse scene says something along the lines of I am 30 years old and I work for the Jeffersonian. Plus, Booth makes some comment about a year and how old she would of been. But I could be wrong.

Did I miss anything else? :D

3. athens

athens Coroner

^In one episode I think Brennan said to her father that he left her for fifteen years.We know he left them when she was 15 so..30.

4. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

^Ok makes sense. Thanks athens. So we can assume when Brennan talked about the age difference between her and Booth, she meant Booth was the older one. Cos I remember Booth did say he was in his thirties.

I do like Max Keenan. Even the actor. Ok but enough about that.

We know about Brennan's family, was anything ever mentioned about Booth's? Besides Parker and Rebecca of course.

Anyway I just wanted to say how much I love that Booth knows Brennan so well. Like he knew her password, and even knew what was the next password she'd chose, and the next one :lol:

I really can't wait for the new season.

5. eveninstarz14

This past season we were supposed to find out more about Booth's family but alas this little thing called the strike ruined things :(

In one of the earlier episodes of Season 1, we find out that Booth has a brother named Jared. Apparently there is some bad vibes going on between them but I am not 100% sure on that.

It is almost creepy how well Booth knows Brennan :lol: That was one of my favorite parts of the episode when he walks away yelling JUPITER! :lol: :lol:

6. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

I love how well they know each other, it's great to watch :) I loved that part too.

I remember hearing we were going to hear more about Booth's family, but maybe we will in season 4? Or have they just dropped that idea for now? I guess we've seen Parker a few times, but most of the emphasis has been on Brennan's family.

7. athens

athens Coroner

Hrockz Booth is 35.

I love how well they know each other too.It is so much fun to watch them talk or even fight.

I can't wait to see what happens next

8. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Yeah I laughed out loud when Booth said that. But how well Booth knows her? It isn't creepy but sweet.

Thanks. I missed out on most of season 1 hence my questions.

Exactly. And that's what makes Bones such a great show. The B&B!

I'm in serious "Bones withdrawal" now. Urgh I need my Bones fix!

9. athens

athens Coroner

I don't remember when he mentioned it but I'm pretty sure he is 35.

Oh,yes!BB is a very big part of the show's good plot/quality/character interactions:)

I was wondering if the show has many fans/is well know etc like other shows because where I come from they don't show:(.I watched it on DVDs

10. eveninstarz14

Well, Bones doesn't get the same type of love as the CSI shows do. Most likely because it is on Fox which treats any show that isn't House or 24 like garbage. I have lost tracked of how many times the network has switched the time and day of the show. Thankfully it didn't go to Thursday which would of killed it.

OK, you know, I take back the creepy thing, I was really sick when I said that. Can I take that back? Can I be forgiven? I find adorable! :lol:

11. athens

athens Coroner

That's too bad.Personally,I think Bones deserves a lot of attention.I don't know about House but I've watched the first three season of 24 and I think it is not better than Bones.Both are really good shows.

^Adorable it is:)

12. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Me too.

Actually I watch both 'House' and '24' sometimes but I don't think they're better than Bones.

I think the draw of Bones is the smart writing. The witty banter, the chemistry of B&B. All this is not evident in alot of shows.

I do know they started filming in London already, I really, really can't wait for the new season. Here's hoping for alot more sizzling B&B interaction. Oh yeah that was on my wishlist.

I miss Bones so much I actually dreamt of B&B last night :lol: But it was way angsty. Nothing like the show.

13. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Oh they did? Damn I didn't get to London :( lol. I guess over in the UK we don't really see that much how it differs to the CSI's except for CSI reruns are on a lot more on like five us and living.

But I agree that the witty nature of Bones is what makes a lot of it, along with all the fun B&B bring along.

14. eveninstarz14

:lol: Oh man I have had only one dream about Bones and it was the craziest, most wackiest dream ever! Just like a regular episode right?

I am constantly amazed by how well written this show is. I love how each character brings so much to the show. The show is able to balance the drama and crime element quite effectively.

OK, for my wishlist can I add that I want to see Booth and Brennan doing more role playing like they did for Sweets in "The Boy in the Time Capsule"? Seeing Brennan wearing a Sherlock Holmes cap was priceless. And Cowboy Booth? :drool:

15. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

^Was Brennan in a Sherlock Holmes cap in 'The Boy in the Time Capsule'? I don't remember seeing it. But I loved the ending to that epy, when Booth gave her the Brainy Smurf and told her she was so much better than Smurfette. And the looks on their faces, it was like, kiss already!
    I gota go watch it again.

When does the new season start? August something right?

EDIT: Oh yeah, I went and watched 'The Boy in the TIme Capsule' again and saw the role play part, well they were about to do so.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.