This "Spoiler Lab" Is *CLOSED For Good*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, May 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RocketScientist

RocketScientist Police Officer

Re: Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions

oh oh dare I say it??? Yes, no, ohhh, yes..."dream-on desertwind"!! He is DEAD!! dead, dead, dead, DEAD. :devil:

But don't worry, you will be able to see him everyweek in rehab.......:bolian:

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I am in denial:( I agree, and Gary has ditched the idea of that tacky/cheesy rehab. show, thanks goodness, [it was on ET]:thumbsup: stranger things have happened on CSI, lets just all wait. I remember when that Auseillo guaranteed that Sara was'*dead* and was she? no new *spoiler* info, happening anywhere!

Last edited: Jun 24, 2008
  3. RocketScientist

well I will be the first to eat my hat if he lives! I like Warrick very much but this is great drama and the shock at the end of For Gedda.... shucks we are all still reeling from it.

PS *So* glad he is not doing that tacky rehab show, without even knowing what the show was I was very disappointed in his judgement when I heard that he was doing that.

4. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

While I believe (given what I read in the spoilers about grief counselors) that Warrick is indeed dead, part of me hopes he survives and simply goes undercover.

Or as RocketScientist puts it, he'll jump out of Nick's shower-leading to much speculation!!!!:guffaw::guffaw:

5. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

I think Warrick is dead as well, as long as they don't pull a Speedle and have him come back in a day dream then I'm alright with this. Flashbacks would make sense, especially if it gave more insight to how the characters were feeling about losing their friend.

6. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Yeh I agree Warrick is dead. I don't know how he could have survived (I've seen the final scene without watching the rest of season 8 except dead doll, so I'm totally totally spoiling myself being in here!!)

I thought Carol Mendolsohn said he wouldn't just be in flashbacks? I don't know how they're doing that, unless he goes into a coma or something, and they all see him, and then he dies?

7. RocketScientist

TPTB are just totally taunting us with the whole 'his is back and not just in flashbacks' - yeah slumped inside the car, probably in Nick's arms (poor thing) and then on the autopsy table. Which I think is going to be really weird as we are so used to seeing unfamilar people there that seeing an old friend there is going to give us the audience some measure of the same feelings of the csi s. Going to be a tissue-fest and I hope one of their most gripping episodes.

8. LaSquisita

LaSquisita Rookie

Look back over eight seasons of Carol Meddlesome's revelations. She's very rarely even close. You might as well get your spoilers from a daily horoscope or a Ouija board.:rolleyes:
    LaSquisita

9. RocketScientist

Still no real spoilers so can I add another option to my "possible ways that Grissom is missing for several weeks" - maybe he has a heart attack?

10. JorjaAnn

JorjaAnn Hit and Run

NOOOOOOOOOOO!! Don't even theorize!! Grissom can't have a heart attack!

I mean, come on, guys, I'm sure Sara's pretty exciting under the covers, but...he just can't! I forbid it!

11. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

we need a vomiting emoticon on this board...

12. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

According to The Futon Critic article posted today:
    They want to torture us with a longer wait. The other two CSI's are starting two weeks earlier. So not fair!

13. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

That sucks. Why? Why does it have to be like October? That really sucks, especially when the others start two weeks earlier!! Totally sucks...

14. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I conclude they are just evil to us original CSI fans. :lol: I saw the official release on the CBS site and October 9th is their last night for season premieres. All other CBS shows will premiere before that date...so we truly do have the longest wait. So we have to wait longer to see how this whole Warrick thing turns out.

15. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

OK, so that totally sucks more than sucking. The last premieres?! Why do we have to be last? I mean I still haven't watched season 8 all through, but that's so not the point. I will have done by then, and still it sucks. Especially when lots start up to a month before then!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.