William/Grissom Perfect 10 Picture thread!

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by WP_Rocks_MY_World, Apr 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RocketScientist

RocketScientist Police Officer

For me there is only one all time fav picture........ smoking!

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

3. WornSouls

WornSouls Witness

Loving those jackpot caps!!! Thanks Des, that definitely made my morning! I'll try and post some yummy Billy pics later!

4. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Thanks for the lovely pics ladies. RL has been keeping me away from the HOTNESS of Grissom TOOOOO LLLLOOONNNGGG!!!

5. chipper

chipper Hit and Run

Hi guys! Here's a Nick fan dropping in to ask, did Billy just shave off his beard?

Here are some pics of him with the lovely missus at a charity dog event. It says it's from 20th June, 2008!

http://www.csifanatic.com/2008/06/20/william-petersen-wife-make-a-new-friend/

I'm not sure if you guys have seen this yet. He's lookin' good!

One thing us Billy fans can always do is speculate on the beard during summer hiatus!

6. chipper

chipper Hit and Run

sorry about the above post, I just read closely and it says it was LAST YEAR"S charity doggie event. Sorry bout that, but I hope I can leave it there cos there can never be too many Billy pics!

7. ren4e

ren4e Prime Suspect

Top 10 (1)

hallo all! i am so sorry for not posting soon, but i had some problems with my internet! :(
    if you really like the idea we can try it!
    and so..... something easy for a start:

TOP 10 Grissom WITH Beard!!!​

this is only for Grissom, because we will have other categories for the young Billy. post the pics you want to see in the top10. name them with the most unique names you can, so it could be easier later to say which ones you vote for! when we have enough photos for this category everyone can start rate them!
    here some pics i like:
    Assume Nothing with glasses
    After the show serious
    Jackpot The incredible eyes
    Way to go blue shirt smiling

8. alienor

alienor Police Officer

Ren4e, Are we limited to photos of Grissom or can we choose photos of William Petersen ?

edit : sorry, the answer is in your post !

9. RocketScientist

Re: Top 10 (1)

Yummy! Those eyes in the Way to go image! WOW so hot thanks.

How I ****WISH**** they would do another episode like Jackpot! Wall-go-wall Grissom. That would sky rocket the ratings and put Grey's Anatomy in the shade.....

Have you noticed how the ratings always perk up when Grissom is in it more? Do TPTB not see that??

Then we would have another episode with so many fav pictures of WP that we would all be dizzy on this thread..... goes off now into a daydream.......

10. hammers_fan

hammers_fan Dead on Arrival

Another 'Jackpot'?? ...if only!! :drool: But I'm bracing myself for season 9, knowing that we're getting less not more. :(

11. ren4e

ren4e Prime Suspect

sometimes I don't even wanna watch if there is grissom for only 2 minutes or something :( i will tell it once again, this is the reason i love the first season so much more than the others, only because it is ALL about grissom :p
    pics? anyone? :) Category: Grissom with beard

12. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

13. RocketScientist

14. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

I think this season has been good for a lot of Griss though, after the strike he was in a LOT more scenes. I know he cut back on his screen time from season 5 ownwards, but this season he's really upped it again. I guess he was feeling good after the strike :cool:

And the show is far better for it. CSI suffers without him, it isn't half the show.

I'm like you ren, not really into non Griss episodes. I did like the ones when he was on sabatical though, cos I thought it was a good story.

But Gum Drops (which he was supposed to be in but had to pull out), would have been so much better with him in the lead. I watched it once, but wouldn't bother with it again. George Eads is ok, but he doesn't have the presence to be a leading man like Billy has.

Anyway, pics - I'm gonna dig some out later!! I'll post 'em tonight.

15. ren4e

ren4e Prime Suspect

thanks for the pics :)
    desertwind, yes I do! and your first pic reminded me about a new category for a collage or something ;) we'll see!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.