Bones *Spoilers*

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by allmaple, Nov 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Hrockz, I love the pic of B&B in your sig. :)

2. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Thanks. It was made for me by CSI_Kat.

I saw that last scene from 'The Pain In The Heart', and I thought I had to have that as my sig banner. :lol: It was just so way touching and so typical of B&B. Being there for her.

3. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

I just watched 'The Mummy In The Maze', anyone know what's the title of the song they played during the last scene when B&B were talking on the steps of the lab?

I loved the episode, so funny, Wonderwoman and squint. :lol: I love Brennan's giant gun so funny! And she shot Booth by accident! Had me :guffaw:And the last scene when she knows Booth is upset cos he had to kill someone, so awww.....

4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Did the song have any lyrics? I don't remember it and don't have any seasons on DVD, so I can't go back and reference it. If it had lyrics, I might know it from those.

5. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Yes it had lyrics but I can't remember them. It's ok I thought someone might remember it.

6. Amanda_Ruth

Amanda_Ruth Witness

She *might* kick my butt for this, but she hasn't been online as of late, so I'm gonna do it. Adorelo might be able to help you. Depending on if you know the name of the episode and the season it's from. If you do, PM her and ask if she can get the lyrics or something for you. Just a suggestion, though. Sorry I couldn't be of further assistance.

<3 Amanda Ruth

7. Shytownmofo

Shytownmofo Lab Technician

"The Mummy in the Maze" was this year's Halloween episode. It's the one where Brennan dressed up as Wonder Woman and Booth dressed as Clark Kent (or as he said, a Squint).

Sadly, not out on DVD yet. You might want to check Fox.com's Bones site. I understand they have streaming episodes available, as well as some message boards. People there might be able to help you as to what the song is.

8. athens

athens Coroner

Hello,new Bones fan here.:thumbsup:

I've not even finished the first season yet,I've got left a couple of episodes but I really like the show.I like the storyline and love the characters:D.I just started watching it two days ago and I'm really excited about it!I'm so glad I started watching the series.:lol:

9. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

YAY! A new Bones fan!

Always a pleasure to meet a new one! It is such a fun series. BTW Adam, well AJ Buckley guest stars in a season two episode :D I just thought you might like that because of your avatar ;)

10. athens

athens Coroner

I do:)Thansk for the info.Probably in the next week I'll finish the two first seasons and then start the third one so I'll be able to follow the thread:lol:;)

11. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

It is funny how different the discussions can be as the show progresses. I also found that, having gotten through... oh, say... about a season and a half at the point that I read one of Max Allan Collins' novels, it felt weird. There was already some well established chemistry between Bones and Booth, and yet the book was clearly supposed to take place pretty early in the series. I had to re train my brain to think back to that early timeframe.

12. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

^Sorry I'm not following. Is there a book series based on the TV Bones and not by Kathy Reichs? As in the Brennan isn't the older one with the ex-husband and daughter?

I'm halfway through season 3 too, but I cheated and jumped ahead to 'Wannbe In The Weeds' and 'The Pain in the Heart' first. :lol:

I just finished 'The Knight in the Grid' and I loved the B&B. Especailly Booth's expression when Brennan kissed him on the cheek. Priceless!

Thanks for the info on Fox.com. I liked the song at the end of 'The Boy In the Time Capsule' better. I think is was 'Bandstand in the Sky'. I loved when Booth gave Brennan Brainy Smurf and told her she's better than Smurfette. So awww.... the looks were like... kiss already! And I don't mean mistletoe kiss :p

13. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

I wouldn't call it a series. Yet. Max Allan Collins (writer of the first several CSI books) wrote one Temperance Brennan book based on the television show and with Booth. The other main characters did not have big roles in it. This book, called "Bones: Buried Deep," came out in 2006 in paperback. If your local bookstore or library does not have it in their mystery section or can't order it, some online vendors like Amazon have it.

14. LibertyBell

LibertyBell Police Officer

So how many Kathy Reichs books are there? What was the first one? I think I might read one just to see what it's like, but honestly, with what you guys have said about how different the two Tempes are, I might have issues getting into the books. I'm just so used to the TV version. But I'd like to give it a shot.

So has anyone read BOTH the KR books and the MAC book? If so, which did you like better?

Btw, I'm adding myself to the list of people who are adoring your sig, Hrockz. Such a sweet moment. :)

So, who's got spoilers? Anybody?

15. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Here is a list that I could find from Amazon.com and Kathy Reichs.com:

Déja Dead (hardcover 1997, paperback 1997)
    Death du Jour (paperback - Aug 2000)
    Deadly Decisions (paperback - Jun 2001)
    Fatal Voyage (paperback - Jul 2002)
    Grave Secrets (paperback - Jul 2003)
    Bare Bones (paperback - May 2004)
    Monday Mourning (hardcover - May 2004, paperback 2005)
    Cross Bones (paperback - May 2006)
    Bones to Ashes (hardcover Jun 2005, paperback Aug 2007)
    Break No Bones (hardcover Jul 2006, paperback Aug 2007)
    Devil Bones (hardcover - Aug 2008)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.