This "Spoiler Lab" Is *CLOSED For Good*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, May 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Re: Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions

Is Cavalaire the one that was in "Viva Las Vegas" working that case with Nick and Sara where they found the dead body with the alien mask on?

Could also mean like weighing possibilities, ideas, thoughts. Like "to be or not to be, that is the question". :lol: Weak example, but I'm tired. :lol:

:guffaw:Love it~!

Oh, lord! :rolleyes:

Doesn't that kid ever learn? :lol:

Hmm... Think we'll get a CSI Halloween Costume Party? McKeen could dress up as Darth Vader or Satan. :lol:

Yay! Wendy's working another case!

Thanks for this info BTW. :)

2. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

Detective Cavaliere was first seen in season 4 Getting Off, with Cath & Sara finding the dead clown guy stuffed in the big tire. He took a picture of the dead body right away for his "personal collection" - which I thought was very strange. In Viva Las Vegas, he was on the case with Warrick, not Nick & Sara.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2008
  3. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Ahh okay that guy. I remember him. He was a bit strange in some other case I think too, involving Nick. I just can't remember the name of the episode at this time in the morning. :lol:

4. Elayne

Elayne Police Officer

You're probably thinking of "Compulsion" (5th). Nick thought Cavaliere was rushing to judgment in a case where a boy was found murdered in his bed.

5. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Here's a description of 9x03, and as in any *spoiler* news, is subject to change, wow, their already done with Ep.3, and it explains how Sara found out about Warrick, a devastated Grissom called her:thumbsup:, in the premiere of "For Warrick"!

http://csi.wetpaint.com/page/Other+Spoilers

Last edited: Jun 12, 2008
  6. GregNickRyanFan

Are you talking about Jose Zuniga? I believe that was the actor that played the cop who was convinced the boy's brother killed him.

7. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Yep, that's the guy. Here's his imdb page for anyone who is still confused. I actually think it's great that he's coming back, especially as he hasn't been in any episodes in the last two seasons. He had a really interesting dynamic with Nick in Compulsion, when he wanted Nick to apologise to him I absolutely loved Nick's response. :lol:

8. GregNickRyanFan

He was in the season finale of Miami as Juan Ortiz.

9. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

He was in another CSI:Miami episode, too... "Simple Man" as Carl Galaz.

I'm glad to see Wendy working cases, but I also wanna see Greg sometimes too... haha. Any spoilers about whether or not he does eventually take the trip to meet with publishers?

10. CSI247

CSI247 Hit and Run

I haven't been on here in a while, so I'm kind of confused. I remember reading somewhere a while ago that Season 9 would be the last time the entire cast would be together. Then there was speculation that Sara would come back for Warrick's funeral in 9x01, but then I read in TV Guide today that she wouldn't return until 9x03. Will Warrick's funeral/whatever hold off until episode 3? The Warrick stuff obviously won't be ignored, but will the first three episodes be centered around it? If Sara doesn't come back until 9x03, I'm assuming the first three will be all about Warrick, but obviously cases as well. I know Sara has a "situation" to deal with when she returns, but I don't think it's Warrick-related. I'm just wondering if the big cast reunion thingy, or whatever you want to call it, will be 9x01 or 9x03.

11. GregNickRyanFan

What I heard is that she comes back in ep one after Griss calls her to inform her of Warrick's death. Then in ep 2, she goes to visit the husband of that rape victim from the ep called "Too Tough To Die". He's taken his wife off life support or something. That's what's been put out so far... but, I don't know... unless they are going to switch the eps around and make ep 3 be the premiere and ep one be the third aired ep... I dunno. That's weird. But, TV Guide has been wrong before. So, it's possible they're wrong on this. Maybe in ep one, Griss calls Sara and you don't see or hear her. Then she's not in ep 2 at all, then comes back to Vegas in ep 3 and goes to visit Thomas before going to Warrick's funeral. I dunno what they are going to do. They could have changed their minds I guess and switched stuff around... or maybe Jorja was doing a movie or something and wasn't able to be in the premiere.

12. Desertwind

According to this *spoiler* site "A devastated Grissom calls Sara about Warrick", now whether she's in ep. one we don't know yet, but it would seem weird for her not to be there for him, and her team mates:confused: scroll down and it tells you about him calling her! and Jorja will be in at least 5 or 6 episodes, and there's a new article about her in this week's TV Guide, with an interview:bolian:and Ausiello is gone, he's working for Entertainment Weekly!

http://csi.wetpaint.com/page/Other+Spoilers

13. PiperGrissom

PiperGrissom Police Officer

Here was the info I posted on other threads. Updates to soon follow. NEWS is pouring in:thumbsup:

Cast for Season 9

William Peterson as Gil Grissom :drool:
    Marg Helgenberger as Catherine Willows
    George Eads as Nick Stokes
    Lauren Lee Smith as Riley Adams
    Eric Szmanda as Greg Sanders
    Robert David Hall as Al Robbins
    Wallace Langham as David Hodges
    Paul Guilfoyle as Jim Brass

Special Guest Stars:
    Jorja Fox as Sara Sidle (5-6 episodes):thumbsup:
    Gary Dourdan as Warrick Brown (episode 1 ) :scream:
    Liz Vassey as Wendy Simms (Complete Season)
    Paula Radcliffe as Jane Doe (Episode 1)

14. Desertwind

That so rocks Piper awesome , I knew she'd miss CSI, and "inking a deal" would not mean 1 ep. YIPEE, great news, back like it was, as it should be!

15. PiperGrissom

PiperGrissom Police Officer

If you liked that, you'll LOVE this.

This is an UPDATED CAST LIST!!!!
    General Cast for Season 9

Starring:William Peterson:drool:
    Marg Helgenberger
    George Eads
    Lauren Lee Smith
    Eric Szmanda
    Robert David Hall
    David Berman
    With Paul Guilfoyle
    Jorja Fox:thumbsup:
    And Marc Vann
    Gary Dourdan as Warrick Brown (episode 1)

Notice that JORJA is now in THE CAST....NOT GUEST STARING!!!!!:beer::beer:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.