This "Spoiler Lab" Is *CLOSED For Good*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions

That was 8 years ago, things have changed drastically, and if the character Sara, is just coming back to pay her respects to the team and be with Grissom "For Warrick", maybe in fact she's not 'job hunting';)

Last edited:

if the character Sara, is just coming back to give her respects to the team and be with Grissom "For Warrick", maybe in fact she's not 'job hunting

See, that's what I thought too. It seems to me that if those spoilers about Grissom and Sara trying to get her a job as a lab tech or true, then it would be so she could investigate Warrick's death. But, that's kind of strange since it would be conflict of interest for her given the fact that he was a colleague/friend. So, I just don't understand that "spoiler". I'm thinking maybe it's a "foiler" instead. :lol: I guess we won't know until the new eps air, right? :)

I hope it doesn't take them too long to figure out that McKeen did it and to lock him away and throw away the key.

Is Sara even qualified to be a lab tech? Those are very specialized jobs, and as far as I know, she isn't trained as a chemist, etc.

This was said a few pages back, but it got me thinking...

It's interesting how they haven't managed Nick and Catherine-they were closest to Warrick. Doesn't mean it aint' gonna happen.

I'm skeptical.

I could almost see the two of them not wanting to talk to some stranger about their feelings about Warrick. I know that I wouldn't, but maybe that's just me. *shrugs* Like you, I'm slightly skeptical, and I think they probably will be talking to the counselor at some point, but I could see why they wouldn't be...

Sara's specialty was material and elements analysis (according to most of the things I've seen around), so maybe she might be qualified enough, but maybe they don't want her back for the reasons already stated- she left with only a note to Grissom, no notice, evil McKeen, etc.

Personally, I think it's gonna take them a little while to figure out the undersherriff is involved. I think that it's not going to be one of the things first and foremost on their minds, that he's the killer and that Warrick's case is... whatever it becomes from McKeen. I think they're gonna be more concerned with their grief before realizing that all's not necessarily right with the situation...

Oh. I guess they changed the date. That's cool. The sooner the better.

By the way, who is David Rambo?

The reason I said the 25th is cause someone posted somewhere recently that the dates (according to the futon critic) were 22nd for Miami, 24th for NY and 25th for LV. I'm glad it's gonna be sooner though. :)

So, if LV's moved to 18th, does that mean that mean that NY will be 17th and Miami the 15th?

From what I've heard and read (futon critic included) the premires have been moved back a week. Possibly incase the need to change something arises.

David Rambo is a either producer or a writers, I can't remember which he is. He does write GSR, because he is a GSR fans. Okay, if the critic said, the 25Th. I will wait and see. I don't know about Miami and NY.

I just finish write David Rambo and I will and see what he said and I will let you know what date he said.

Yeh I think he is, he's been credited as a writer many times during the past few seasons.

Well the network has the top say when the show airs and since all the other CSI are premiering the week of Sept 22nd, I think the 25th is probably the new premiere date. Of course it can always change again.

David Rambo is the pinnacle GSR writer and the reason it exists.

And hopefully, there's no SAG strike!! Aaaack..TV will be ruined..

Oh man, we have to wait another week. So loooong.

DR is a writer and co-producer for CSI! and the reason GSR exists is because of William Petersen, from the onset he wanted Jorja Fox to be his love interest on the show!

DAVID RAMBO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back