This "Spoiler Lab" Is *CLOSED For Good*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, May 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Re: Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions

ARG!!! They need to put it on sooner. :lol:

I agree about Nick. Poor guy. I just wanna hug him.

2. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Oh I keep hoping Nick winds up in a psych ward!!! It would make for such good drama..that's my idea for season-a whole season of Nick in straight jacket!!!

SHRINK: Mr. Stokes, what are you doing?

Nick in scrubs crawling around the floor: Scoping for evidence..

SHRINK: What evidence?

Nick: Evidence that the mighty martians are beaming ideas into my head..they've been here..I know it..:guffaw:

3. GregNickRyanFan

:lol: I can't really see Nick doing that, but I can see Hodges doing that... especially since he's such a Star Trek /sci-fi fan. haha! Or maybe Ecklie (is it Ecklie or Eckley?)... and while we're at it is it McKeen or McKeane? :lol: I've seen both names spelled both ways.

4. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Ecklie and McKeen. :D

5. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Yeah but that's what would make it so funny! Course maybe Nick continues to see Warrick on the street and then the men in white haul him off.

Grissom: Sorry Nick, this is for your own good..
    Nick kicking and screaming: No, no!!! Really I did see him!!!:guffaw:

I know off topic, but I really am interested in seeing how the team grapples with Warrick's death.

6. GregNickRyanFan

Thanks. :) I've been getting Ecklie right, but not McKeen. I guess I need to go into my fic doc and change the spelling of that one. :lol:

7. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

So I was just reading the info. for episode 3 for Season 9 in the news section.

Riley Adams (yup they changed the name) is joining the team and peer counselor Patricia Martin will help the team deal with their grief.

It sounds like both are going to be new characters, well that's my interpretation. So I'm thinking that maybe this counselor is suppose to be Nick's new girlfriend. George Eads said she would be a social worker, so maybe this is her and not the waitress and maybe she'll be more his age. Lets not start that argument again.

Anyways, just my speculation.

Oh and RocketScientist, funny script there and alright the rest of you, leave my Nicky alone. I mean really. :scream: Ok, it's funny, but leave him alone. :guffaw:

8. GregNickRyanFan

Okay, her name is Patricia, so maybe their ship name can be "Nitpick" :lol: Cause it couldn't be "nip" cause Cath/Nick are "catnip". :lol: So if Nick's new gf is a social worker, I guess everyone can relax and forget all about the waitress. :lol:

Any word on who is playing Patricia? I'm hoping it'll be someone kind of well known.

Yeah, I had to defend Nicky. :lol: :) :D

Maybe this therapist gf will get Nicky through the loss of his best friend.

And instead of Bryce or Riley, I think they should have changed her name to Briley... cause it's different and sounds better to me. :) I kinda like odd names like Temperance, Seely, etc...

Last edited: Jun 6, 2008
  9. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

Hey there GNRF, you sound like a Bones fan! :) I love that show!

Anyway, I'm wondering if this counsellor took over Ray the supposed new CSI part. I think they may be waiting to bring Ray in until next season because I think this will be Billy's last season.

10. GregNickRyanFan

Yep, I enjoy Bones quite a bit. hehe. :)

I'm hoping they won't bring in the Ray character. I'm hoping they'll have Wendy be a CSI... that way they'll have three females: Cath, Wendy & Riley and three males: Grissom, Greg and Nick. :) I kind of like when things are more even like that. :lol: I hope Billy doesn't quit the show though. Maybe like this coming season, he'll just be off for so many eps or something cause he's wanting to do a play or something.

11. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

ROFL at the Nick clips :)
    "I do see him! I see dead people! I see dead Warrick!"

*hugs GNRF* yay another Bones fan :) Although that finale left something to be desired. I'd love them to cross it with CSI but that won't happen :(Anyway back on topic.

I'm big on CatNip but the social worker thing could be interesting...I personally wasn't too thrilled with the waitress myself.

12. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

AHEM, 3 females:bolian: Sara is coming back:rolleyes: [Grissom called her when Warrick was shot!] so that would make 4 women, and we still don't know if Wendy will be a CSI, so basically, according to what we know now, it's the new chick and Cath, out in the field! And Billy Petersen wll be doing a play "Dublin Carol" in Chicago at the Steppenwolf Theater, from Nov.13-to Dec.21. so that's 5/6 week's he'll be gone from CSI! and more *spoiler* info. about Gary/Warrick, according to this... CSI RESURRECTS DOURDAN

ARTICLE

Last edited: Jun 7, 2008
  13. GregNickRyanFan

Well, I meant regular full time cast members (they should totally add Wendy whether she stays in the lab or goes in the field) and Sara's not (as far as we've heard) joining back full time, just guest starring in the first couple of eps.

14. Toots

Toots Pathologist

Everyone writes about Nick's grief concerning the Warrick tragedy, and that's appropriate because after all, they are very good friends. However, there is still Greg, Catherine, Doc Robbins, Super Dave, Archie, and Grissom to consider too. They'll also be feeling Warrick's loss very deeply. I hope we get to see the repercussions of his death not only with just Nick, but with the rest of the cast too. It's a really big deal to lose a friend and co-worker, someone you see everyday. It will be a big adjustment that won't or shouldn't be made better by the appearance of a new pretty young character.

15. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Aww come on Stokesgirl..don't take my fun away...:guffaw: Besides if anyone could make a straightjacket look good, it would be George Eads..

Counselor, Nick's girlfriend..that sounds like a good idea..anything, anything..but the current storyline TPTB are proposing. To which I will remain mute on-at this point-but will keep all evil thoughts on it in a secret rage diary somewhere..:devil:

The third eppy sounds interesting given that the counselor will be talking to Hodges..now that would be an interesting conversation.

Yeah and my girl Mandy is in this one..I love my Mandy..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.