Eric/Greg: Szmokin' Hot Pic Thread #5

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Wojo, Nov 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

2. dani123

dani123 Victim

He is so cute in this moment. His enthusiasm is totally infectious. He looks like a child who won the right present. And i adore look to this pic. Yeah, I'm crazy.:p

3. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

:lol: I never thought of that but now that you said that it could be true. :lol:

Yeah he was adorable in that ep and it really featured him predominately.

Yeah I think that is my absolute favorite Greg scene, dani123.

4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

My fave Greg scene was the shower. I was laughing at how ironic it was that he was doing everything in his power to not look at her cause was trying to be a gentleman, but then she was totally looking at him. :lol: It'd be hard not to take a peek though. :lol: It was cute though that he was trying to be such a gentleman.

Remember the conversation he and Cath had where she said something about some kid having nothing in his head but T&A and Greg said something like "you used to say that about me". :lol: Well, even though he had a major crush on Sara, he still didn't look during the shower. So, I guess he's got more in there than T&A afterall. :lol:

5. MsCatherineBrown

MsCatherineBrown CSI Level Two

6. GregNickRyanFan

I really need to go through my scrapbooks and see if there are any pics of him I've clipped from zines that I haven't scanned yet. :lol:

7. Szmile

Szmile Police Officer

8. bookgirl20

bookgirl20 CSI Level Two

9. Dizzney

You caps are very good, Bookgirl20. He does not smile as much so getting the kind of screencaps you have now is not unusual.

10. GregNickRyanFan

For some strange reason, the frayed end of the rope in that last screenshot makes me think of barbie doll hair. :lol: Great caps by the way. :) I probably would never be able to make caps unless I had a program that would allow me to take screenshots of the dvd window. When I try to do that now (by hitting printscreen), it's a blank window, the movie/show pic isn't there. I tried it with my Mutant X dvds. :sigh: Anyone know of any good programs that can do that? I can't find any trial ones at download.com that work for that. Although, when I had the trial of capture wiz pro, I never actually tried the dvd thing. I wish I had remembered to try it though. :(

11. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

I agree, they are good. It is a shame he doesn't smile as much, I love his smile, it's gorgeous.

And sorry GregNickRyanFan, I haven't got a clue, but I'm useless with things like that anyway ;)

12. Dizzney

I was bored and made a few new caps since I discovered a new way on my computer to grab them from the DVDs (it's called Nero.) :lol:

Last laugh 1
    Another from last laugh
    one more I loved his hair in that episode.

and now a few random ones from Kiss kiss
    Bye
    bye! so cute.

Hey is it time for a new thread??

13. csi_kristen

csi_kristen Hit and Run

Okay,
    So, I was going through all your Eric pictures in your PhotoBucket, sorry if that sounds really creepy, ahaha.
    But I found this:
    http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c196/sandnole/eric/anakin_obi-gregnick.jpg
    This:
    http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c196/sandnole/eric/starwarsSaraGreg.jpg
    And This:
    http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c196/sandnole/eric/GregSandersasindianajones.jpg
    Did you make them ?
    I'm a huge Star Wars nerd and I love Indiana Jones, and of course Greg and Nick, so I saw them and I'm like, OMFG I LOVE THIS PERSON ! Haaha.

14. GregNickRyanFan

We need a title for the new thread. Any ideas?

Bookgirl, that program worked for me. Yay! So, I made some screencaps from the "Viva Las Vegas" ep. I'll do more eps later. I have to get the caps up on my photobucket album though. But, I'll wait till the new thread is started before I post them. :)

BTW, how many thumbnails are we allowed to put in one single post (just for future reference)?

15. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

When posting pictures in threads please keep them in thumbnail form no bigger then either 2 Medium pics around 130x130, or 3 Small pics around 115x115. Anything bigger (or over the amounts listed) should be put into no more than "6 URL Links" per post. For more info see the "Help Guide" In this forum.

Link To Thread #6

*LOCKED*

Last edited: Jun 7, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.